It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYMBOLS - what they really mean

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This is going to be a blunt thread because it appears people on this forum do not care for niceties so I am going to give you the straight to the point meaning of symbols.

Most symbols are actually very dirty, if you have a dirty mind you may have worked them out already?

You might think I am joking ... I am not ... many are filthy and not as enlightened like you might think …

The Pyramid and the Cap Stone with the EYE.

Yes well wait a minute because before I can I can expose the meaning of that to you, you have to understand a couple of other symbols first.

The first being the WHITE STONE mentioned here ...

Revelation 2:17 ... To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone,

This stone goes with the MORNING STAR - both are mentioned in the same chapter of the bible

Revelation 2:28 And I will give him the morning star.

Now because the “elite” love to rub our faces in the real meanings of things and laugh while we spot them not .. I will point it out to you ...

The Morning Star is a seed line from the foundation of the Earth and a White Stone is a female still holding true to this line .... Jesus was from the seed line … and the Morning Star's (Plural) are the female offspring which have stayed true his type and are from his line.

Watch this clip and see how it exposes this …

STAR DUST

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Now this symbol,

THE PYRIMAD AND THE CAP STONE WITH THE EYE.

The pyramid is a blade, as in phallus Just like the two triangles which make up the star of David are the blade and chalice . In which the upright triangle is the male phallus and the triangle pointed downwards is the female chalice … ie male and female combined.

In the case of the Pyramid and the EYE, the pyramid or blade ... upright triangle ...stands for Gods Phallus and the EYE and the Cap Stone are a women from my above post and the EYE is her anus.

Watch this decoded clip and see what I mean …

TOMB RAIDER

edit on 20-5-2011 by AprilSky because: format

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The ring in Lord of the Ring's ... is also a the same women's ass.

LORD OF THE RINGS

You don't really think such a huge great book was really written about an inanimate object … do you?

And the lake of lava the RING is thrown into at the end … is the “Ring” rejoining with the Dark Lord ... not it's destruction.

The Lord is symbolised as Fire and Sun and often a Mountain flowing with lava.

No the “Ring” was rejoined with it's master ... you were all of you deceived!

Listen carefully to some of the words in the film ...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
You maybe thinking well the Cap Stone in the TOMB RAIDER clip appeared to be a white diamond ...so what ….

Well the one thing the “elite” do is keep their symbols absolutely consistent, leaving no doubt that they have meaning.

What they expose in movies is not just per chance, no it is very deliberate …

We also see the pyramid with the diamond Cap Stone in ...

THE MUMMY RETURNS

The SCEPTER OF OSIRIS

seen in the above clip is the same symbol used by Islam today but it was not always their symbol ...

All things religious come from earlier beginnings. Many associate the Crescent moon and the Star within as an Islamic symbol actually it was Christian before that and before that probably Egyptian as most things do stem from there.

So what is the Crescent and the Star?

I am pretty certain the Crescent is the shape of a pouch and the Star is the pentacle which did have great importance in the ancient world.

Venus = Pentacle or Morning Star

One of Venuses most astonishing properties is it's graphic to a pentacle. Venus traces a perfect pentacle across the ecliptic sky every eight years. So astonished were the ancients to observe this phenomenon that Venus and her pentacle became symbols of perfection, beauty and the cyclic qualities of sexual love. As a tribute to the magic of Venus, the Greeks used her eight year cycle to organise their Olympic games.

The pentagram - or pentacle is considered both divine and magical by many cultures because if you draw a pentagram, the lines automatically divide themselves into segments according to the Divine Proportion. The ratios of the line segments in a pentacle all equal PHI making this symbol the ultimate expression of the Divine Proportion. For this reason the five-pointed star has always been the symbol of beauty and perfection associated with the goddess and the scared feminine.

Unfortunately the Church launched a smear campaign against the pagan gods and goddesses, recasting their divine symbols as evil and Venuses pentacle became a sign of the devil.

Venus or Morning Star is the symbol of Venus/Aphrodite and before that Hathor of Egypt.

The importance of the symbol is associated with this bible verse … and as we saw in the above clip, she came to represent the The Virgin Mary as well.

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Now look at this IMAGE BELOW and you will see how when you place this symbol up in the air the Sun clothes it or unites with it …

cache.boston.com...

edit on 21-5-2011 by AprilSky because: formatting

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Lilies

Much of the bible is really quite carnal and to disguise this the elite came up with different terms . “Lilies” stands for entrances to a female body ie the vagina and anus. Rose stands for vagina.

Song of Solomon 2:1 I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys.

Song of Solomon 7:2 Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.

Song of Solomon 6:3 I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine: he feedeth among the lilies.

carlos.emory.edu...

The lotus flower is a water lily which grows along the Nile. It opens at dawn, displays its blossom during the day, and closes at dusk.

carlos.emory.edu...&d.html

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
This video clip gives some meaning to the post which had this verse

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
You completely lost me on 'Lord Of The Rings'.. a Woman's Ass?

I Absolutely Adore Those Books... but a Woman's Ass?

i was always told loving those books would garner the opposite of a woman.. much less her Assets

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

"No the “Ring” was rejoined with it's master ... you were all of you deceived! "

Well life sure got better after that

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky

Lilies

Much of the bible is really quite carnal and to disguise this the elite came up with different terms . “Lilies” stands for entrances to a female body ie the vagina and anus. Rose stands for vagina.

Song of Solomon 2:1 I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys.

Song of Solomon 7:2 Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.

Song of Solomon 6:3 I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine: he feedeth among the lilies.

carlos.emory.edu...

The lotus flower is a water lily which grows along the Nile. It opens at dawn, displays its blossom during the day, and closes at dusk.

carlos.emory.edu...&d.html

Sounds like you went to a really screwed up bible school

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Nope I didn't learn it there ...

that's were you learn the clean version of the bible.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I wouldn't say I'm a real strong christian. Maybe not even a luke warm one,and maybe not one at all.

One thing I do see though,is a disturbing trend do "rewrite" the bible,or to understand it in a a way it was not intended to mean. It seems that there is a force out there ,that specifically targets the things held sacred , and wishes to twist them and distort them, so they lose all sense of what they were intended to say and mean.

I find it concerning,and quite perverse.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
You completely lost me on 'Lord Of The Rings'.. a Woman's Ass?

I Absolutely Adore Those Books... but a Woman's Ass?

i was always told loving those books would garner the opposite of a woman.. much less her Assets

Look up the dictionary ...

Origin of the word ANUS

Latin, ring, anus; perhaps akin to Old Irish ánne ring

www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
T'was meant as a bit of Sarcasm.. a 'Nudge Nudge Wink Wink'

Though i do Adore Those Books

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I think you just need to get laid. Or at least get a less repressed attitude about sexuality. Ever try Tantra?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Oh Ok sorry missed that ..

The films were great too.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
I think you just need to get laid. Or at least get a less repressed attitude about sexuality. Ever try Tantra?

Nope, not me ... I am trained in the ways of the Kama Sutra and

have become a mastered Kabbazah.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

Nope, not me ... I am trained in the ways of the Kama Sutra and have become a mastered Kabbazah.

Well then, I was being sarcastic but I stand corrected. Many don't even know what "the holding" is. Well done. Still, my point is that while the symbols may have a sexual connotation to them, part of the power of symbols is that they are multi-layered. The Eye in the Pyramid being many things including the awakened pineal. Regardless, nice counter to my sarcasm.
edit on 21-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The eternal problem of symbols is they are more like mirrors reflecting the beliefs of the individual rather then representing an absolute truth. All symbols especially occult symbols can be interpreted in many ways. For instance the eye in the pyramid could just as easily be interpreted, as a symbol for the divine; the eye placed in a triangle and the points and sides of the triangle representing the three states of time, past, present and future, thereby representing a being that can see all of time stretching out around it, becoming an all seeing eye....which funny enough is what the symbol is actually usually called. And not only the lay man makes the mistake of seeing sex in all the symbols of the occult, in my opinion it was one of Crowley's greatest faults as well.Peace be with you.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by themessengernevermatters

The thing is the all seeing eye is actually a sexual symbol,

The right eye of Ra/Horus was known as Hathor. the Egyptian Goddess shown as a cow because she was milked of her substance and fed her God.

Ie the EYE belonged to another.

The triangle split in two pieces has always meant male and female conjoining.

Here check out the Star of David and see what it means

Allow the below image time to load and it will start to move and show you it's meaning.

You see the bible does not talk about God having a female companion but yet all other cultures have left this knowledge in ... here is a picture of the Hindu God Shiva conjoined with his female human

You really should watch that video I posted on Tomb Raider above.

edit on 21-5-2011 by AprilSky because: added image

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Most do not know this but God has a phallus and two main probes,

these have been worshiped and honored by men since time immoral, here are the many ways these have been worshiped ...

Trident Symbols = Gods phallus and his two main probes.

Which he inserts into the lilies … Entrances of the female body ...

These has been depicted and worshiped for thousands of years.

The fleur de lis – is the combination of the Lilly and the trident done is a stylized way, very attractive.

"The fleur de lis meaning is a symbolic drawing of a lily or an iris. You will see it all over in European coats of arms and is really representative of the French.

Poseidon's trident

salvatorejsalamone.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

The Hindu God Shiva trident Shiva is also garnished with serpents which is what the probes look like and which is why God is often surrounded by serpents and you will find them in all religious works.

A trident projecting from the head of baby Jesus

A trident projecting from the head of baby Jesus on a Roman Catholic Madonna and child image. This in fact originally represented Queen Semiramis and Nimrod her husband/son. See the origin of sun worship and Babylon. Also notice the hand how it is displayed with two fingers and thumb prominent, another way of symbolizing the trident, a Satanic hand sign, symbolic of occult powers, also used by high Church officials and priests in various blessings invoking the sign of the cross by motioning their right hand with two fingers and thumb casually extended. It is also found in freemasonry of which origins can be found in the Catholic Church.

And my personal favourite image –

Baphomet

Because Éliphas Lévi. Had the guts to go all the way and draw not only Gods phallus and probes but also his pouch .. Go Eliphas!

upload.wikimedia.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Caduceus

Which Eliphas dared to draw where it belonged, was also a symbol of Hermes the messenger of heaven

Also shown here in this video clip.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join