It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Raid details leaked

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Bin Laden Raid details leaked

www.navytimes.com

Aboard two Black Hawk helicopters were 23 SEALs, an interpreter and a tracking dog named Cairo. Nineteen SEALs would enter the compound, and three of them would find bin Laden, one official said, providing the exact numbers for the first time
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
While most won't care to admit him being right, Beck called this four days ago. Media Matters still hasn't retracted its story about beck calling this one as it is.

Personally I just hope this is all the 'leaked' information and that the names of our seals don't get out there. The entire raid was supposed to take only two minutes, and instead took 15 minutes to get osama, and another 23 minutes to blow up the damaged chopper.

www.navytimes.com

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlasherOfVeils

While most won't care to admit him being right, Beck called this four days ago. Media Matters still hasn't retracted its story about beck calling this one as it is.

Personally I just hope this is all the 'leaked' information and that the names of our seals don't get out there. The entire raid was supposed to take only two minutes, and instead took 15 minutes to get osama, and another 23 minutes to blow up the damaged chopper.

www.navytimes.com

YOU FORGOT THE KEY WORDS TO YOUR POST HERE......SUPPOSEDLY TOOK 15 MINUTES....At least there is more "testimony" that confirm this with no evidence at all!!!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I thought there was a 40 minute firefight? LOL

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlasherOfVeils

www.navytimes.com

Many times Beck told it as it is, and gained the respect of many in the intelligence field (and rightly so). His knowledge of the raid could have only came from an insider. Cairo was a Doberman Pincer (I'll bet).

SnF

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I hope to god that the men who killed Osama, names do NOT get released. It would be a terrible situation.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SlasherOfVeils

23 minutes to blow up a chopper??

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The description in the article does NOT sound like Navy Seals. Seals do NOT make mistakes like that. The way the supposed operation went down sounds very amateurish...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Can't wait to see the movie, it sounds crazy!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Yeah, 23 guys, and 23 minutes to blow up the chopper.

Oh yeah, and they had to fight off the Flying Dutchman, cause he showed up after they killed Osama and was pretty pissed, and you know how that goes when the guy is already dead. That cost them another 23 minutes and 23 bullets.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

According to the article they had to remove women and children from the area before they could safely blow it up.

I guess the 40 minute "firefight" including destroying our own evidence of being there???
edit on 17-5-2011 by SlasherOfVeils because: misplaced ""s

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Gawd, the operation sounds like a comedy routine..

If they are the best the US have then heaven help you guys.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elsek
I hope to god that the men who killed Osama, names do NOT get released. It would be a terrible situation.

Yea especially even if they did kill an innocent, the supposed soldiers should be protected, if they dont want a backfire.

But like everyone else no one is buying the story, just like the 9/11 NIST report

edit on 17-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

link   

In theoretical defense of the notion, it isn't just blowing it up. There was probably very important crypto-equipment and gear along with other avionics and stuff to salvage.

But then, that is just a theory..... I'm starting to consider not believing in "leaks" at all anymore.

link   

Please enlighten those of us who consider Glenn Beck a well-hyped buffoon: what did he "call" a few days ago?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
The description in the article does NOT sound like Navy Seals. Seals do NOT make mistakes like that. The way the supposed operation went down sounds very amateurish...

Believe me or not, I really could care less, but I actually really do know for a fact that Seals, and more specifically this team, NEVER make mistakes at all, especially like that.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsek

Highly unlikely.......especially since they didn't kill bin Laden.

I think it would be better for our government if the media stopped printing any details of this event...."leaked" or not....

All it's doing is making the whole thing look more suspicious.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
23 Seals fit in one chopper?
What type of helicopter was this and how many people does iit fit?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elieser
23 Seals fit in one chopper?
What type of helicopter was this and how many people does iit fit?

It was supposedly a modified Blackhawk. When configured for it, they can fit about 12 - 15 people, maybe a couple more, but that is probably with the seats taken out. I find this part of the story pretty fishy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join