It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous is planning a mass UFO sighting prank/hoax for May 22nd

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Was just browsing on another site i like to visit when i came across this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56c5d3a9f9f6.png[/atsimg]

just thought you all should know to expect this on the 22nd.
edit on 5/16/2011 by Alaskan Man because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
at least it will stir some interest
maybe in the masses

more eyes watching the skies

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Could be worth a few laughs, just please people, let's try not to make 100 threads about whatever hoax they come up with from the 22nd onwards.

Why do I say this? It'll just happen anyway.
edit on 16-5-2011 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther9111776

No take it down I love a good prank! i wish i never saw this
be like the war of the worlds broadcast
spoil sport

EDIT: BOOOOOO
edit on 16-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Link to the source please.

Good one to save if it's true - something here telling me it's not.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
We should really star and flag the crap out of this so at least more of us on here know who'd otherwise make a thread. It needs bumping the day before too.

+15 more 
posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
haha. Joke is on Anon. A preacher told me the world is ending May 21st. They will be too late!

2nd line.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This is just dis-information, they probably really will be a mass UFO sighting on this date!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Dear Alaskan Man

This really is just what we need another shower of total morons.

It is not enough that TPTB fill us with rubbish nitwits like this have to do there bit.

Unless this total disinfo.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

no source to give, just the picture is all i found on a site that just post links from all over the internet

+24 more 
posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Thanks for the warning OP. I believe that person is unconscious. We are suppose to bring light and clarity to the people, not more confusion. We shouldn't play with what the persons believe, what is a prank for this person, is disrespect for others. He is trying to make a point, but in a very wrong way.

When sheeple realize they've been subject of a prank, they become more "closed-mind", and maybe next time when they have a real experience, they won't be able to recognize it.

We already have enough stupidity with all the hoaxers around, now we have to deal with this absurd too.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
For the love of the lulz I will do this.

How often do you get the chance to troll the world?Seize the day people!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
This might help explain who and what these people represent.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
to me it would be far funnier if they did a rapture hoax.

all thoughs people who think jesus is coming to take them to heaven on the 21st will think that jesus left them here to burn with the rest of us. haha

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

+21 more 
posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
You know I really don't get why everyone gives any attention to these guys, Anon started out as a way to chat to each other on boards that you didn't have to register on, and lets face it the stuff that was getting posted most of the time was pretty disgusting, I'm no prude but kiddie fiddling pics just are not right in any way. Blatant hatred and racism are just not right in any way etc etc

Then they started pranks like the ricrolling on youtube, but now they are becoming more and more just like thieves and vandals, one can argue that taking down the PSN network was striking a blow against corporations, but what they were actually doing was stealing the personal information and credit card details of everyone that used that network, this is not anarchism it is just plain theft

When do they actually do anything that helps the general public? When do they do anything that makes our (your) life better? All they do is create havoc on the net for ordinary people and generate more and more excuses for governments to regulate the internet and censor us.

When anon actually do something useful like hack into a government computer and release secret files, then I will be impressed, but just screwing ordinary people over just makes them yet another bunch of thieves and idiots.

This Anon announcement, that is IF it is an Anon announcement will just damage the cause for UFO disclosure, will just make us look more like idiots than we already do, makes you wonder if Anon isn't really so government Psyop...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
In general, I'm really into these kind of hoax, but I dont really like these UFO hoaxes because UFO is a real phenomenon that we can study and maybe at some point in the future we can finally figure out what they are. By doing this, those people are destroying a legitimate field study.

On the other hand, I really love to see or participate in a rapture hoax.......the returning of Jesus Christ, four horsemen appearances, red sky - red ocean, door of heaven open (portal on the sky), mass disappearance of people,.....etc you name it.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Just type UFO into youtube, people are trolling every day, the trolls are already being trolled. Some are even making money on it too.

As for people claiming it will be a set back to UFOlogy or disclosure, well just look around and see that the damage has already been done. Even by those with the highest profile who are supposedly shedding light on the subject.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Reporting UFO's without video isn't going to make the news, isn't going to convince anybody.

There are hundreds of UFO sightings every day, why would this be any different?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Won't be much of a prank seen as we all know about it now will it

Strange this don't seem like anon what as this got to do with what they supposedly stand for if true makes no sense to me.

Thanks

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
it appears to be made up, not true anonymous. OP post link of where the picture is found or its fake! nothing is shown on any legitiment anon sites, source or shut down thread!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join