It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you find really thin/skinny women attractive or a turn off?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Just wondering...all you lovely guys here.
So many women, myself included, try so hard to maintain a good body... Hope I have the body to wear dress [SNIP].

And lately, I'm finding myself wanting to be even thinner than I already am, and dieting accordingly.
I keep seeing all these tiny girls wandering around and their clothes just look so GOOD on them...then I look at me and see yes, a slim girl, but...not slim ENOUGH.But do you people find these ultra thin girls attractive? Are we just dieting to look too thin and nobody likes it? lol
PS. Be honest. I expect quite a few of you to prefer slightly more curves on a gal, but if some of you really do like the thinner ones, I want honesty even if you think it won't sound good or "supportive of natural women" or something. lol.

Mod Edit: Removed advertisement/Spam
edit on 1-6-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
thin and tight,any bouncy fat is a complete turn off
2nd

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I like a woman with some meat on her bones. A girl doesn't really look nice with her ribs and every bone in her body showing. Make them look like a halloween skeleton...Like maybe 5ft. '6-8in. weighing around 135-150...Now I could sleep with that....

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I'm not a guy, but here you go:

Men Prefer Curvier Ladies

I'm not sure if the study referred to here is the same one that found college guys rated size 10 as the most attractive, followed by size 8. Size 12 beat out size 4 in that study, IIRC.

Take a look at Pippa Middleton, who has turned heads the world-wide. She is thin, but more than that, she has amazing curves! It's the CURVES that turned heads, not the skinny!
edit on 20-5-2011 by Schkeptick because: (no reason given)

link   
I like thinner, more petite women...dunno...but no skeletor oO...just healthy...
edit on 20-5-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by zirazira

Pics?
Just joking.

I like all girls as long as they are not big enough to take me in a fist fight.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
not ultra thin.....but no gut either

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Finally someone brought this up.

I'm a guy and I love my women FAT. I'm not talking 20 lbs overweight, I mean absolutely bed ridden morbidly obese. Nothing makes my loins tingle more than feeding a Big Mac to a woman who can eat a skinny one.

Naaaaahh, I'm kidding.

I've always had a thing for pretty short skinny-with a bit of meat girls.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Personally i think skinny girls are unattractive, when i say "skinny" i'm talking runway model thats not even sucking in her stomach and you can see defined ribs,her spine, and shoulder blades. I would go for a woman that looks healthy any day even a heavier girl if shes confident and interesting. height is intimidating though lol

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I think it depends really. if you have a few pounds thats fine as along as one or more of your assets are looking good. But imean there is also the scale of thick and thicky thick, and then there is full on fat. So you have to kepp that in mind as well.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

height is intimidating though lol
reply to post by J2288

So are you intimidated by tall women. why??

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zirazira

Healthy, just healty.

But I also like women with brains too (biggest sex organ in the human body).

... and a compatible fun loving personality helps too.

You can't really cut things down too fine. People are people and not a collection of parts.

Guy 1: "Look at her, she's got great legs"!

Guy 2: "Yeah, I really like the left one"!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Curves all the way

There is nothing sexier than a girl with curves. I dont understand all the hoo-hah abut stick figure girls. They tend to have no breasts, no hips, no butt at all.....in my opinion, these are all the things that make women so attractive

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Ive just always been attracted to women shorter then me, I have no problem with tall women but if i was in a relationship with one it bugs me. never really gave it much thought just always strayed from the tall ones. perhaps its just a mental thing where her being physically taller and looking down upon me would make me feel inadequate in some way.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Guys deny that they like skinny, but we do. For a 5'-10" girl about 130 lbs is awesome. One thing to think about is that when a women gets very thin her cycle can get messed up. Men are more attracted to women who are fertile when face to face. That drive is more of an imperative than any visuals. I think we are visually attracted to skinny women - but in person it is the most regular cycle woman at the smallest size who wins. So get as skinny as you can without losing regularity. Sometimes my wife gets too skinny, and it makes me want to cook big meals for her too - so that can be a plus as a skinny woman. I think guys downplay the attraction to athleticism too, but that could just be personal taste. I like a little bit of muscle on a frame as well, as long as it isn't too defined.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by J2288

Yeah I find shorter women attractive as well. But I guess me being a tall guy I have never felt akward when with a tall woman.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IsleptIdreamt

how athletic are you talking? are you talking about her being able to beat you in a game of basketball or being able to bench more then you. Or just being able keep up with ya on a mourning run? hahahahah

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
i like all weman but thick girls are more fun gotta have a booty.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Thanks to all you lovely men that responded to this great question by OP!

I've always been a buxom woman, and I've never had a problem attracting men, lovers and envious glances.
I've enjoyed it immensely.

And to all the women... a small waist, a generous bust and a tempting derriere never hurt anyone. If you don't have any of these, dress like a woman...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Its only about money, and that's it, If they could find something else that isn't perfect about people they'll target those with that flaw just to get their money. Its really sad. And No, skinny girls are disgusting to me. No one cared about this type of thing say, 20 years ago im assuming. IT makes me sick that people want to lose wight when im trying to gain weight lmao.
In all seriousness, its all about whats in your pockets, real people don't look like they do on tv. Bottom line is...they will do anything to make you feel uncomfortable with yourself. And when that happens you know their doing a damn good job of it.
edit on 20-5-2011 by reesie45 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2011 by reesie45 because: comma

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join