It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO ET spacecraft sighting raw/unedited footage 1:44am May 22, 2011.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Night vision of Satellite's

Starting at 1.32 Satellite 3 and 4 seem to be traveling quite quickly.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I am in no way saying that this is a ET UFO....but I have seen plenty of Satellites, they tend to move in a more cyclical, streamline pattern. Based on the consistent adjustments in flight pattern, I would say that this is a manned craft. The statement that the object seems to be moving faster because of its distance make very little sense. An object can be moving at supersonic speed at that distance and still seem relatively slow compared to commercial aircraft flying at a much lower altitude. Just my .02, not sure what it is..?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I recall a very similar video being posted here some weeks ago. Only that there were several objects travelling quickly in similar patterns. I recall someone having been able to prove that was just a bunch of birds, who somehow get illuminated when filmed through night vision. Guess that could also be the case here.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I want to say UFO but it docent move in any other direction like a UFO would so im gonna have to go with satellite. Although it is moving pretty fast for a satellite. I dunno

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Night vision of Satellite's

Starting at 1.32 Satellite 3 and 4 seem to be traveling quite quickly.

This also has a great UFO at the end! Those satellites move slower than the OP me thinks

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Satellites in different orbits will appear to move faster and slower depending on their range. Kinda like trees out of your car window when you're driving down the interstate.

reply to post by eyespying

Can you prove it is a satellite? hahaha

Personally; I think it was this...

edit on 23-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

If it is the Fat Man, he still owes me a hover board from Back to the Future II!!!

edit on 23-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well whatever it was it looks to be the same thing that I saw sat night around 11pm.
I've seen satellites before sure, but this baby changed direction and shot off even faster than it was initially travelling.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

Good find.

Its not a satellite. This object is faster and moves differently.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
From spaceweather.com for May 22, 2011 for Dallas, TX

• Satellite (Hubble Space Telescope) Rise time(04:51:46 am) Direction to look(SSW) Transit time(04:55:47am) Max elevation(40°) Magnitude(3.1 (dim))

• Satellite (HX-37B) Rise time(05:11:14 am) Direction to look(NNW) Transit time(05:13:38am) Max elevation(25°) Magnitude(4.1 (dim))

• Satellite (defix and Ariane 42B I) Rise time(10:21:24 pm) Direction to look(E) Transit time(10:25:37pm) Max elevation(25°) Magnitude(4.1 (dim))

spaceweather.com...

• Given the time you stated it wasn't one of these. Also, satellites are normally not visible at that time of the night since they're totally in the Earth's shadow at that point and you can only see them when they're reflecting sunlight. You can generally only see satellites pass just a few hours after and before the sun sets. The middle of the night is not a good time to see satellites. While it does sort of look like a satellite, it is moving a bit fast. They generally take 2 - 3 min. to cross the sky.

Coooooool, so chances are it wasn't a satellite I saw the day before yesterday, it was around 02:00 AM and it gets dark at 22:00 here in Germany.
    I saw it passing over my head when I went for a short walk with my dog just outside the very small village I live at the moment. It was a steady bright light going very fast from North to South. It took 20 seconds or so before it disappeared behind the clouds in the southern horizon. I didn't want to fool myself so I dismissed it as most likely a satellite and not worth mentioning. Thanks for sharing this knowledge.

OP, please change the background image of your avatar, it's almost 5 Mb, it took me ages to load the page because of the slow connection I have most of the time.

edit on 23-5-2011 by Regenstorm because: Edit

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:42 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Dastardly666

I have to agree. On first glance this might appear to be a satellite, but there is the problem of how the object moves in such a tight arc. Think about it. To move across an orbital pattern it would appear to us to move in a straight line across the sky because we are at a fixed point on Earth. This thing moves straight then takes a serious downward arc. This indicates to me the object is at a high altitude and then turns away slightly from the viewer, continuing on its path across the sky and away from the viewer. Sorry guys, I don't think this is a satellite, but as to whether it's an experimental plane or an ET ship, one can't tell.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:13 PM
    link   
    this looks almost exactly like a video posted a couple of weeks back, wish I could find the link

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:17 PM
    link   

Originally posted by sandesh
    New video of UFO flying above Dallas in Texas. This was recorded on Sunday, 22nd May 2011 at 1:44 am.

Skip to 1:35.

How can it be a ufo AND "ET spacecraft"??????
    If its "ET spacecraft" its clearly no longer unidentified.

Its amazing how acronyms are supposed to make things easier to remember but something as simple as "ufo" seems to be advanced calculus.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:30 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Swills

Gen 3 is a good one i think

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join