It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Millions 'at risk from earthquakes'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

uk.news.yahoo.com

Millions of people in Europe, the Middle East and Asia are at risk from deadly tremors which can strike out of the blue in unmapped earthquake zones, scientists have warned.

Attention should be focused on these regions, which lie within the interior of continents, instead of well known earthquake "hotspots", according to two leading experts.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Now this sounds too fishy! I know a lot of people talk about HAARP and what it can and cannot do. But looking at this type of news get's me convinced that is what TPTB want to use to start their population control and wars in the middle east. I mean for Christ's sake, what does it take for people to realise there is something not right. First we have massive earthquakes in Japan that release just enough radiation to affect the world's food supply and threaten to poison the population. Everything goes up in price, food oil, water.....The list goes on.

Now we have 2 experts (NWO disinfo agents?) telling everyone u don't have to be on a fault line to be at risk from an earthquake!! Eh?

Is this a prelude to something more sinister? What's going on?

Your thoughts and rants please...

uk.news.yahoo.com

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
There was a thread earlier with a scientist with evidence showing that its all the start of the NWO, depopulation plan, it would involve about 15 EISCAT facilities, like HAARP.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Putting on my Hat of Doom (trademark Disney Co.)

As a species on a seismically active planet we are always under the threat of mega doom.
Personally, I'd get the hell off this crazy rock as soon as possible!

Taking off my Hat of Doom (trademark Disney Co.)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

Millions of people in Europe, the Middle East and Asia are at risk from deadly tremors which can strike out of the blue in unmapped earthquake zones, scientists have warned.

Out of the Blue?

is this a hint? i didnt know earthquakes happened any other way?

out of the blue? - out of the sky? HAARP the angels sing bringing forth fault lines that cannot sit still?

[sorry I was wearing this hat i found earlier... seems to increase the doomage ones brain emits]

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Taking off my Hat of Doom (trademark Disney Co.)

Walt Disney was evil...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

*is

lol

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Sounds like they are ready to start their selfish twisted agenda to sacrifice millions of innocents,

Maybe all the facilities should be published and sent viral so when they start, we can over run them and destroy them and those who knowingly are killing people destroying property,

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
millions are at risk from car crashes, too.

is that haarp making people drive like idiots?

if so, then they are after me. they are targeting everyone around me on my morning commute!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Out of the Blue = Out of the BlueBeam.

Possibly.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

It sounds fishy, the timing of the news release is what makes you worried, and when it comes to the news there is always an agenda. Truth be told, the science is quite valid. Geophysics is field of study that is full of erroneous data, because much of the science is based on false conclusions drawn during primitive geological work done for early infrastructure.

In terms of tomographic weaponry and the use of HAARP to induce a Shumman resonance wave in a focussed low frequency bandwidth; the article above actually supports the fears of many that its use has much larger implications than just localized earthquakes. Plate techtonics is quite Archaic.

As Jeff G said in Jerassic Park, " we were so busy figuring out if we could, no one considered if we should".

I watched them carve up that beautiful town of Joplin last night with their new toy, and by all accounts, it seems they are not having much luck triggering New Madrid. Sickens me what a little knowledge can do in the wrong hands.

AX

FTNWO

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The powers to be are having a good time with people of the world.Several weeks ago after bin laden,its now we are in for terror attacks,last night on tv [nat. geo. tv.]when aliens attack,and that didnt look good for us. Now this news, to watch out for killer quakes everywhere.Maybe we should all tuck our heads in and kiss our behinds good bye.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

uk.news.yahoo.com

Attention should be focused on these regions, which lie within the interior of continents, instead of well known earthquake "hotspots", according to two leading experts.

this is so dodgy....i thought that the GOCE sattelite just finished mapping the geoid and we know alot about earthquake zones...and didnt nasa just add a 2 billion dollar machine to observe the suns effect on earth.

ok its totting up time, look:

1)assasin attempts to kill astronaught.
2) endevours last flight (with another dodgy death on the launch pad)
3) 12 ppl currently in the space station
4) they just had a council with the pope...WTF the pope had a talk with them yesterday...cmon, its like they need assurance from god...but about what??
5) earthquake warnings...millions could die????
6) military plane crash....i know we all saw this...but did you notice the omega sign on the tail fin of the burning plane...which was carrying only fuel...is it a sign to those who need to know

i will now send you to a thread on statelites and HAARP induced earthquakes...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

anyone else seeing a dodgy picture unfolding?

peace

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Sorry did I miss something entirely in the last week or two?

Do you have a source please thanks.

6) military plane crash....i know we all saw this...but did you notice the omega sign on the tail fin of the burning plane...which was carrying only fuel...is it a sign to those who need to know

Again where did you see this pic vid?

Really appreciate it.

Elf

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
As many people have stated, Mother Nature is getting the fleas off her back, and I guess Earthquakes in various parts of the world is an excellent way of doing it.

That, or Population Control

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Bang on the money Pharaoh, nicely laid out

Its TPTB that need to watch their backs, there'll be heads on sticks if they carry on!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Well its perfectly true that the FACT is that you do not have to be near a fault line to be at risk of expiriencing an earthquake, however it is not the case that one ought to reasonably expect to encounter a tremor of catastrophic proportions , if one lives many thousands of miles from an active fault.

I am including a page which contains data on various British earthquakes, some of which have reached as far as 5.1 ML (local magnitude).

www.earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk...

Five point one is not a small tremor by our standards at all, and yet Britain is not on a rubbing fault line (although many other kinds of fault lines exist, and some of those can be found under Britian). We are on top of , most noteworthy, a fault which rather than rubbing , in fact is a series of widening (and immediately filled in) splits in the crust of the earth, which really havent had any DRAMATIC affects on the land above since well before the last ice age by all accounts.

Truth be told, there are not many locations under which geological process cannot be said to be happening, and in any location where there are geological processes at work,there is the chance of seismic activity. Most earthquakes are pretty much undetectable by humans, neither by being heard, nor felt, because our sensory capacity is not accute enough to register it. This is especialy evident in locations such as here in Britain, because although we know for sure that things are going on beneath our feet, but we have no evidence of that, other than the carefuly made recordings made by the BGS , and some independant monitors.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Sorry did I miss something entirely in the last week or two?

Do you have a source please thanks.

Again where did you see this pic vid?

Really appreciate it.

Elf

ok...heres the plane...note the omega tail fin!

and how do you not know about the chief astronaught on endeavour ...an assasin (mk ultra) shot his wife in the head two months ago...in a parking lot...cmon everyone heard...here

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I can't see why TPTB would bother publishing this though. I something happened in the next few weeks surely the finger of suspicion would be obvious. If anything, something big might happen, but it WONT be an earthquake

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Join me on my thread and hold all good thoughts for this world and to shut down all negative use of technology so only the good may prevail.

Much love everyone.

These earthquakes need to be sent some love and a metaphysical prayer, meditation, vision sent up to our Source for all good things instead.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join