It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SYMBOLS - what they really mean

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

Yes....because the "elite" have nothing better to do than to make fun of stupid ignorant people like the sheeple.

Really?

Let me ask you this..... Try to stay with me here.

What are words? What are pictures? The same thing. They are meant to convey an idea.

What is an idea? What are words spoken? They are energy. A vibration.

THAT, my misguided friend, is the ultimate focus behind EVERYTHING.

edit on 21-5-2011 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Based on my understanding of esoteric symbolism, this is correct.

All symbols are multi layered in meaning. Only when taken in the context of other symbols present can the meaning be discerned. Often, multiple meanings can simultaneously be present when someone who has a high proficiency in esoteric knowledge puts together a work.

This is also in line with the ancient, as well as modern, esoteric students using intricate codes and other methods of obfuscation when creating their works.

I fully believe that many modern people have no notion of what ancient man knew. As we have increased development and spread further from our centers, we have lost culture and skill. The human mind has limited bandwidth. We may think we are all smarter than humans of yesterday, but that is only true in context with the modern world. The human brain can only do so much, and to make room for knowledge needed in a modern world we have often forgotten knowledge that isn't seen as pressing to retain.

Regardless of that, esoteric symbolism was always just below the layer of human consciousness. It is everywhere, still today (and often unwittingly used by "profane" individuals), yet few will take the time to look, and fewer will take the time to know. The fewest, a very small amount, will actually take the time to understand.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
this thread again?
the same exact posts?
are you trying to win an argument by exausting everyone else?

dont deny ignorance, just repeat it a thousand times till it sinks in...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

kind of harsh. got a link to prior discussions about this topic?

I am fairly versed on esoteric symbolism (well, more than the average joe). What is stated here is mostly true. Now, the Lord of the Rings part...not sure about that so much. I don't know Tolkiens history so well. But I DO know that Alice in Wonderland is an esoteric masterpiece...so it wouldn't surprise me.

I had also never heard/considered the ring being an anus. However, she does present some validation for that assertion.

Help me deny ignorance myself...throw me a bone.

ETA: i love your avi. Never told you before, mostly because we haven't directly interacted much before.
edit on 21-5-2011 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

I apologize for some of the double up,

I am new here and it seemed the style I wrote the other thread in was not appreciated here and so I thought I would do a rehash and let that one die but it didn't really die, well not yet anyway.

This is not a total repeat but yes some posts are the same, the other thread if anyone is wondering, is this one ..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope I didn't break any rules or anything?

edit on 21-5-2011 by AprilSky because: spelling mistake

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Actually these symbols have been around for thousands of years and only get slightly rehashed every now and then.

What is going on at the moment is the "apocalypse" ie the revealing of truth or the unveiling of truth and that is why the "elite" are giving away huge clues in movies etc.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
GODS PHALLUS

Possibly the most worshiped symbol of all time You may think well the ancients were nuts why worship that ... how crude? No no no, they know something you do not. It really is worth worshiping, for from it comes a magic substance which is an ingredient in the fountain of youth This is one half of the pyramid, the other half, the larger bottom half and that is why the pyramid is often shown with it's cap stone missing.

Again watch the clip I put up on TOMB RAIDER in the second post in this thread, if you want to understand what I am saying. I know it is 12 minutes long but it was not possible to show you this in less time.

Anyway here are the many ways man worships Gods Phallus …

As an OBELISK a huge monument to God and his wonderful phallus! In front of it is the pool -URN, the other half of the pyramid or the Cap Stone.

Now we have the symbol which gives it all away the CAPITAL BUILDING in Washington.

Well lookie lookie, if it isn't Gods Phallus once more and what is it going up into? Yes the Statue of Freedom … The other half of the pyramid … the Cap Stone!

It you where to draw a line from the platform she sits on, to the base of the dome, I bet it makes a pyramid with the cap stone missing.

Well who is she? Only Hathor or Isis who were often shown with a bird on their heads …

Most importantly, look closely at her head dress she has a eagle has her head dress covered by a phoenix. This is a double symbol, it also shows you the meaning of the two headed Eagle or phoenix. ..

She has stars on her head she is VENUS and the women in this verse … THE VIRGIN MARY

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

I will cover the double headed eagle symbol in more detail shortly.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The CHRYSLER BUILDING

The Chrysler Building in New York is probably the most elaborate God Phallus symbol yet ... so perfectly is it done.

It also shows seven heads and has a large eagles on it's four corners. It has interlocking blade and chalice symbols, the building is a master piece of worship.

It has recently been honored and shown off in this movie,

The Sorcerer's Apprentice

edit on 21-5-2011 by AprilSky because: spelling

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
DOUBLE HEADED EAGLE

symbol has profound esoteric significance.

In medieval alchemical manuscripts a curious androgynous human figure with two heads surmounted by a single crown represents the hermetic adept. In the tests this anodrogyne is referred to as the King-queen the philosophical hermaphrodite.

The word itself is derived from the names of two deities Hermes and Aphrodite divinities associated with fire and water. It never really had to do with a true hermaphrodite but it is the source of the word.

Fire is the master of metals. The word Hermes is from the root herm which means fire. Fire is the Sun principle and in alchemy the Sun is the golden king with his crown of rays.

Aphrodite born out of the sea is a water symbol representing nature and natures life, for all natural creatures originate in water and are nourished by what the Greeks call humid principle. Water is associated with the moon and is the silver Queen, the mother of the generations. Sometimes she is represented with the lunar crescent beneath her feet.

So the double headed eagle a major worship in the wold is once again worshiping the woman and the God or the Morning Starsand their Gods conjoined.

Often shown as a phoenix as well ...

i609.photobucket.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
THE GREAT PYRAMID

You see it the back of an American one dollar bill, the ancient symbol of the pyramid has the single eye. That is a reference to the PINEAL GLAND of the brain.

Genesis 32:30 Jacob says, "I have seen God face to face and I will call the place Peniel."

Of course, the King James puts it better.

Genesis 32:30And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God, face to face, and my life is preserved.

The great pyramid is a physical symbol of the human brain. The Kings Chamber represents the Pineal Gland and the Queens Chamber represents the Pituitary Gland. Both are placed in the same position as in the human brain.

The Pituitary secretes the milky white fluid and the Pineal secreting the golden yellow fluid become what the bible refers to as the "Land of flowing milk and honey".

As shown in the TOMB RAIDER chip - one eye has to accessed to activate the other EYE ... the pineal gland.

edit on 21-5-2011 by AprilSky because: wording

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Actually these symbols have been around for thousands of years and only get slightly rehashed every now and then.

Indeed.... I'm quite familiar with them and their esoteric meanings. Intimately so....

What is going on at the moment is the "apocalypse" ie the revealing of truth or the unveiling of truth and that is why the "elite" are giving away huge clues in movies etc.

That's a matter of conjecture...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Here's something i found on the x-men evolution cartoon, it's kind of blatant if you believe in symbolism stuff.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wickid

Thanks for loading the video

Interesting

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Pouch symbols in the World?

Venus on the Shell

Venus as the Pentacle Star with the Crescent moon at her feet.

Shell Logo

www.observenews.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Numbers 23:19 says God is not a man

1 John says God is light.

Is this true?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
i was taught by my grandpa that Nazi's used symbols as a way to make them selfs look more dominant

they actually believed that these occultic symbols meant something...

the swastika was originally a symbol of peace until the white man screwed it up

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Numbers 23:19 says God is not a man

1 John says God is light.

Is this true?

Thank you, I was about to write something and you gave me something I needed in this verse.

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

As for this verse ...

John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

This is something I have realised in the last few days ... that light, symbolizes life. Seems obvious but perhaps I needed to see it written, this also it goes with something I was about to write... thanks.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Ive enjoyed your thread AprilSky, this is a topic that fascinates me and the light i think, is key.
The light body seems to be the ultimate state we can achieve, the way out of this entropic universe.
Have you heard of Nigel Kerner? Years ago he theorized that light is frozen thought and matter is frozen light, if we contain light then we can become light...right?
Our thought alone keeps us in bondage, by thought alone then we can escape.
Yeshua seemed fully aware of the 2cnd law of thermodynamics, rust, thieves in the night etc. if he was trying to educate people on how to escape this entropic universe, well...incredible.
I'm not religious, but this must be what the kingdom of heaven is?
Everyone is a body of light? No more decay?
Can we loosen our atoms? Unleash the light and shine? Ascend?

Also do you think that the 'stones' that are harvested would be of (RH negative) blood type?

edit on 22-5-2011 by Eocrow because: to add question

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eocrow

Also do you think that the 'stones' that are harvested would be of (RH negative) blood type?

Yes I do believe they are RH neg.

I am not going to continue this thread here but rather return to doing the other one as this one is done without context so tomorrow I will add more to the other.thread.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
I think you just need to get laid. Or at least get a less repressed attitude about sexuality. Ever try Tantra?

Nope, not me ... I am trained in the ways of the Kama Sutra and

have become a mastered Kabbazah.

When you realize why thats an ignorant statement, I might come back to this thread...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join