It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First images from Great Pyramid's chamber of secrets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Back in 1993 a team sent a robot up the shaft in the queens chamber. The robot was confronted by a small door like object and could go no further. Now some 18 years later we have the first images past the object.I have no idea why it has taken so long to drill a hole through the rock and stick a camera through.

Several attempts have been made to explore the tunnels using robots. In 1993, a robot crawled some 63 metres up the tunnel in the south wall and discovered what appeared to be a small stone door set with metal pins. Metal is not part of any other known structure in the pyramid, and the discovery ignited speculation that the pins were door handles, keys or even parts of a power supply constructed by aliens.

www.newscientist.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/75d888072cc4.jpg[/atsimg]

Inside they have found some red markings on the rock. These do no corospond with standard Egyptian glyphs. It would be intersting if they could work out what they mean as the great pryamid it deep with mystery.

Here is a picture of the glyphs

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e86e3bcb8f1.jpg[/atsimg]

and here is a picture of the stone that is bloking the shaft. It has metal rings on it and i think it is the first metal to be found in the pryamid.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a66d126cc34.jpg[/atsimg]

Hawass, director of the Djedi project, says that no other pyramid is known to have a tunnel and doorway like this, which, he says, suggests there could be a hidden room.

www.newscientist.com...

I found this enhanced image of the gylphs too. Some people seem to think that they are just graffit whilst others think they are an alien language.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd3e5cbe07a3.jpg[/atsimg]

Wayne Herschel The glyphs look more advanced than usual Egyptian glyphs. The photos show a lot of debris covering the detail so it looks faded and poorly presented. Remove the debris from the excavation drill and it will appear more like my carefully rendered version above.

Wayne Herschel I think its our human star ancestors symbols... the builders... more detailed symbols predating general 5000 yr old Egyptian heiroglyphs... and not like the Hufu cartouche (not Khufu) in the hidden roof of the Kings chamber which was most likely faked.

That last image is from W.Herschel facebook site. I dont think I can link it but im sure you can find it for yourselfs if you wish..

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Very nice find! I always had this feeling in my gut that the great pyramid is not what it they seems to be. I wil be on on that, S&F

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
this was already covered here..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
in one part of your post it says the glyphs look advanced for egyptians.. they look kinda primitive to me..
imo this story is quite big, im suprised neither your thread or the other one has gained more attention.. which it rightly deserves.
im going to star you and flag it, hoping it will get on the main page..

edit on 28/5/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Hi, Already done here. www.abovetopsecret.com...
But thanks for the additional pics s&f

Regards,robbo

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
S&F, i always like to read on stuff like this. But i have got a question about the glyphs that are found, they don't really look like anything, the only thing i can make-up out of these images is that is must be a blood staign, maybe one of the workers that helped build the pyramids got his hand stuk under some of the building stoned, and this is a result we see now X.thousands of years later.
Not to take this to serious (what i just said), but non the less it could be an explenation.

I hope we get some really good (HD Quality) photos really soon, and hopefully some photos of the inside of this secret chamber, maybe it has a key (not necessarily a fysical key) to other chambers/tombs or anything egypt like we don't know or haven't seen yet. Like the 17 pyramids 1000 tombs and 3000 settlements that have been found lately..

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I am so excited to see whats behind the doors,

That is if with the history and mystery around Zwaiss if it ever gets out if found.

On the Letters or graffiti found in the tunnel it reminds me especially no supposed

To me it looks to similair to a fundemental Visual script of anciant origins that is massively important in Deep esoteric Buddhism.

that 5 is to similair to the Om mani padme Hum mantra and is seen ain the cntre of both all Chenrezi/compassion practice where this symbol and indeed the mantra is built, then in the Tantra practioners viualisation becomes the Diety be that Chenrezi (dlalai Lama ) Tara and even in the secret assembly, at the end of the meditation the Diety becomes this fugure then it dissolves into emptiness.

This is known in Tantra as the "creation" and "dissolution" phases of tantra, creating the symbol viualisation, taking on the diety, spreadint th energy to all beings, then bringing it all back to teh ultimate nature of mind, emptiness, no diety, no thought, no mediatation to "liberate" and "not kill" the ditey or god as such.

This is very basic stuff ive covered above, and has much much more to it than described, but for this OP and the purity of the "teachings" enough is written here about this.

Nearly every single Sand Mandala as has become famous in the west from tibetan Buddhism will have at the cnter of the mandala this symbol figure to.

There is more to this, imho esp as some evidense points to JC going to the Pyramids as an initiation, and also his later years in India learning Hinduism then Buddhism before returning to the middle east to start his ministry.

This has been covered on ATS media interview about 2 years ago I forget the show no/name

There are also other aspects to this image mnadala that I cant put on line as you ahve to be actually have the initiation of the mantra from a Lama, and cant be discussed, but I will say this is interesting on more than one level that being apperance.

Intriguing and I have no doubt that 5 is as I show below.

The belwo is from my page on ATS Media, it shows the White Tara Mantra and also the mandala of compassion (same as most sand mandala's) whats in the middle???

Strike you as similair or the same to?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/753859f95ec5.jpg[/atsimg]

and

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a9a81a246e9.jpg[/atsimg]

Mischevious Elf Profile ATS media Come and See!

Kind Regards,

Elf
edit on 28-5-2011 by MischeviousElf because: To show pics

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/75d888072cc4.jpg[/atsimg]

i notice that the new find is 63 meters distant , up the shaft at that degree of angle...

i would suggest that the 'markings' are code for just where the Architects and Engineers of the Pyramids
originated from....
63 light years away at (what degree angle ~ 30º ?)...

modern man is still not ready to mingle with the pyramids architects because we are still using the crude process of drilling through rock to uncover the clue...which translates modern science is not capable of traversing the 63 light-years to meet these monolithic builders....
even radio transmissions towards the target in space would take 63 years and a year or so for a response and then the 63 year return transmission via radio = 126-128 years total

we are not that patient

these Aliens / Angels caused these shrines to God to be built at the border of Egypt
'border': (the dividing line from upper Egypt & lower Egypt in the ancient world)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bauwser
But i have got a question about the glyphs that are found, they don't really look like anything, the only thing i can make-up out of these images is that is must be a blood staign, maybe one of the workers that helped build the pyramids got his hand stuk under some of the building stoned, and this is a result we see now X.thousands of years later.

Blood stains very quickly turn brown when exposed to air. This is clearly red hence can't be blood.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Could the glyphs be something to do with the construction of the pyramid.

For example
1. coded number system for certain stone placement,
2. a certain team of slaves mark to register how many stones they have moved
3. an old graffitti saying Tutti Frutti the slave driver is a bastard.

edit on 28-5-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Number 5 (character) is not ancient Origin LOL

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Arcot

Um in the traditional Number sense it is, though strange as the pyramids time of building them they didnt have a number system represented like that.

There are also "non number" related and ancient to say the least representations meanings of this figure as I point out and show, see my post above, and is currently being created in the minds as we speak as part of their daily practice by ancient mystery type yogi's and Tantric practitioners.

The Dalia Lama will have created this very symbol today in his minds eye, saw himself arise from it, take on the God like qualities of the deities and image of the deity, then become that "5" at the end of the meditation before dissolving it into nothing.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Source

c-radhakrishnan.info...

and

Orginal OM symbol is in Ancient Tamil Script it is Human face

See the center of OM Image you will Find 5

edit on 28-5-2011 by Arcot because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2011 by Arcot because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2011 by Arcot because: More Images

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Closing.. This is a duplicate thread and is being discussed several times here.

new topics

top topics

join