It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official, GOD was a space alien, and NOT our real creator

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee
You're right, you win. Next. You clearly don't know enough about theology to discuss such things, so why do you waste our time? I'm amazed at the amount of time people spend trying to debunk God and Jesus, yet you don't see me trying to prove you wrong. Why? Because I honestly don't give a rats @ss what your beliefs are and it's not my place to convince you otherwise. So, why do atheists spend sooooo much time doing this garbage? Are you envious because all you have in life are your material belongings, your "toys", and when you die, you have nothing? Explain to me why secularists/atheists are so bent on forcing their views on others? What would you care what my beliefs are?

Let me put it another way...If you and I were standing on the sidewalk and a red car went by and I argued that it was blue, if you knew you were right, would you really need to prove to me otherwise? Would it really matter to you what I saw? Of course not; you'd know I was nuts or color-blind and move on. This is the same. You're right. Move on.

Well that was weird. It's almost like your .piissed at my like I physically attacked you or something. You must hold Jesus and belief close to your heart. There is nothing wrong with that. I never said you MUST believe what I believe. It's almost as though your sold on my information and feel threatened and have an inferiority complex about it.
Let me tell you something, I have the same beliefs you do, at least pretty darn close. I think someone made us, I just don't believe in magic and imaginary friends. Don't get piissy about it, that's why I'm me, and you are you. You can drink pepsi, I will drink coke, .... OK? Lets say for the sake of argument that I'm dead on in my belief and it makes you feel uncomfortable. Rather than get mad, put me on the spot why you feel that way. I'm not going to be a dick and slam you about it. I'll explain why I believe what I do, but even more importantly explain why you believe otherwise, and that it's ok. It's not your fault, we were set up.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by Bixxi3
reply to post by LeoVirgo

its true human humans communicate with more then wordss, but its not telepathy.
Its called body language!

lol, true..

but we are more than these bodies...

when you can read energies then...communications gets easier...

can you feel when someone is lieing to you?

even more so when your frequeuncy is high and your are awake/aware...

lies are not possible anymore

Your right.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

reply to post by General.Lee

well when someone posts its official and he is wrong, horribly wrong i will argue

and the fact he is ignoring the most simple of questions is proof to that. Btw is it not possible that aliens don't have powers but are just more technological superior?
edit on 15-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

Sure, but technology is power.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Originally posted by itsthetooth

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by itsthetooth

You know what explains all of this FAR better than Aliens or God? Natural Evolution...why is it you didn't even consider that, but are debating two speculative mythologies instead?

Because it means there are lies in the bible and I don't think calling that many people liars is fair. I stand by the rule that people don't lie, the person lies.

I don't think I catch your meaning here.....'people don't lie, the person lies'. People are just a group of 'persons'. I'm not saying you don't have a valid point...I'm only saying I genuinely don't understand the point you are trying to make, or furthermore, how it relates to my original comment...could you clarify what you are suggesting? Thanks.
edit on 15-5-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: I did something

I'm saying there is truth in the bible because there are to many involved.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by unlimited1
Page 2 in the bible, states: "26. And God said, let us create man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth".

As you can see god is Plural... It stated "US" and "OUR"... Hmm so this show that god is more than one person, and definitely if we are the image of God then God is a group of humans. Because we look like them and they look like us. Therefore its human who created human beings on earth. Also they referred the world as earth, meaning they are not from earth. So this is a documented fact that god is human looking,not from earth and a group of beings.

I just wanted to share that part because I find it so fascinating that it says US and OUR...
edit on 16-5-2011 by unlimited1 because: (no reason given)

Well findings in our DNA proved the correct understanding of that statement. He meant that he got an image of how he wanted us to be, and made it so. It's easy to assume he created us. Thats not the case. We were already created confirmed yet by another part of our DNA, and another part proves he made changes to our DNA. That was his image. Pulling our powers from us. ... There is more to life than mortar and stone, wood and nails, there is supernatural abilities and those things belong to god. Another words we took our powers away. He turned us into sheep and everyone knows that sheep are stupid and loyal.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niphredil
God is our real creator, he is alien to us but he is not from just some other planet out there like the grays are. Just look at our solar system and how earth is in the perfect goldie lox zone and everything about our bodies how it works like a perfectly oiled machine, how everything and everyone is connected... a conscience collective field of string theory. Stereotypical aliens can not create things like that. From the plants that gives us oxygen to breath to us emitting CO-2 for them to feed back on. You can say this is a chain of evolution that makes everything work and adapt together, and I would say you are right because God made the earth to evolve and so it does, but feelings , knowing good and bad, GHOST ( a big one) does not just evolve! There is more to all of this then God was an Alien or that God does not exist!
Just a quick note on who the people were outside of Eden... There was a pre-Adamic race. Do some research on the subject if you would like.

Since we know he comes to us in a ufo, I recall the time he gave us manna. Where did he grow this manna? on his space ship, Nope, another planet.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

I came out of one experience so embarrassed that I decided long ago I would never do hypnotherapy as I have probably been programed if anything to tell secrets on myself...

Then please tell me a secrete, how do you feel about god being a space alien?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

reply to post by LeoVirgo

its true human humans communicate with more then wordss, but its not telepathy.
Its called body language!

I agree. The more you know the person, the better this 'communication/connection' can become.

We experience this kind of thing when we start to look at the time to elect a new president. We intake a 'new person' and what they tell us...then after a while, we can actually read into them and then usually when its too late...we can tell their bluffs, their BS, ect.

Sometimes we can meet strangers but still feel strangely connected and I think this relates to seeing something similar in them, that we see or know of, in or about, ourselves (or even someone we know).

I do believe in oneness, and all is connected...but I dont think this is the reason why we can 'read people' sometimes. I think its like you said, the body language, or familiarity of knowing someone well enough to be able to 'read them'.

Let me see a person give me the right answers 10 times straight of what Im looking at...and Ill consider telepathy. I have seen some strange things in my life...Ive seen someone move a object. I know we are all energy and I think there are things we dont understand yet about this energy we are of. But Im still not a fan of just out right telepathy as if its a given right or power.

One of our powers might be a collective of the mind.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
all this thread is about is an attempt to create fear about "aliens" which in reality are family..

lol

believe what you want

oh and there is a creator or God...i love him/her so much

thank you..

thank you

thank you

i love you..yes YOU

hehe...

i love this game...

i wish i could get responses from people who remember

Well the right ones are anyhow.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamesprototype
Good stuff, very interesting, especially this bit (not sure how to quote)

"If it is true that we aren’t living on our home planet, our lives would be filled with adaptation, sickness and disease. We would also not know our purpose in life and spend a lot of time studying our planet as it would be new to us. The planet would seem to not fit us in many ways and we would probably rely greatly on doctors in our attempts to try to survive on the wrong planet. After careful thought, I realize it’s more than obvious this isn’t our home. People have mentioned this to me in the past and I just took in passing but never really thought about it in detail. It would appear that we have been placed in a compromising position. What has been done to us is cruelty in epic proportions."

Making me think ALOT more.

Dont spend to much time on it, it says in genesis that we were exiled to earth, and earth looks nothing like heaven. God might as well thrown cloths at us and said get used to it. If your creator was smart enough to make you, he is smart enough to make a planet to accommodate you, and earth is not it.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by renegade1179
Topics and comments that start with "it's official" and "this is it folks" shrink my weewee by 1mm each day. I can barely pee straight folks.

It will pass I promise. Get to the part where we have powers.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sagigirl

Hey this is a long way bull# passage to HELL. u will be permanent resident in Hell...get ready to have fun there, Mr/Ms Alien Admirer. PPl are really loosing their brain.

Why would you think that ?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

OMG. I thought about using that line in an attempt to get disability.

Why would you attempt to get disability?

Because I'm not very intelligent.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
well gotta give you props.
You have took the time to reply to loads of people.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Butterbone
Well thank god it's official.
I hate when things aren't official.

So for your official source I have to assume you are referencing Assassins Creed the video game since your official accounting is pretty much the whole plot of that game.

Official indeed.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Butterbone because: (no reason given)

WTF, are you serious, is there a video game like this ?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
You said: "We would also not know our purpose in life and spend a lot of time studying our planet as it would be new to us."

Go to Amazon tribes:
- they will explain to you their and your purpose in life.
- they will break it down and you will see and OVERstand what planet is and how it works
- and do NOT forget to take ayahuasca drink sanctioned by the usage for thousands of years - that will open your third eye completely and you will be writing another thread here Very soon.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Geez, don't you people read books? This post is a 5 minute read so why do you all get so flipped out by that?
Anyhow, a very interesting post & my attention was held the whole way through. Also of interest is the timing of this thread so close to this one that has had me thinking for the last couple of days now. UFO's, Aliens, and the Question of Contact ***Please Watch***, www.abovetopsecret.com...

The veil is lifting.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by hackimus
I loved it...really my friend. I also have many of the same ideas as you and I like how you are thinking out of the box. I told my father about this thread and he said you'll be going to hell lol. He says the same about me for not getting baptized. It freaks me out how so many people are born and are raised to believe in god and religion but not ETs and life beyond our planet/galaxy/universe. I am a spiritual person not so religious due to the fact it never made much sense to me as a kid or even now. While I was reading your post I kept recalling video documentaries, files, and other research out there about Ancient Aliens/Astronauts. Many of the things you speak upon is mentioned in them. Those of you who read the bible front and back need to read The Book of Ezekiel & The Book of Enoch. There's so much they're describing in their own words which open my eyes to technology being used by these beings/angels or whatever you want to call them. Why would spirits need such tech. to thrive on and also punish man? Anyways, only way to find answer is to ask the write questions my friends. Try not to be the tool they want you to be and awaken. A lot of people say well it was written in stone...well so does the existence of beings from other constellations visiting earth and helping man evolve. Cave paintings and artifacts also describes man being created by them.

Well god used technology in biblical times as well. Atomic bombs, two way radio, they even had walki talkies called gems. Like cell phones. We are in awe but only because he put us in the dumb down factor. realize when this was happening our race was already 197,000 years old.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Your not getting it.

What ever your sister believes in...shows something she is in need of.

The same way all the things you are speaking of here...shows something about what you are in need of and what you desire.

She needs something to comfort her, to ease the 'unknown'. Jesus is a good 'archetype' for that.

Your harsh about certain things with God or Jesus...but then you keep referring to the Bible for truth or facts. What gives?

You dont need a book or stories to understand.

Well its only odd because I have made sense of it, backed up with to many things. I know that sounds odd because no one would ever think the bible could make sense.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

(Replying to original post from OP)

1. In genesis it makes it clear that people existed before Adam and Eve(Neanderthals, Cro Mags and a newly discovered human species that lived alongside them).

2. Humans(Homo Sapiens Sapiens) would make horrible slaves for any duration of time. If humanity was ever enslaved eventually we would revolt(incidentally that is how some of the major super powers in Human history got their start, as slaves. Romans where enslaved for a time by the Etruscan[best example of what would happen if aliens tried to enslave us).

3. The ultimate cop out, "God works in mysterious way's". God just used aliens to create/manipulate or advance us.

4) God and Gold are Germanic words....

5) I think it is possible, or rather would be an unsurprising revelation that our ancestors(Adam and Eve lineage) where intergalactic warmongers.

6) I think it is more then likely that our species knocked ourselves back into the stone age a few times(there is some evidence of ancient nuclear wars, the genetic mutations could be from radiation)controversialhistory.blogspot.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Lastly according to some claims the greys only showed up since around the 13th century(assuming the information is accurate and that the greys exist), which is oddly the same time of the start of the Bubonic Plague that brought Europe to it's knees...............

But honestly who knows? What matters is that we are here now. We must hold our ideals in our hearts and strive to do the right thing as we see it.

Really, 13th century huh, and at what period was the last that god visited us? I pick on the grays for playing god I dunno why.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join