It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Will Fake His Assassination To Escape Treason Indictment

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AverageJoe1

What makes him disinfo? People make a lot of accusations around here. Baseless.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheReturnisNear

Actually everything over the past decade has been predicted in art frescoes around the country. Most notably the Denver International Airport and the Bank of America building in Charlotte NC.

DIA murals: www.google.com... sAQ&biw=1280&bih=684

Bank of America murals:

www.google.com...

and I wonder.

WHO is (are) the "contractor(s)" that paint the murals ?

and how much are they paid ?

were the contracts "bid" or "no-bid" ???

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AverageJoe1

Originally posted by anumohi
I predict Obama will fake his Assassination to escape to avoid prosecution soon.Obama has dug himself such a hole that there is no other recourse because of the size of his treasonous treacherous acts against the American people and other nations throughout the world, and it will be the only way that he could possibly save face and protect his conspirators.

It will occur during a fake Alqaeda bombing attack, either directly at the white house or an aircraft crash where no body remains can be recovered.

Biden will step in as president and Hillary will become his vice and the war effort will be stepped up in Pakistan while Obama graciously retires at George bushes mountain hideaway in the mountains of Paraguay never to be seen again, thus sidestepping his eminent up and coming treason prosecution and execution.

All the telegraphing and body language from Obama and his administration points directly to this prediction and should be closely watched for

You're either a useful idiot or disinfo agent, I don't know which. We've had enough B.S. out there as it is.

I'm not spewing disinfo, obamas the leader of that pack. I'm just trying to counter his next lie

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by TheReturnisNear

Actually everything over the past decade has been predicted in art frescoes around the country. Most notably the Denver International Airport and the Bank of America building in Charlotte NC.

DIA murals: www.google.com... sAQ&biw=1280&bih=684

Bank of America murals:

www.google.com...

and I wonder.

WHO is (are) the "contractor(s)" that paint the murals ?

and how much are they paid ?

were the contracts "bid" or "no-bid" ???

The person who painted the murals in the Denver airport is Leo Tanguma. Some have been covered up because they were deemed to violent by airport patrons. An ACLU suit has already had some of the removed murals re-done.

The interpretation of the events in the murals is widely and wildly mis-represented, as it is by the post you are responding to.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Exactly why he did a run around Congress and went straight to the UN on the LIbya thing. I knew something was fishy about that.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Yeah just like the world was going to end today...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lurkers
reply to post by anumohi

Yeah just like the world was going to end today...

it did for 100s of thousands around the planet, you just weren't one of them

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

the point I am making is there have been several presidents with immigrant parents, so the idea that to be natural born you have to have been born from two US citizens is simply false.

natural born is very simply that the event of your birth gives you citizenship rights, you did not receive them from being in the country for a period of time and pass a written test.

being born in hawaii has given you citzenship rights for 100 years.

how many lawyers are in DC ? 10,000 ? 100,000 ?

not one of them wants to take this to court ?

why is that ?

I wasn't kidding about calling your local representative or senator

let us know what they say

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
reply to post by anumohi

the point I am making is there have been several presidents with immigrant parents, so the idea that to be natural born you have to have been born from two US citizens is simply false.

natural born is very simply that the event of your birth gives you citizenship rights, you did not receive them from being in the country for a period of time and pass a written test.

being born in hawaii has given you citzenship rights for 100 years.

how many lawyers are in DC ? 10,000 ? 100,000 ?

not one of them wants to take this to court ?

why is that ?

I wasn't kidding about calling your local representative or senator

let us know what they say

Because the district of Columbia isn't bound by the same laws as the rest of the united states and in theory is its own separate country.
Now once the president leaves that district to visit any other county or state, he can be legally arrested and brought before a magistrate then jailed until trial.

The trick is to file charges that a grand jury will indict anywhere other than in the district of Columbia and make sure that no bond be set.

we don't need the congress or senate to tell us how the law works in our own state or how justice be dispensed, and the law isn't required to tell a person if he/she has a warrant for their arrest at any point leading up to the arrest

obama was born in kenya, which makes him ineligible, which makes him a criminal by perjury

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Now once the president leaves that district to visit any other county or state, he can be legally arrested and brought before a magistrate then jailed until trial.

obama was born in kenya, which makes him ineligible, which makes him a criminal by perjury

I STRONGLY urge you to move forward with that plan of yours, fellow Patriot.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Because the district of Columbia isn't bound by the same laws as the rest of the united states ...

Oh, really??

Wow, that's some news to me....since I used to live there.

Got some proof of this??

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by anumohi

Because the district of Columbia isn't bound by the same laws as the rest of the united states ...

Oh, really??

Wow, that's some news to me....since I used to live there.

Got some proof of this??

Washington, D.C. (play /ˈwɒʃɪŋtən ˌdiːˈsiː/), formally the District of Columbia and commonly referred to as Washington, "the District", or simply D.C., is the capital of the United States, founded on July 16, 1790. The U.S. Constitution allows for the creation of a special district to serve as the permanent national capital. The District is therefore not a part of any U.S. state and is instead directly overseen by the federal government. Within the District,Washington, D.C., is governed by a mayor and a 13-member city council. However, the United States Congress has supreme authority over the city and may overturn local laws

so did you vote for your congressman while you lived there

edit on 22-5-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Biden will step in as president and Hillary will become his vice and the war effort will be stepped up in Pakistan while Obama graciously retires at George bushes mountain hideaway in the mountains of Paraguay never to be seen again, thus sidestepping his eminent up and coming treason prosecution and execution.

Is this by any chance the same house where Elvis, JFK, Hitler, Michael Jackson, Osama, Shakur and a few others have retired and entertain eachother?

But seriously, what have the United States come to if a US president can and make these arrangements...and will get away with it. He will probably be buried at sea.....
edit on 22-5-2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Everyone, let's welcome the Secret Service to the thread! Yes, saying he will "be killed" or "stage an assassination" is considered a legitimate threat.

Some of you should expect a visit in the near future. Especially since I've tipped them off...

Your obsession with seeing harm come to him is pathological. ProTip: Instead of wasting your energy wishing ill upon someone, focus your energies on creating change through peaceful means. I can't stand him either, but I don't wish harm upon anyone.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Your ignorance is deafening.....you even cited the section, and still don't comprehend it.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by atlguy

no one is threatening mr obama here in this thread, thats ludicrous, i swear some of you people are wayyyy to paranoid

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by atlguy

Didn;t Hollywood do an entire movie on the assassination of George Bush? How was that legal?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

reply to post by atlguy

no one is threatening mr obama here in this thread, thats ludicrous, i swear some of you people are wayyyy to paranoid

Besides, there hasn't been anyone names Mr. Barack Hussein Obama II since about 1966 or when ever that individual became Barry Soetoro adopted by Lolo Soetoro and moved to Indoensia. So it is not like you could threaten Barack Obama. I guess what you mean is that the current person (name unclear) who is the standing president of the United States might be threatened. Perhaps that is what the paranoid guy thought.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Nobody is going to assassinate Obama.

He's not the real person calling the shots. He's just an appointed figure head.

He won't be indicted on anything. There's a war in the Pacific about to start.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join