It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car that runs on water? Japanese co. challenge to big oil?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by notonsamepage

heard about the bilderberg meetings? I can't say that I know what they are talking about but I think they are not happy for free energy in any means period do you?

Why... Why aren't they?

Because the meetings exist does not equal that they don't like a nearly non-cost energy source that has nearly unlimited profit.

And in which way is the energy "free". The entire phrase is a paradox/contradiction. Is water free? It rains everyday, down on us, yet we still pay our utility bills and we still buy bottled water and water purifiers, and pay taxes for water systems....

So please tell me how anything in this world is "free", and then if you manage that, explain why someone doesn't like it.....

Hint: There is no answer to the first question.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Hi boncho

I said "free energy in any means" You said "nearly non-cost energy source" so you understand what I am saying.

I believe that we would have a better, cleaner and cheaper energy if it wasn't for greedy rich people thinking only of making money for them self like coal, oil, nuclear power plants and so on.

And I think that Nikola Tesla was on to something but the "elite" couldn't see the profit in the long term getting into their lap.

Cosmic microwave background radiation

Tesla also investigated harvesting energy that is present throughout space. He believed that it was merely a question of time when men would succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature, stating: "Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe."

Source

That means no power grid as we have today with a meter telling you how much you owe the power company for the energy you have used.

You will have all the energy around you for free.
Power will belong to everyone, like the air we breathe.

I think this is little off topic since this is the water car thread

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Concerning hydrolysis and water and the promise of 'free energy,' what we might follow is the most recent work of both Nassim Haramein and Marko Rodin. I have found both to be quite intriguing. Also, the study of the work of the late Walter Russell (contemporary genius/polymath of Tesla's) looks very promising. If you start trying to digest these pioneers of physics you begin to question the rather concocted and half-true basis of current thermodynamics. You could include David Bohm's work also (who conversed with Einstein about how to resolve problems with his field equations). Thermodynamics, most importantly, as Buckminster Fuller pointed out, only provides 1/2 of the apparent energy/order flow (who proposed syntropy as the input into the system (more order), whereas entropy is the running down of a system (more disorder)). Thermodynamics also assumes that "there exists isolated systems in nature," which could have "significant repercussions" - I should say, in that there are none! So, if you start examining some of these ideas from such sources, you consider that the zero point field might indeed be somehow 'tapped' by - resonance for example. Zero Point energy is a scientific fact, "normalized" out by physicists, along with a host of other 'tricks' to make incomplete mathematical equations fit their limited understanding of nature. Haramein has a peered reviewed and AIP published paper on the 'Swartzchild Proton' which purports to solve Einstein's field equations by including the omitted obvious angular momentum (spin), which has baffled many a quantum physicist. This has been 'resolved' with a clever 'work-around' as usual. The conventional explananation for the non-decaying spin of the electron is the "Big Bang" (i.e. 'God' of physics) and subsequent "frictionless" environment (say WHAT?!). There are obviously many EM sources of friction... so I would stay tuned to work in this field.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

>>Water shortage
>>Bigger % of the planets surface is water

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bolomk22
TPTB will not allow such a thing to happen,

I don't think TPTB have that much pull in Japan for some reason.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Seperating hydrogen and oxygen from water is old school technology. Just run an electric current through it.

But the problem has always been the amount of energy required compared to the amount received.

Seems like the Japanese may be planning to release a more efficient way to do this.

Releasing technology that will make the people's lives easier will always get you into trouble...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
These HHO stories are all BS. They have been going on since the embargo in the 70’s.

The premise that BIG OIL or TPTB is keeping people from bringing HHO to market is laughable.

Suppose you have a working HHO car in your garage. But you are afraid that men in black suits would pay you a visit if you started a company. What could you do to get the word out?
First I would help my brothers and sisters equip their own cars. No one needs to know that they don’t stop at the BP station anymore.
Second I would help my best buddies at work equip their own cars. Who’s going to know?
Third I would draw up detailed instructions on plain paper and mail them to close friends across the country.

And that was before computers.

Now I would start up some obscure website. I would list complete instructions so anyone could make their own. Many websites are still free.
Then I would get on Facebook and post the link to everyone I know.
I would Tweet the link.

Now please explain how BIG OIL has been able to stop the above for 40 years?
As far as TPTB keeping the lid on HHO…
Weiner couldn’t hide his weiner.
Clinton couldn’t get a BJ in the oval office.
Nixon couldn’t break into a hotel room.

Secrets and Washington cannot coexist. If I want your office, I will tell every secret I can find on you. If I want to keep my office I will tell every secret, right or wrong, on you.

How many congressmen, aids ,pages and other helpers have passed through the doors in the past 40 years?
How many BIG OIL employees have lost their jobs in the past 40 years?

And yet no one has talked in 40 years? The odds are that one of your local teachers has been caught doing the dirty with one of their students. Have you ever heard of someone in their 80’s who is afraid to speak their minds?
Sharing secrets is part of human nature. You can’t stop it.

This whole conspiracy is stupid.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
In addition to new perspectives on quantum physics / unified field theory, we might consider the statistical likelihood that if civilizations have lasted for millions of years (likely) in other solar systems, then they likely developed technology that gives them abundant energy. UFO citings are not likely to all be unauthentic. Otherwise, humanity on this planet is pretty well doomed I would say, ultimately.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

no.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Money and power does so much, it isnt the same as McDonald's pay.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Am I the only person thinking that technology running on water would be a bad thing. If oil runs out we can walk everywhere. What happens when all the water runs out ? Will water become a massive commodity ? Imagine moonshine style illegal desalinisation plants popping up. Criminal gangs going to huge lengths to pump seawater inland to be desalinated by machines. Boats, or subs would be easier though I suppose, get designing folks. There's gold in these here hills !!

Or.........back in reality.............. Seriously though, I do have a concern of some sort. Doesn't seem such a good idea to me.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by notonsamepage
reply to post by boncho

Hi boncho

I said "free energy in any means" You said "nearly non-cost energy source" so you understand what I am saying.

Cosmic microwave background radiation

Tesla also investigated harvesting energy that is present throughout space. He believed that it was merely a question of time when men would succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature, stating: "Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe."

Source

That means no power grid as we have today with a meter telling you how much you owe the power company for the energy you have used.

You will have all the energy around you for free.
Power will belong to everyone, like the air we breathe.

I think this is little off topic since this is the water car thread

Tesla's ideas for wireless transmission are in widespread use today. Albeit a little different than he imagined. There was no free lunch there. Great ideas, some a little swayed from reality.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
reply to post by soleprobe

No you know what your right.
Science is just a big ruse and you can magically get as much energy out of anything that you want.
You are such a genius why did I not realize this before

edit on 28-5-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

Well, I am thinking here, and to generate enough electrical power at the amperage required to run electric motors I don't think is really feasible. Producing Hydrogen and Oxygen from Electrolysis is not a new science, in fact, it is more than 90 years old.

I drive a 1990 Chevy G-20 3/4 ton van, 4300 pounds of steel, with a 350 Chevy V-8. When new, it was said to get 14 to 18 miles per gallon. When I got it, it was lucky to get 14, and ran rough. Then I took the plunge, and installed an HHO Reactor in it. I fully detailed it here, and the thread shows the evolution of the original design to the finished product used today that produces 29-32 miles to the gallon every day of the year. The engine now runs smooth, and even with a glass pack muffler it purrs, you can barely hear it running.
Turn Your Car/Truck Into a HHO/Gas Hybrid

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by ELahrairah
reply to post by soleprobe

No you know what your right.
Science is just a big ruse and you can magically get as much energy out of anything that you want.
You are such a genius why did I not realize this before

edit on 28-5-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

Well, I am thinking here, and to generate enough electrical power at the amperage required to run electric motors I don't think is really feasible. Producing Hydrogen and Oxygen from Electrolysis is not a new science, in fact, it is more than 90 years old.

I drive a 1990 Chevy G-20 3/4 ton van, 4300 pounds of steel, with a 350 Chevy V-8. When new, it was said to get 14 to 18 miles per gallon. When I got it, it was lucky to get 14, and ran rough. Then I took the plunge, and installed an HHO Reactor in it. I fully detailed it here, and the thread shows the evolution of the original design to the finished product used today that produces 29-32 miles to the gallon every day of the year. The engine now runs smooth, and even with a glass pack muffler it purrs, you can barely hear it running.
Turn Your Car/Truck Into a HHO/Gas Hybrid

Didn't I ask you to break down the numbers on your HHO system, and then you ignored me? I think it was when I asked you how much water you were consuming during your trips, and you couldnt answer.....

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Didn't I ask you to break down the numbers on your HHO system, and then you ignored me? I think it was when I asked you how much water you were consuming during your trips, and you couldnt answer.....

I thought I explained that for you. I cannot "break down the numbers," I am no math whiz, and don't know how to do that. As for water consumption, they are not bad at all. A 100 mile trip will use only a half cup of the water, now the water in the bubbler goes down a lot faster. I have a gallon of pre-made mix I carry for refills and topping off.

I have been using a little windshield washer fluid in the reactors and bubbler to keep them from freezing, and so far all is good. I am in need of new stainless bolts, mine are getting pretty rusty. Why not just build one and hook it up, if you are only interested in the numbers? I am only interested in saving gasoline, the hell with the numbers. 28-32 miles per gallon, a little better on an Ethanol blend. I think the HHO bonds a little better with the alcohol.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pot8er

do you know what clouds are?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Magnets to generate electricity, electricity to pull Hydrogen and Oxygen from Water. Remixed to power engines or fuel whatever may need energy or fire.
I am working on a system. I am halfway there. I developed a way of vibrating large amounts of HO gas from water, any water. It's a table top design right now. And I'm working on a Magnetic Generator design right now. I will compile all of my concept work and theories in the coming weeks and months, and I will make it available to everyone. It's time. I've run my ideas by a lot of close friends, so this won't go away. I've been working on it for years, staying quiet, making sure it works. So far, so good. It's not over unity, because skeptics will argue that until they are blue in the face, but it is free, once you build the system. Free, in that, you only have to pay for the materials to build it, the energy comes from energy that is all around us every day and readily available, uncontrolled by the corporations. Free in that, once the seed is planted, the roots can grow, and the need to be locked into a slavery system of energy can be expunged.
I'll show you soon. In the meantime here are some video clips of a working early prototype. Very simple stuff. VERY simple. Follow my lead.

This was an early prototype I designed and tested in 2007. The "Steel Wire" is a thin gauge welding wire from a welding spool, wrapped around a steel tube that is wrapped in screen door mesh. The welding wire is your negative lead and the steal tube is your positive lead. The mesh acts as a breaker to pull the output bubbles, and it pulls a lot. It fizzes like an alkaseltzer. This is done on six amps, straight using just a motorcycle trickle charger. I did not use a frequency device to generate vibrations, but if I had, I imagine the output would have been even greater. Here's an idea I've been playing with. I know there is a board some guys have been selling that outputs a square wave or something like that, charging a ridiculous amount of money for it. Some type of PCM Wave generator. I have it. I can't remember what it is called. I stopped working on this stuff shortly after this video was made, but the ideas are coming back to me now, so I'll be resuming. But anyways, try a TENS unit. I have one, and I plan on trying it with my design. Multiple wave outputs, and you can get them cheap. Best thing, the sticky electrodes can be cut and soldered to alligator clips. I'll do more videos as I start working on this all again.

My HO Gen

I'm currently designing an accelerating/decelerating magnetic motor that has enough power to push an alternator and generate electricity to feed into a battery storage system. I will post as I build and work out the kinks. I plan on coupling this design with my HO Generator Design to create a device that can be used for many applications, but most of all, to get off of the grid. Maybe I'm full of crap, and maybe none of this will work, but some of the worlds most used items were created by some of the biggest dreamers. We wouldn't be where we are today without a lot of imagination and a lot of determination.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I thought I explained that for you. I cannot "break down the numbers," I am no math whiz, and don't know how to do that.

As for water consumption, they are not bad at all. A 100 mile trip will use only a half cup of the water, now the water in the bubbler goes down a lot faster. I have a gallon of pre-made mix I carry for refills and topping off.

I have been using a little windshield washer fluid in the reactors and bubbler to keep them from freezing, and so far all is good. I am in need of new stainless bolts, mine are getting pretty rusty. Why not just build one and hook it up, if you are only interested in the numbers? I am only interested in saving gasoline, the hell with the numbers. 28-32 miles per gallon, a little better on an Ethanol blend. I think the HHO bonds a little better with the alcohol.

7.5 kWH is the energy in a litre of water, from hydrogen. Except that most separation processes are not 100% or even close to 100% efficient.

So what you are telling us is you get roughly 30 miles per gallon. Roughly 3 gallons per 100 mile trip.

Given the energy density of gasoline, 36.87kWH in every gallon, nearly 100kWH needed for your trip...

Tell us what the mileage was before you had your system hooked up?

sources:

1 liter of water contains (approx) 55.56 moles of water, so 111.11 moles of hydrogen.

Using the ideal gas equation, PV=nRT at 1 atmosphere (sealevel), and room temperature (22C, 295K)

V = 111.11 * 0.08205784 * 295 / 1

Gives 2689.7 liters of hydrogen.

Energy Density of Hydrogen...

Hydrogen, gas[8] 141.86 0.01005

Converter

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
I think it's really neat to have cars running on water. No more dependence on oil and less pollution. But, and there's always a but, what are we supposed to drink? If cars that run on water become all the rage, won't this create a water shortage? Seems the bio fuel industry created a food shortage, in that, food was going towards creating fuel for cars vice feeding the masses.

Also, is this the reason for T. Boon Pickens buying up the water rights in Texas?

2/3 of the world is covered in water...
knowing us americans, the oceans will be depleted in a matter of months haha

but seriously.... water shortage?

really?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This is just more claims of a christmas santa. No proof.
This has been going on since the 70's.

"I would submit mine for scientific evaluation but . . . . . "

It's always the same ole same ole. Pictures of a car with plumbing under the hood.

If any of these things worked it would spread like wild fire on the internet. But NADA!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join