It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw III in the sky this morning.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
So, I could be finally, officially losing it.

Looked out of my front door and saw this in the sky:

And it looked like this to me:

III

As in, the Roman Numeral 3. So, then I pondered the meaning. Today is 5/18....

In 3 days is "the day"....Rapture according to some.

I also thought it could mean III as in WW3...

Here's a close-up:

**obviously this is a contrail, I do not wish to discuss contrail/chemtrail nonsense and won't respond to it**

Do you think it means anything?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
if you look closer there are four chemtrails. the left most one is almost horizontal.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Yeop...It's official, the countdown has begun.............................................The countdown to you being locked up in a loony bin that is....LOL

link   
reply to post by Signals

I guess if you believe in Omens, you could certainly see this as WWIII or 3 days till the rapture. It could also just be a coincidence, if you believe in those. Either way, it's still a thought provoking thread. I like the tie in for the 3 days till the "supposed" rapture. I can't wait to see the excuses appear on May 22nd from the loons

edit on 18-5-2011 by neOrevolutionist because: typo

link   
I don't care if you don't reply, it's still a chemtrail lol! But ya dude very interesting to say the least. Where was this at?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Honestly I doubt it .. I see things like that all the time, though I do live near an airforce base so the chances of me seeing it are greater ( I can probably go outside, scan the sky and find the same thing on most days ) ..

It's not that unusual .. it just means three planes flew those paths recently.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by xM0J0xJ0J0x
I don't care if you don't reply, it's still a chemtrail lol! But ya dude very interesting to say the least. Where was this at?

Unless you have some information we don't to verify that extraordinary claim, like maybe some air samples or you know the pilots on the planes in question .. it's nothing more than a contrail
edit on 18-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I had 3 rashes of bacon, 3 eggs and 3 sausages for breakfast, we're all doomed!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I think it mean that there are 3 days left until the Nascar All-Star race in Charlotte and that Dale Earnhardt will be missed !

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I cannot say that something will or will not happen. I can say the gates of Heaven will not be sealed after the elect are taken. After Jesus takes them "as a thief in the night," we still have the 7 trumpets, which ALL will hear, to reconcile ourselves with God through Jesus Christ the Savior. That's when the gates lock. Judgement Day will be in the presence of us all. Damned and saved alike.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Rekrul

I agree looks more like a VII to me. So that would lead the Op to ponder the meaning of 7. A biblical number? Or the amount of days before he checks himself into the looney bin? It could just be a couple of trails in the sky. Or... Or.... maybe its chemtrails laced with paranoia juice.

edit on 18-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Reminds me more of breadsticks, maybe you should think about food and not that your crazy!!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Look at my avatar.

Mine had defined ends and were fairly low in the sky. Mine was definitely a III.

edit on 18-5-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by xM0J0xJ0J0x

North Louisiana

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder
Yeop...It's official, the countdown has begun.............................................The countdown to you being locked up in a loony bin that is....LOL

Perhaps...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Signals

Look at my avatar.

Mine had defined ends and were fairly low in the sky. Mine was definitely a III.

Awesome!

Where & when?!?!?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Signals

Look at my avatar.

Awesome!

Where & when?!?!?
Over a Walmart in Wyomissing, PA (near Reading... WNW of Philadelphia) in late June of 2010. They appeared to be vertical in the sky when I spotted them and took the photo with my phone. When we came out of the store, they were directly overheard and appeared to be horizontal to the ground. They had spread out by that time and were much fainter to see. No other clouds were visible in the sky, only some haze on the horizon as it was humid that day. The time was approx 10am.

I should add that I didn't see any aircraft in the sky at the time.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Sounds like paranoid schizophrenia to me. Get yourself checked just in case!

Honestly, sometimes three contrails in the sky are just three contrails in the sky (you can even look up online to see which flights left them, PM me your location and the time this occurred and I would be more than happy to do so for you).

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

On closer inspection:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4006b5e7d1fd.jpg[/atsimg]
Why is that "Orgone Blaster" on the telephone pole not busting up the "chemtrails"!?

<<   2 >>

join