It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Probably paranoid, but... whatreallyhappened.com May 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
So, I recently found an old bookmark I made when the UPS plane from Yemen created a bomb scare last year, and decided to do some searching, see what had developed after it had left the eye of the media and public.

A website; whatreallyhappened.com had some links on Google, so I thought I’d check it out. It said the server could not be found, so I just cached it and it was a little insightful.

There was another thread here on ATS late last year, about people worrying that it had been ‘taken out’ by TPTB, but turned out to be a server update.

Now, I don’t mean to be paranoid, but it looks like it’s down again. Does anyone know how long it has been or have info on if they’re having another server update? (I’m no computer whiz, but it seems a little unusual to have this kind of overhaul again so soon).

They are saying (Google) that the cached version was from only about four hours ago, but I can’t get the site up.

I also think it is worth taking note, that they claimed that their server was attacked on the eve of the news of Osamas death at the start of this month. Link

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I always thought that Whatreallyhappened . com was a Sorcha Faal website. No?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
It seams like they had a massive DDOS attack, and now it seams they have a mirror site at whatreallyhappened.ORG, but in still trying to verify that it's not a spoof site

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
yes they're at a .ORG now instead of .COM ... I know it's legit because some of the links on the .org page point to the .com page and because of that the links are dead... Hope this helps fellow tinfoilers

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Possibly thinking of www.whatdoesitmean.com?
Whatreallyhappened.com (never really heard of it till now) doesn't seem to have that 'vibe'.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JJDoggie84

Hmm, can't get anything for the .org without it being cached either, guess its just me.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BombDefined

Yeah, practically all the links point to the .com page... It seams like they just wanted everyone to know that they were under attack... it says on the .org page:

DirectNIC was hit with a massive DDOS attack last night. Many websites are still unreachable. WRH was unavailable for most of the night. Why this attack was carried out is open to speculation. It may be the "proof" that the US Government needs to impose more control over the internet, or it may be a false-flag attack to be blamed on the ultimate invasion target, Iran, or it may be intended to keep the blogs from commenting on a false-flag yet to happen.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
whatreallyhappened.com is much like inforwars, to a lesser extent. A lot of good content gets posted their, but usually through the filter of the site owner Mike Rivero.

I have not seen any Sorcha Faal content on there at all, in fact I'm pretty sure an article on there altered me to the psyop that is Sorcha Faal.

Anyways, the site is constantly under DoS attacks and is currently running low on funds and seeking donations again.

Neither .com nor .org are loading for me, .com is the legit site and is currently not responding.

When in doubt use this site:

Down For just Me ?

Simply type in the url and click 'or just me' and it will attempt to contact the site on your behalf, almost like a proxy, giving you an indication if it's a local issue on your end (dns or something) or a internet wide outage.

I just checked whatreallyhappened.com and according to that site it's up and fine, but for me it's a never ending loading screen. It could merely be a DNS updating issue, if it's still not responding in a few hours I'd suspect the DoS attack is still underway

Give it time it will come back up. There's a wealth of information and back log of articles on many conspiracies.
edit on 20-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
WRH has been around for a while, I think the first big conspiracy they wrote about was the Vince Foster case. Now that's Clinton era stuff, they are very critical of Israel, this may be why they get attacked so often. I used to bounce between them and Brasscheck TV before visiting ATS for my conspiracy infotainment...but that was in '03-'04. WRH is kind of redundant now, you can find most of that info here.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BombDefined

Possibly thinking of www.whatdoesitmean.com?
Whatreallyhappened.com (never really heard of it till now) doesn't seem to have that 'vibe'.

I think you're right now that you mention it. Sorry...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Don't sweat it, you are only human

edit on 20/5/2011 by BombDefined because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join