It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there exactly zero threads about Honda? and of course some new info. on Elenin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
So there are 1,000 different threads on Elenin but I haven't seen a single mention of Comet Honda which will be passing by Earth at .077 AU, very near Earth. Also it will be passing very close to Elenin when it gets to the inner solar system, so I think regardless of Elenin's magnetic affect on Earth that there may be debris from one of these or even debris from a possible collision of these two that could be a threat to us. I am not fear mongering, I am trying to show as many possibilities to the reasoning behind the end of the Mayan calender and other prophecies that I can. I have been visiting all of the Elenin websites that I can and I've found very few that weren't calling for the end of the world or any other opinion-based info. This site ( elenin.org... ) seems to have a good explanation as to why Elenin is going to bring the Mayan "End of Days" to fruition. The last paragraph under the "Elenin and the Maya" heading has some info. that I have not heard before but info. that I was guessing would have an effect on the actual date for the Mayans end of the calender. I have also theorized that the end of the Mayan calender was not meant to be the end of the Human race but the beginning of the end, with some humans able to survive the catastrophe but not long after the Earth would be uninhabitable for humans and thus the end of us.
One of my theories about the passing of Elenin I have gathered from some of the better sites and resources I have found, which is that with the passing of Elenin ( either between us and the Sun or soon after when it passes through our orbit ) that, if this is a Brown Dwarf, we will succumb to it's gravity and it will drag us out of orbit sending us who knows where...the Sun, deep space, orbiting Elenin as it leaves our solar system...I don't know, hopefully it would be the other side of that "coin" and the Human Race will be changed for the better by the passing of Elenin. Again, I am not fear mongering but I simply found a website with some useful info. that should be read by as many people as possible.

Yeah, I know, with a website named directly after the comet it's like a big target for TPTB to put up some mis-info. but the numbers don't lie.
edit on 05/21/2010 by Wheelindiehl because: The website reference

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
And to think .. Elenin doesn't even exist and it's getting all this attention..

Mr. Leonid Elenin himself already came out and told the news that this is a hoax in which his name was attributed, he's never seen it and surely didn't discover it .. not to mention, no astronomer has seen it .. amateur or otherwise.. the photo widely circulated as being the comet isn't the comet at all ( Leonid Elenin explained it was another object that appeared to have a tail due to the way the image was acquired )..

When the man credited as it's discoverer says it's not real, you'd think people would listen.. but no, they want to believe in nonsense.

I'd love the Elenin nonsense to be put to bed already but it seems it never will

edit on 31-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Well he says plain as day in the video "the comet won't cause any harm to Earth" so I am pretty sure that would mean that there is a comet, unless you have something constructive to add to this then please feel free to not comment on Elenin threads...thanks.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
because NASA didn't classify Honda as an Extinction Level Event moving full speed ahead towards Earth from the Leo constellation like they did with comet C/2010 X1(Elenin). duhhh....

jk I haven't even heard of Elenin's little friend Honda until today here on ATS. thanks for posting the info!

... you know as the days pile up since the 'discovery' of Elenin that we still can't see any pics of, I am beginning to think NASA did the whole Elenin thing on purpose to drive the US citizens(the 'awake ones' who found out that fluoride actually kills you) within an inch of their sanity. that coupled with FEMA 'exercises' on the Madrid Fault line, and HAARP 'blasting' it's waves daily on their website they have out in the public domain for everyone to see....

i believed in it all for a second(or 6 months.....) but if all this stuff was really going to 'go down' wouldn't it make more sense to just completely hide everything instead of 'half' hiding things while denying them? if FEMA was going to Martial law on the US's ass anytime soon, wouldn't they perhaps be wise to not post anything at all on their website about upcoming events, or billion dollar food purchases? Same for NASA and Elenin, and HAARP - btw did anyone else notice that HAARP is completely mainstream now and the entire world now knows about it? and what do we know about things that the mainstream US television reports on? it's all Bull Crap. i think the US Gov is playing it's citizens to drive them over the edge.... hmmmm maybe thats the plan so they can Martial law it's ass, and then use the FEMA coffins...

btw if it were me, I would have hidden the coffins in some giant warehouses. if i could afford a million 'coffin liners' that fit 3 bodies in each one, then I am sure I could afford to build a couple huge barns to store them in....
s

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

What The Hell Was THAT? LOL. that has got to be the biggest crock of ..... that I have seen since, well since Obama said he killed Osama.

That interview didn't even SHOW 'Leonid Elenin'. It showed some guy showing 'his' supposed passport, and talking on behalf of him. Why didn't 'Leonid' give the interview if it was suppose to be proving his 'existence'?? LOL that has got to the gayest thing I have ever seen lol. that was terrible.

Also I would love to point out that the person in the Passport is NOT the same human being as the man in this photo - the supposed one and only picture of 'Leonid Elenin'. lol geezus they sure f*cked this up. god.... they must be taking lessons from Obama.

www.sott.net...

and PS this photo has been out on the net since last year.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wheelindiehl

I commented in several Elenin threads about Honda. After discussions it was pretty much agreed that despite it being very close (between the earth and the moon) we've known about it so long we know it's not a risk. I did however bring up the question if it could be effected by Elenin.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

link link please

I missed any discussion and general agreement of a benign situation with Honda!

Is there a JPL simulation showing both Honda and ELE-nin in relationship to our solar system? I have the one with just ELE-nin and our planets but I don't have one with Honda!

It also seems plausible/hypothetical that Honda could in fact influence ELE-nin, and then hyperbolic might be something of a "mislabeling" or in the least a premature assessment.

I still think this entire situation is a Lie over a Lie, the astronomer, the date of discovery, the entire thing has been one big farse, designed, packaged, and presented to the public. I keep hearing Jack Nicholson in my head screaming, "You can't handle the truth", but we need the Truth! We need it now more than ever!

What about that Cornell University Seismic correlation paper? It was assessing ELE-nin in 2007! What? That doesn't correlate, that means the astronomer was 17 not 22.

Cornell paper on Seismicity

I could be reading this wrong and the author may be indicating that "now" ELE-nin is increasing the degree of recordings since being documented from 2007, but it does not seem to say that. Any thoughts on that lie?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I dont know which Elenin thread it was.. there have been so many.
But here ist he JPL with both Elenin and Honda.

Scroll down when you get there.
elenin.org...

And don't forget the third close call p/2006 t1 levy. It gets as close as .04 AU from Earth.

edit on 31-5-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by loagun

What The Hell Was THAT? LOL. that has got to be the biggest crock of ..... that I have seen since, well since Obama said he killed Osama.

That interview didn't even SHOW 'Leonid Elenin'. It showed some guy showing 'his' supposed passport, and talking on behalf of him. Why didn't 'Leonid' give the interview if it was suppose to be proving his 'existence'?? LOL that has got to the gayest thing I have ever seen lol. that was terrible.

Also I would love to point out that the person in the Passport is NOT the same human being as the man in this photo - the supposed one and only picture of 'Leonid Elenin'. lol geezus they sure f*cked this up. god.... they must be taking lessons from Obama.

www.sott.net...

and PS this photo has been out on the net since last year.

I can't believe so many people fail at facial recognition. It's completely the same guy.

Some other guy said this in some other thread, and I had to post and overlay to prove him wrong. I'm not doing this again.

Look again, same guy... slightly different facial hair and he's gained weight in the time between that picture and now. That's it. One photo was a professional photo op. That video is him in real life.

I can post 2 pics of my ex g/f, one from her portfolio, and 1 from the kitchen -- and you will swear they are two different people.

*Sigh*

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

I wonder if thats even the guy who found the comet. look at his passport or ID, the photo is placed ontop of the card, in other words its not merged with the card.

The real founder was kidnapped and this is all a cover up. watch in august when people will start panicking after the real info comes out.,

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

This whole post is full of lies and misinformation.

Leonid Elenin is real and he is the one who discovered Elenin, which is real too.

There are dozens of images taken of comet elenin taken by dozens of amateur astronomers all over the world.

The above video is of him speaking out against some of the theories made up about the comet, like there being an alien ship behind it.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Cornell paper on Seismicity

How many more times are you going to parade that around like it actually means anything.
The paper is bogus, it was made without seemingly a basic understanding of physics.
astroblogger.blogspot.com...
Look for the May 27 entry down the page.

Originally posted by miniatus
not to mention, no astronomer has seen it .. amateur or otherwise..

Complete nonsense, otherwise we would have to be concerned not only about whatever garbage you are on about but the un-named object that many amatures are following and taking photo's of that is exactly where Elenin should be.
edit on 31-5-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Oh really? REALLY? hundreds of pictures about 'comet' ELENIN on the internet from numerous amateur astronomers. I would love for you to post even one picture of 'comet' ELENIN from just one amateur astronomer from the internet WITH a source. Just ONE.

Please, just one.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

I said dozens, not hundreds.

Here's 4.

This one is from 8th April 2011, taken by M.P. Mobberley:

This one is from 8th April 2011 by Gustavo Muler:

This one photographed on March 9th by Jean-Francois Soulier:

This one photographed on March 6th by Bernhard Haeusler:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

And don't forget the third close call p/2006 t1 levy. It gets as close as .04 AU from Earth.

No, it does not. I have just integrated the motion of P/2006 T1 Levy from its 2006 orbital elements, and closest approach to Earth occurs on 2012 January 22.5 at a distance of 0.198 AU (approximately 29.6 million kilometres, or 77 times the distance to the Moon).

As for 45P/Honda-Mrkos-Pajdusakova (to give the comet its full name)....

2011 August 15.3
0.0601 AU (9 million kms)

2017 February 11.3
0.0854 AU (12.8 million kms)

This comet was discovered in 1948, and its orbit is well known. There is NO CHANCE of the comet hitting Earth on either of those dates.

edit on 7-6-2011 by Mogget because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Hello?

Is this thing on??

Mic check!!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This little exercise in orbital mechanics has just revealed something extremely interesting. It seems that there is a distinct possibility that P/2006 T1 Levy could be identical with C/1743 C1....a comet that has not been seen for over two and a half centuries. My test integration does not fit perfectly, but the angular elements and perihelion distance of P/2006 T1 Levy after 49 orbits backwards through time are remarkably close to the calculated elements of C/1743 C1. Bearing in mind that these are both single apparition comets, and that non-gravitational forces have not been taken into account, I think it is highly probable that these two comets are identical.

P/2006 T1 Levy is due to pass through perihelion again in January 2012, so I am hoping that it will be recovered soon. Observations from a second apparition will enable the orbit to be refined, and ascertain whether a connection with C/1743 C1 is possible.

This is a very interesting discovery. It has long been suspected that C/1743 C1 is a short period comet, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that identity with P/2006 T1 Levy can be confirmed.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

Kinda off topic, but do it. That oughta shut em up!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
There might have been a time where commets rained from the sky, where the skys were dark, and strange beings and phenomenon were observed.

join