It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not another Elenin thread!? [Now with pics!]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
So I hear youtube videos have been taken down about Elenin, must be getting too close to the truth!

So you better be quick and check out these pics of Elenin being tracked by several sky gazers before they get deleted too!

Thanks to Pazcat for this link!

www.theastronomer.org...
(Bottom of page or just hit find and type Elenin)

This one is from 8th April 2011, taken by M.P. Mobberley:

This one is from 8th April 2011 by Gustavo Muler:

This one photographed on March 9th by Jean-Francois Soulier:

This one photographed on March 6th by Bernhard Haeusler:

More photos here:

www.aerith.net...

So uh yeah, seems there's a few fear mongers out there who would have you believe information about Elenin is being suppressed.

Do not believe these liars!!!!

edit on 15/4/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Better still, you can go outside and look for yourself. Even if you don't have a powerful enough telescope, you can rent time on one on-line here: Global Rent A Scope

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

While I hate to support another Elenin thread, I like this one. I was confused as to all this "censoring" taking place yet I'm not having any trouble finding info on it. I'd like anyone who's actually been censored to post up the info.

I want dates, video in question, content, notice from youtube for why it's been removed, notice from youtube as to why your account was closed. Screen shots with sensitive info blurred would be preferred.

Why? Because I'm calling BS on each and every person claiming a censoring of this info, it's not being scrubbed at all.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
There are loads of videos on you tube, 9 pages of them, so why is everyone saying they are taking them down?

More fear mongering

Just rechecked, there is over 38 pages of them, there is more but I can't be bothered counting them
edit on 15-4-2011 by PrinceDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I think it's one guy seeking attention.

But yeah, I'd like to hear about others and why.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread - deny that ignorance!
As c/2010 x1 (Elenin) gets further the JPL is adjusting the orbit diagram for it after each observation.
Guess what?! It's path is even further away! I guess some just want to live in fear?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2fcaa1ba04a3.gif[/atsimg]

Here's the link if you want to play ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 15-4-2011 by sheeplemama_awakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Oh Chad, have you been sullied by the imposters sent to infiltrate ATS and Youtube to make people wary of any Elanin news?

And I thought better of you.

Everyone with a brain knows it causes quakes, so does HAARP... err and the LHC... Oh that also blows up the universe. Sometimes... At least once, I'm sure... just not sure when, but guaranteed I know for a fact it does, because I don't know enough about it! And I saw it on youtube!

So sad when a good mind is corrupted by the disinfo agents.

Elanin will destroy us in 2012... or 2013... or 2015... It's inevitable, I know for a fact, I saw a youtube video about it, and didn't know any better and thus had to believe it, because so many other folk said the same...

Shame on you..

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I don't think they could hide something like this if they wanted to, but, why no reference to it on this website?
www.jpl.nasa.gov... heet=default_frontend&output=xml_no_dtd

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Wait, what? So Elenin is not Nibiru and no-one can see it because it's coming straight from the south (enter random antartica conspiracy here)? I'm shocked! (Enter random crap how about how Elenin passes Earth in October which is really 21/21/2012 when subtracting days stolen by roman emperors).

But I just quit my job, ran up $25k on credit cards and divorced my childhood sweetheart (who I actually love more than life itself but thought I'd better dabble in some other pussy before my time was up).

This koolaid sure doesn't taste as good as it did last month.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Great thread, although it won't make a difference. These pictures have been posted plenty of times in other threads and people still claim there are no pictures of it. It just shows that members of the 2012 cult are blind to anything that doesn't support their worldview.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Just one question. If this is a comet, and I'm not saying it isn't, why in the photos you posted is there no tail?

Oh wait, on second thought I think I see one.
edit on 15-4-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

The tail usually doesn't form until it is past Mars. At this point the solar winds become strong enough to effect the coma, which then produces the tail.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

It can be found here:

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I was not aware of that, thanks for that piece of info.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It would almost be funny to put together a social engineer gang to pretext those who disseminate alternative Elenin theories into removing their published works and ideas under the guise of an official request, or even just fear inspiring warning (not direct threats, but "concern" that TPTB are ready to pounce). Almost.

edit on 15-4-2011 by Nefarious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
not another elenin thread!?

that photo could be anything

calling cgi on this bs of a fake photo

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Great thread, although it won't make a difference. These pictures have been posted plenty of times in other threads and people still claim there are no pictures of it. It just shows that members of the 2012 cult are blind to anything that doesn't support their worldview.

Quote:

"Instead of using the length of the comet's tail to measure the scale of the comet, astronomers used data from the ESA/NASA Ulysses spacecraft to determine the size of the region of space disturbed by the comet's presence "

Comet's size ....

Determine the size of the region of space disturbed by the comet's presence

QUESTION : What's the "Comets" Size ?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Is one thing about all these graphic info that I have to say. How much can we trust the photos are what we think they are? We already saw many, many times how easy are to fake (or just modify) photos and videos. How can we be sure the information related to these photos is accurate, or even more....are the descriptions and the pictures the same? Just because a guy with a telescope told us.

Who of us know just one of those astronomers or physicists in person, to confirm this is ALL we should know.

Is not possible that Maybe they cancelled with black marker the lines with the relevant info like size, composition, real trajectory and REAL CONCEQUENT EFFECTS for us, same way "they" do with all those documents "declassified".

Let's talk about this NASA JPL animation of Elenin trajectory. Folks, NASA lied to us and hided info since we remember. Now they gave us this animation and we automatically believe it, posted in youtube, emailed to all we know and made lots of threads in ATS. WHY????....are we working for free?? we are doing a nice job....their job. If NASA have to say something to the world, let them do their job, because they get payed for that, with juicy checks made by the Gov with our money.

How hard can be do an animation of a meteor, asteroid or brown dwarft coming to us? If it's signed by NASA... undebunkable?

But wait, I do believe soon a great event will take place here, on Earth. It could be Elenin. What if we develope our own point of view about it, our own opinion, based in our intuition, our perception, our mind, our heart. Then cross what we got with the multiple external sources we have available.

Thanks for the opportunity brother OP.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Well whether that's an actual picture of elenin or not, which I believe your right that looks nothing like it. It's been stated by even NASA it's trajectory cannot be 100% calculated. So stating it couldn't be a threat is as ignorant as stating it is guaranteed to be a threat...All I believe are facts and fact is there definitely have been lots of strange things going on around the world and in space. Things NEVER BEFORE SEEN and to me that's scary enough.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingkevinNIN
Well whether that's an actual picture of elenin or not, which I believe your right that looks nothing like it. It's been stated by even NASA it's trajectory cannot be 100% calculated. So stating it couldn't be a threat is as ignorant as stating it is guaranteed to be a threat...All I believe are facts and fact is there definitely have been lots of strange things going on around the world and in space. Things NEVER BEFORE SEEN and to me that's scary enough.

That's what I'm talking about

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join