It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modified boeings or holograms?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Making a false assumption that WTC 7 was "pulled"

Arent you ignoring fact that building was on fire all day....

Aren't you ignoring the fact that no steel-structured highrise has ever collapsed completely and totally to the ground due to simple office fires?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

This is nonsense, and you know it. I showed you that ALL of the production Boeings can be traced, all the way back to the factory and the assembly line. Learn it.

Thanks for declassified reports. I am pretty sure what we are discussing would not be listed there!

And, you [AGAIN] conveniently ignore the hundreds of people and man-hours that would have been needed, for your fantasy to be *true*.

Meh! Someone who can't realize that the Moon rotates on its axis...what is the point trying to use logic and facts??

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Meh! Someone who can't realize that the Moon rotates on its axis...what is the point trying to use logic and facts??

Well I don't really believe the moon rotates, so sue me..

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Two New York City firefighters, Mike Bellone

One Bellone never was a member of the FDNY - he is a fraud

FIRE MARSHALS ARRESTED a self-proclaimed "honorary firefighter" for allegedly touring the country with pilfered FDNY gear to promote a 9/11 book, officials said yesterday.

Michael Bellone, 51, of Brooklyn, who volunteered at Ground Zero and later collaborated on a book about the experience, showed off the equipment during speeches to schoolchildren, authorities said.

www.nydailynews.com...

Demasi is a FDNY member - but was passing on a rumor he heard of the boxeas being found

Now the picture doesn’t look quite as good. Although it's worth remembering that, whatever Mr Bellone’s troubles, he only verified a story that was told by Nicholas DeMasi.

The source claiming they were found was never identified so no way to check validity of story

The source isn’t named, so there’s no way to check or verify this information, and it does seem a little odd. If the boxes were taken originally because it was known they contained incriminating information, then why would they be sent to the NTSB

The recorders (despite what the whackjobs say) are NOT INDESTRUCTIBLE . There are numerous cases where
the boxes were destroyed or damaged too severely for the data to survive

Witness the Pentagon - Cockpit recorder was found, but so badly damaged that the recording was unusable

The data recorder did survive and data recovered.

As usual adds up to lot of nothing by the conspiracy fringe....

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I supposed you also believe the earth is flat and if go far enough will fall off the edge.....?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Flippant, answer?

My example was to illustrate how the "conspiracy" believers latch on to virtually any crazy thing, no matter the source....and, rather than comprehending the science, logic, reason and facts, prefer to remain in the biased realm of ignorance.

It is generally impossible to reach those sorts of folk.

Now. You (if you were sincere, there...and not just going for lulz) may certainly try to take that particular fallacy "belief" to other science-based threads, and see how far you get with it......

edit on Sun 22 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Back to parroting the usual nonsense?

You also ignore that

Unusual construction design of the building - long span cantilever trusses over existing structure (CON ED
substation)

Sprinkler system non fuctional do to damage from collapse of WTC 1 & 2

No fire fighting in the structure from lack of water (see previous )

Impact damage from collapse of WTC 1 leaving 20 story gash in south face. Caused sufficent damage to eject
elevators from their shafts inside building

Fires which burned all day unfought

Find a building where all the factors are in play that did not collapse from fires and might have a case

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jman449
Modified Boeings... Def not holograms.

It would be way easier to just modify the plane.
edit on 5/20/11 by jman449 because:

They have quite advanced holography now, and it was in heavy development for many decades. So hologram is most likely.

They can play a 3 d movie advertisement in the sky, they've put that out in news for a while. They even are developing solid state holograms. And use the technology in surgery.

I'd be surprised if they couldnt design and printout a 3 d solid state hologram, weather proof and liveable as a home yet. Not joking either. They do have 3d printers as well. I'd like it hijacked and in back yard workshops to provide for the poor.

The universe is advanced holography too.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

One Bellone never was a member of the FDNY - he is a fraud

I actually remember this story. I just forgot who was involved. So, I stand corrected on this point.

You also ignore that

Unusual construction design of the building

Doesn't matter. It's a steel-structured highrise. And unless the fires were burning across an entire floor for the duration of the day, as opposed to moving around like they really did, then the building collapsing perfectly straight down is very highly unlikely.

Salomon Bros. had specific needs when considering WTC 7. One of those needs required 3 floors to be removed. But with the removal of those floors, more than 375 tons of steel, requiring 12 miles of welding, would be installed to reinforce floors for Salomon's extra equipment. They essentially constructed a building within a building, which has more support columns than a normal highrise. Not less.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

This is nonsense, and you know it. I showed you that ALL of the production Boeings can be traced, all the way back to the factory and the assembly line. Learn it.

Thanks for declassified reports. I am pretty sure what we are discussing would not be listed there!

And, you [AGAIN] conveniently ignore the hundreds of people and man-hours that would have been needed, for your fantasy to be *true*.

Meh! Someone who can't realize that the Moon rotates on its axis...what is the point trying to use logic and facts???

Do you even know what a classified project is? How did they build the b-2 stealth bomber and f-117 attack plane if people who work on those projects would go around telling everyone? Do you know what a non-disclosure agreement is and that people who have signed it and violate that agreement can go to jail, lose their job, lose their benefits, etc?

And I even said they could have bought those planes in their conventional state and then modified them in on military grounds away from preying eyes such as area 51 for example.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
There's alot of misinformation, disinformation, and opinions in this thread that have been strewn about as "fact". I will attempt to clear some of that up with real facts.

****SIGH*****Are you part of the controlled opposition group or what?

Have you done any investigation into what struck the PENTAGON and the lost $2.3 TRILLION one day before 9-11 happened? The smoking gun is at washington, dc not nyc. It makes a whole lot of sense that if a missle struck the pentagon, IT WAS NOT ALQUEDA who then struck nyc with the alleged hijacked planes.

All mainstream sources, so some idiots can't say I relly on "fringe" sites only!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
The smoking gun is at washington, dc not nyc.

Your thread is about the planes that hit twin towers, not the Pentagon or DC. So, how about sticking to your topic, shall we?

I mean, I know that when your assertions get debunked, it's hard to stay on topic, but could you at least try?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by jman449
Modified Boeings... Def not holograms.

It would be way easier to just modify the plane.
edit on 5/20/11 by jman449 because:

They have quite advanced holography now, and it was in heavy development for many decades. So hologram is most likely.

They can play a 3 d movie advertisement in the sky, they've put that out in news for a while. They even are developing solid state holograms. And use the technology in surgery.

I'd be surprised if they couldnt design and printout a 3 d solid state hologram, weather proof and liveable as a home yet. Not joking either. They do have 3d printers as well. I'd like it hijacked and in back yard workshops to provide for the poor.

The universe is advanced holography too.

Yes holography may have reached advanced states but I am not sure of any "solid state" holograms. If it wasn't for John Lear advocating this theory I would have thought it to be totally ridiculous for simple fact that matching a hologram to an ACTUAL MISSILE IN FLIGHT requires impeccable timing/coordination.

I think he was overboard in this regard, probably old age is catching up on him. Anyway I lean on modified military boeings being used and since all tall rise buildings MAY be rigged with explosives as standard practise it makes sense everything else soon followed.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

The smoking gun is at washington, dc not nyc.

Your thread is about the planes that hit twin towers, not the Pentagon or DC. So, how about sticking to your topic, shall we?

I mean, I know that when your assertions get debunked, it's hard to stay on topic, but could you at least try?

The whole idea, in case you missed it, is that if a missile was used to destroy the papertrail for the lost trillion at the pentagon, chances are ALL OF THE PLANES that the faa said took-off did not take off that day, so something ELSE crashed into the twin towers.

Unless of course you think it was an inside/outside job with alqueda attacking new york and the cia attacking the pentagon. Sorry but I find this NON-credible. Go ahead and explain yourself though....I am all ears!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Anyway I lean on modified military boeings being used....

WHY?

I have shown you, it's nonsense.

Have to ask, too. How did these imaginary jets manage to have the personal property and effects of the passengers and crew onboard them? And, the DNA from the passengers and crew??

And, there is a piece from United Airlines flight 175, that clearly matches the section where the "N"-number was painted on....it matches the airplane that was known to be operating that flight.

Also, unlike on American Airlines flight 11 (where the hijacker turned the transponder *off* (correctly, to 'Standby'), on United 175, the hijacker did NOT stop the transponder from transmitting....he merely changed the discrete four-digit code (several times) thinking that would confuse the ability of ATC to track the target.

It did not....ATC were able to follow the target, once they realized the code had changed....and the transponder faithfully continued to squawk the altitude data, too.....

Your *theory* is rubbish, and is full of holes that you simply won't acknowledge....and, you still have a lot to learn on the subject.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

MORE evidence, you haven't the faintest clue what you're talking about!

.... that if a missile was used to destroy the papertrail for the lost trillion at the pentagon....

Once again...the money was not "missing". It was unaccounted for. Do you understand the difference??

It was spent, on projects....and, this sum total of ~$2.3T was over about 20 years of bad record keeping!!!

The problem was in balancing the books, they could not make the expenditures show up when compared to account receivable (or whatever account terms you wish to use). THIS is how the famous $4,876 hammer and $3,276 toilet seats, that were in the news decades ago, came about!!

Contractors were over-billing the Pentagon (well, the several DOZENS of various military agencies that paid out to the contractors, under the auspices of the 'Pentagon'). These companies were STEALING the money, hand over fist, and the ineptitude and inefficency of the government bureaucracy allowed it to happen.

THAT is what Rummy was holding the news conference about!!
Do you understand, now????

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Anyway I lean on modified military boeings being used....

WHY?

I have shown you, it's nonsense.

Have to ask, too. How did these imaginary jets manage to have the personal property and effects of the passengers and crew onboard them? And, the DNA from the passengers and crew??

What passengers and crew onboard? What dna?

How can you recover dna from charbroiled "passengers" from the raging fires that ensued, to prove that the said flights were actually faa scheduled flights and not some covert cia/military mission?

And, there is a piece from United Airlines flight 175, that clearly matches the section where the "N"-number was painted on....it matches the airplane that was known to be operating that flight.

Link please!

Your *theory* is rubbish, and is full of holes that you simply won't acknowledge....and, you still have a lot to learn on the subject.

I am only stating possible and/or probable theories based on circumstances...............

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

A skyscraper "self destruct"? Now that would be the story of all time. If even just one building was ever built with such a device the repercussions would be beyond measure.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

MORE evidence, you haven't the faintest clue what you're talking about!

.... that if a missile was used to destroy the papertrail for the lost trillion at the pentagon....

Once again...the money was not "missing". It was unaccounted for. Do you understand the difference??

It was spent, on projects....and, this sum total of ~$2.3T was over about 20 years of bad record keeping!!!

The problem was in balancing the books, they could not make the expenditures show up when compared to account receivable (or whatever account terms you wish to use). THIS is how the famous $4,876 hammer and $3,276 toilet seats, that were in the news decades ago, came about!!

Contractors were over-billing the Pentagon (well, the several DOZENS of various military agencies that paid out to the contractors, under the auspices of the 'Pentagon'). These companies were STEALING the money, hand over fist, and the ineptitude and inefficency of the government bureaucracy allowed it to happen.

THAT is what Rummy was holding the news conference about!!
Do you understand, now????

$4,876 hammer and $3,276 toilet seats...........DUDE that is more far fetched than aliens living on the moon.

You must be UNBELIEVABLY NAIVE to even consider this as a possible explanation.

Any case.....the money is STILL UNACCOUNTED FOR! I am pretty damm sure 9-11 was all about destroying the papertrail and they FRAMED ALQUEDA because it was extremely expedient for them...because alqueda is/was real and because they had attacked the USS Cole and bombed the Kenyan embassy in nairobi.

Everything goes back to afghanistan when america helped alqueda and the taliban get rid of the russians and then alqueda turned against america because bin laden was pissed about american bases in saudi arabia and the palestinian issue.

Todays friends often become tomorrows enemies. History has proven this time and time again. LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE TO MAKE THE PUZZLE FIT and stop insulting me with YOUR NONSENSE!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE TO MAKE THE PUZZLE FIT and stop insulting me with YOUR NONSENSE!!!!!!

The only insulting nonsense in this thread is the mere thought of the planes that struck the towers were holograms instead of real planes. How about you stop insulting people with your holographic nonsense?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join