It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Shut Down Their Weapons Against Humanity, With United Intentions of Love and Prayer/Meditation!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
No Plan Against The People Shall Ever Prosper! I thank my Father, Mother and all the Highest Love and Goodness in existence, in Christ Yeshua's name, and give all my intentions, my prayers, my meditations, my enivisionings, my positive statements, words, to You as prayer, for the Highest Good of All.

May we unite as humanity, growing strong with compassion and love for each other and aware. Please send aid for those who have been harmed by nature, and technology, calm every heart, for those who have passed over, forgiveness, and welcome them home, guide and prosper their souls, show them their is always a better way to make up for anything they feel ashamed of so they can feel understood and forgiven. Let us all unite our love and visions for a better world. Send forth Your Spirit of Peace and Love into every heart to renew us, and bring us to our senses.

May we look at the possibility of any technologies being used against us, such as HAARP, and may we now, focus in meditations and prayers, that all harmful use of technology will cease and desist, immediately in the Name of Love and Goodness and Peace. May we see only the most positive allowed to continue. I envision their technology that has held this world hostage being neutralized, shut down, made into a servant of healing only.

Thank You so much, may we all be united and clear in our vision of Love, Unity, Peace, Prosperity for All, and Safety.

Amen.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I would like this thread to be a call for all who can understand the power of meditation and metaphysics, prayers, to unite and not only send peace and visions of eutopia, but this time to protect the world from their harmful uses of technology. Lets Shut Down Their Weapons Against The People!

Lets set times for meditations to do this.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I second that meditation/prayers and your pure intentions with all of my heart!
Those words were so deep and inspiring, made my heart dance
Best hopes and wishes
United we are
Unity/One

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Never hurts to pray for others. But no one can force another to change. They'll grow up some day. For now we can change ourselves.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
You know ill be doing it, the time isnt important, but the effort is.
So even if you dont see me, know that my hand reaches out to you and those that need it
peace guys, you know who you are..

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I've already had some major confirmations on the power and strength of focused intent and turned a sky of dark stormy pink, and black sheets of quick moving sheets into abstracted, large, small pink and white hearts, by focusing on pink hearts everywhere for 20 minutes, then returning in 20 with coffee to be amazed, jaw dropping experience. We have the Power. I've made threads about this trying to get others on board to pray/meditate/envision eutopia.

Its very serious, HAARP, Scalar Waves and various technologies have been used against us for so long. That is partly why they ionized the atmosphere, all those atmospheric tests, was to ionize it to further develop HAARP and they hold the whole world hostage.

They are not going to stop the positive shift taking place in people's hearts, minds and soul, nor our need to free others, and to move into a transformed progressed world, equal and safe.

We should choose to participate in sending Love and Envision Safety, towards their technology now, and neutralize it. I don't know how many this will take. But also, to see Fukushima shut down safely, and all radiation neutralized, see their wave technology only used to neutralize, heal, cure of cancer and restore.

Lets do it. I wold suggest 30 minutes every day, but not say a time. For the time is when you're there. This is a metaphysical file we're creating, and of course we can also update the file at any time and add an extra request, then hit save button.

So just our own time.

How many would like to join in?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Much LOVE and supports to those who care
About A species caught in despair

Energy resonates with LOVE from within
To support the humble once again

Times seem strange and deceits running high
for some wish to ignite fire in the sky

Fire fire artificial it may be
But SOL/suns next door to you and me

So let the toys of deception play
And maybe SOL will shine some rays its way

Rays rays full of LOVE
None artificial srt8 from above

Sad indeed intents do seem
But soon yes soon awake they from this dream

Love Light Eternia from beyond
The bond grows stronger harmonic like a song

As song a song of LOVE indeed
So if you no LOVE in time we shall see..

ALL supports and vibes for the best
Frequencies adjusted as per friends request...

edit on 5/23/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

I second that meditation/prayers and your pure intentions with all of my heart!
Those words were so deep and inspiring, made my heart dance
Best hopes and wishes
United we are
Unity/One

Thank you so much for your post. It came so clearly that this is needed, we have the power, and the love and clarity and can see what it takes here.

Thanks, much Love always.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
U.......se the force
N.....ever back down
I.....nside is the highest strenght
T......o fight for what is right
Y.......ou are an angel

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Sprocket2cog = S2C = Start 2 Completion.
Im on this road from the beginning to the end, i dont plan to bail out when it gets hard.
Ill be there in mind and spirit, a light in the dark, for all to see, there is no fear anymore..
ill always be behind those that ask for help, as long as the path is the same.
peace and travel well friends.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by starborn
Never hurts to pray for others. But no one can force another to change. They'll grow up some day. For now we can change ourselves.

This isn't about forcing. I can't force everyone on ATS to understand how much they can change things, simply by praying, closing their eyes, and picturing, joining in, with others. Even one person can make that difference, but united we have so much abilities. So this isn't about forcing, but its an invitation that we should start to do this now. Everyday, and give this all to Higher Power, Higher Self, God/Goodness, Family, Yeshsua, in our way, our own belief in the Highest Goodness and Love in existence.

I hope you can join in, just set the intent any time, day or night, to join with the group seeing this harmful technology neutralized, and only waves that heal and purify earth and rid us of radaition and disease, that help, only helpful technology, to the masses, to humanity, that need to be free, ever being used.

Peace, Love and Light, and may we send forth visions of happiness, safety and a good world for our children.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Let there be peace, peace and peace...

kxxx)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
So while people are praying, the bad guys are still progressing with their plans. How can this possibly work? This is reality. They are not going to stop because people are willing them to. They follow their own will. You are in a fantasy world if you believe that this alone can stop the bad guys.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
So while people are praying, the bad guys are still progressing with their plans. How can this possibly work? This is reality. They are not going to stop because people are willing them to. They follow their own will. You are in a fantasy world if you believe that this alone can stop the bad guys.

what makes you so sure of what reality is..

kx

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

Aggression breeds aggression,
Gandhi knew this, and choose to fight using peace..
the Tibetan monks know this..
no one can tell you to do what is asked in this thread.. you know that , we know that, but its nt just about this reality, its more, i cant make you see what i have seen over the coarse of my life, and i wouldn't want you to, yu walk the road you have chosen, just know that when the fighting stops and there is no one left to fight, there will be someone there to show you what you seek..
peace , we are all going to the same place, i hope your road isnt too bumpy
edit on 23-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: typos

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

We have always had the power to put united thoughts into visions and change it all peacefully. Always had this. They have hijacked our consciousness and made us think we're in the material little world box.

When I remembered that envisioning worked, and was watching morningmayan videos, I stood at the door and the sky was angry stormy. Dark odd pink clouds, with black sheets moving over quickly. I was really disenchanted with the weather. And then decided to try that focused intent. I spent 20 minutes picturing nothing but pink hearts, the idea came because there was so much pink in the sky, only angry pink. I saw a beautiful miraculous sky. And then gave up after tiring myself for 20 minutes.

Went back in a bit with a cup of java in my hand and was blown away, and thought no way. I don't have that ability. Well, it was a miracle, and we do have the ability to envision and see. I give mine to Higher Love and Goodness/God, as prayer. The sky was filled with only soft pink and white clouds, and all were hearts. Everywhere over the valley, overhead, and disappearing over my roof.

We have the power to picture exactly and precisely what we wish to see.

And to send that forth as prayer.

Not only this, but also, raising our frequency makes this even more enhanced. That is Love frequency. Which means, cleansing our heart, mind and soul, humbling ourselves, and working through our issues, and prejudices, forgiving people and making good on our mistakes, taking out low frequency activities and replacing them with: faith, meditations, good music, fruits and vegetables (rainbow foods), nature, laughter, hugs, giving to others, giving always unblocks our good.

10000000 nukes against millions of meditators, the nukes would vaporize, Love would step in.

One drop of Love on the scale, pure unconditional love against all their negativity and harm, and since its illusion and distortion but only that one thought is REAL, the Love would win that match as well.

You need to understand the universe we truly live in.

My son and I not only shared sitings of crafts, not only did he have missing time while i had contact, but we were discussing infinity and quantum physics reality, which I will link in my thread, and we both saw and heard the same old man Guide step out of the sky and laugh with delight at the students mulling over such a question. My son was shocked, up untili then he may have shared sightings but he thought I was loony tunes to talk about the contact!

But his head shot up in surprise!

This world is not what you think. And we don't need violence and armies to stop them. We need love, faith, unity, metaphysics,prayers and positive intent.

it would be over in a flash if everyone did this.

Earth would become heaven.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Space/Time/Infinity & The Holographic Universe!

and

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Manifesting, Visualizing, Raising Frequency To Co-Create A Free World
edit on 23-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog
You know ill be doing it, the time isnt important, but the effort is.
So even if you dont see me, know that my hand reaches out to you and those that need it
peace guys, you know who you are..

Thank you so much, much Love always. Peace, Love and Happiness/Joy.

Your words made me feel so happy.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_

If the bad guys use conscious minipulation against even you how can reverse conscious support in a positive way have no effect. Try it.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well, seeing as there's been a ton of studies that have concluded that the power of meditation has no real effect except perhaps changing someone by way of empathy or perhaps even the emissions of pheromones, I'm going with....you're psychotic.

But try, try, try all you can!

Not stopping you here, lol.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thank you so much for that wonderful post, dear friend. That is much appreciated. Yes the Sun, this is a different real source of true inspiration. The input system, projector, and Family streaming in. There is the right kind of energy, the Good Parent of our solar system.

Humble hearts and Love as our strength, for only Goodness and Love is even real.

Blessings, always.

May we walk in sunshine and stand in the light, love, and safe squares. That is what ARK is always, Love. The shift everyone speaks of is in our souls, its in us, we're the foundation for eutopia, not destruction,not tearing down, but overcoming that program and healing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join