It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that C/2010 X1 is not a Comet as US Govt/NASA states, but is something extremley larger in mas

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

i wanted you to watch the full solar cycle 24 video..not the presentation...

i would love you to debunk this one...or anybody else please go ahead..since this xit is scaring the hell out of me

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
also Phage ..i would love your input regarding..the ice core data graph...how we travel through the galaxy relation...a reply to my posts on the previous page..thanks buddy!!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Nothing to debunk except the claim that a major geomagnetic storm is to be expected soon. Yes, a powerful geomagnetic storm would cause a lot of problems because of our dependence on our communications and electrical systems. But we are not as helpless as the History Channel would have you believe. There is an awareness of the dangers and planning is being done.
www.nerc.com...
www.npcc.org...

The Carrington event happened 152 years ago. There is evidence that it was the strongest event in 500 years and was much more powerful than any other in that time span. These are very rare events, at least in human terms. Such an event could happen next month or not for 500 years, we have no way of knowing. But it's a very good idea to be prepared and there seems to be an awareness of that fact. Rather than fretting over it, call someone at your power company and see if they have contingency plans because things can be done to soften the impact.

edit on 6/3/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

the pdf's posted are not re-insuring at all..

if you are not aware of..there is no time left...

what humanity needs is to change the very hearth of its technology...electricity...which we can't..

imagine this..we have to substitute electricity..ok...with what?

now my problem with disinfo is that we might be heading to the End of World As we know it scenario..nothing like 2012 movie IMO..we will just loose all the power electricity gives us..we will have global financial collapse..anarchy...so yes..you CAN prepare..

you have to..

get fit..
learn survival skills..
have a group of close friends whom you will rely on..

many people will be caught off guard just because they just listened to those who cried hahahahaha nothing is happening or will happen

I dont have a clue if all this was meant to be..

we have all these events lining up together..

Solar Cycle 24
Breach in Magnetosphere
Sun emitting new particles
Solar System going through a cloud of charged particles

we just recently discovered we might actually dont come from the milky way galaxy..but from another smaller one being eaten by the milky way..

of course..dont get me wrong..i WISH LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE THAT NOTHING HAPPENS..

but i want to prepared if something is brewing...and evidence is undeniable not as many here want to show otherwise...something is brewing..

Be Safe!!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Being prepared is good.
Living in fear is not.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
and as you can see Phage..

for that simple picture picture with clouds and pillars you took the time to mention them all because you was so convinced of yourself..

whilst you left many of my other points intentionally out..

the ice core data graph?..energy from center of the galaxy relation ??

that this cycle being so low indicates its a replica of the 1859 event??

that we are heading towards a cycle which puts our planet through an ice age??

do you really expect that you will put me to rest by posting to PDF's?? for which god knows how many stars you will get??

i know ..my english is a nightmare..and that im not popular here....but i am no fool..i know when i have goods cards in hand...and when my opponent doesnt

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Being prepared is good.
Living in fear is not.

you are downplaying event and spreading disinfo..

dont try to get on with it like that...by picturing me living in fear..which im not...i do love everyday...i enjoy my life to the full..

and its because i want it to be this way..that i prepare...and that i show the true colors of disinfo poeple

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

We are we on the ice core data time line? at what time on the line?

That is today. Please explain our postion in this time. 50,000 years or.....

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

i'm sorry to inform you that we are at 0 time..far right hand side of the graph..awaiting for what ever cycle will put us through the downfall in temperature..

as you can note..there is a pattern..something will cause this

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
my fault..the graph didn fit..lemme retry

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1cdc3b92d79c.jpg[/atsimg]

Kindly use this link to have a better view of the graph
edit on 3-6-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Certainly is a pattern, a gradual drop in temperature over the space of 60-80,000 years.

Why is it zero time?

Also, the picture of the cartwheel galaxy, can you elaborate further on what you're talking about with this?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Regarding the cartwheel galaxy..

as you can see..a spinner keep straight on its tiny point since when energy is release from the side of a turning object..energy is also release from the top..

so the cartwheel galaxy clearly indicates that there is an enormous amount of energy released from the center of the galaxy...the same energy which we might be drifting into which will relate the pattern shown in the ice core temperature to how we travel through our galaxy..

and its all relating to the mayan 2012 prophecy since they might have calculated when will be drifting through the dark rift or center of our galaxy..we all know how precise the mayans were.

not that the mayans dreamt what will happen or anything..they just noticed a patch , river like space in the sky were no stars are visible..

i believe this was translated by them into something one has to fear..since its dark,,,

and believe it..coincidence is that it might be really dangerous for our planet

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

There is a gradual decline in temp over a long period. Going by the graph we have not yet seen the peak.

Then down hill its a slow ride into ice age.

You are suggesting that these slow ups and downs are caused by a galactic cycle?

The peak is due but there is a way to go yet... not next year. 1000 more maybe....

edit to note carbon levels still also have a way to go up...

edit to ask. is their a more precise graph available with a tighter definition, IE zoomed in for the last 80,000 years or so?

edit on 3-6-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
this is how i see it..

we have all seen the pattern in the ice core temperature data..

there is some cycle which causes our planet to go through an ice age..

an instant ice age..remember the baby mammoth found in Ice with food still in his mouth...

to me this is the only thing i can relate..how we travel through our galaxy..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0fc6285b338.jpg[/atsimg]

explain better here..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e7691696072.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

i also thought about the gradually decline..but then i remember the vikings had to leave their native place with just 9 deg temp drop since crops and stuff wouldnt grow..

also there is evidence that the ice ages happened instantly before..

since the ice core temp data relies on carbon dating..it is not that precise...it will show the pattern..but its not precise

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

That energy is from a smaller galaxy colliding with it.

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

So in this instance how far off the galactic plane are we? IE: the time to trigger the ice age?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Along with your supplies add a snowmobile suit and a good sleeping bag..easy enough to prep for...and be sure you have a wood stove for your house

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

excatly..

we have been just told that we are not from the milky way..but from a smaller galaxy entering the milky way..so I can expect the same scenario we see in the cartwheel galaxy..

what do you think?

We are not from here

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join