It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things will be getting interesting very soon....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Wait, hit pause.

You claim to be an "anti-NWO worker". This sounds like an organized group or job assignment you have taken on. This, if nothing else, merits a call for more information.

Your answer to this question will provide a very good picture of the purpose and intention of this thread in my opinion.

There is no simple answer to this question.

I am not as much as "anti NWO" worker, but more of a discordian / Erisian movement member.

The cabal, were planning a lot of horrible things for this planet, me and others have combined our efforts to provide a altenative outcome... "tansuyut vse!"... which is Russian for "everyone dances" in 2012, not just the elite

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Something interesting is always happening, every moment of every day.

If you are waiting for a magic hour to ascend / do something interesting with your life, it is already too late.

Better luck next incarnation, or -- whatever.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

uh...I have already woken up.....just this morn. I'm sure I'll do the same tomorrow, who knows?

I control what I can, other than that, roll with the punches until I see a opening.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

Im not as much waiting for "something interesting ", i am waiting for redemption from all the negative things which entrap our poor little planet

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
Pleiadeans are in charge of up coming ascension, and Destination Unknown is our slogan

So pleiadeans like watching women pouring water on their clevage blow on trumpets and slap their own well toned butt-ocks.

interesting.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Pleiadeans 1 still LOVES you

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

No, the Pleiadeans recorded and released the music in "Destination Calibria". At first there was no video at all... later , electro pop fans caught up with this tune and applied their own video accompaniment.

If you coulndt see this basic truth, your IQ is quite low

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Pleiadeans are in charge of up coming ascension, and Destination Unknown is our slogan

Nobody explains anything anymore

Are you talking directly to the Pleideans, or are they talking to someone you know, or are they channeling?

Will only good people be ascended, and how, I guess destination unknown is self explanatory. Any idea if we're going to another planet, or just becoming ethereal?

What happens to the Earth itself? Will it be destroyed in the process?

Will it be painless? What about our beloved pets? Do they get to be ascended with us?

Clarification is a wonderful concept.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I'm amazed at the recent spike in "couple liners" posted here. No real effort at contribution and baseless posts at that. Its almost as if some just want their names on a by line or something.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Zippidee because: sp

link   
reply to post by Freeman

Like "waiting?"

Sorry man, I'm not trying to bust your marbles here, but the whole ascension thing is just a little too passive for me.

As a Discordian, you should know better then most that reality is a "mind-job," and it is up to us to make it what we want it to be, every single day.

I've got an idea for a thread for you though: Tell us about what you do specifically to usher in this bold new-age. Give us examples we can use and feel inspired by, to break out of self-defeating / self-limiting reality tunnels, and into more open-ended "god-games," because consolation prizes are for suckers, yo.

link   

reply to post by 0zzymand0s

Im not as much waiting for "something interesting ", i am waiting for redemption from all the negative things which entrap our poor little planet

if you are waiting for redemption this might be a more appropriate theme song

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Before i answer all other questions let me emphasise:

Just while working in this thread during the last 40 minutes, i have been sensing what i call a vibe of dnager, morphing in and out on me - it corresponds with all the NWO activity which is on going - if i feel negative vibe and can not find a way to release it - something negative happens on the planet or even in universe.

We NEED MORE PRAYERS for peace and support!

But when u offer your help be careful not to catch too much attention from the elite!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Nobody explains anything anymore

Are you talking directly to the Pleideans, or are they talking to someone you know, or are they channeling?

Will only good people be ascended, and how, I guess destination unknown is self explanatory. Any idea if we're going to another planet, or just becoming ethereal?

What happens to the Earth itself? Will it be destroyed in the process?

Will it be painless? What about our beloved pets? Do they get to be ascended with us?

Clarification is a wonderful concept.

Beautiful , SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL post

I gotta go but will write to u soon!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
that video was disturbing. are we suppose to follow a bunch of @$$ into the unknown? lol

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by metodex

except the op isn't fear mongering. unlike most their saying soon something will happen. unlike you people conditioned to HEAR fear when you read certain words

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

If u feel u can help, pray and offer your support!

Pray to whom?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by itaii
that video was disturbing. are we suppose to follow a bunch of @$$ into the unknown? lol

xit am i the only 1 that will follow those a$$es everywhere ?

link   

xit am i the only 1 that will follow those a$$es everywhere ?

link   

read my next reply

edit on 24-5-2011 by Freeman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanna
99% is pretty damn bold to claim.

Since you're all knowing, why dont you tell me a few more details, I cant seem to find a job, where should I look...?

Relax, after 2012 the only work we will be doing is what we actually ENJOY doing, no "need" to "earn a living"

So I am going to be an Formula 1 driver? yes, that is my highest excitement..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join