It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gadhafi makes first TV appearance since son killed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Gadhafi makes first TV appearance since son killed

content.usatod ay.com

Libyan ruler Moammar Gadhafi has made his first TV appearance since one of his sons was killed in a NATO airstrike April 30, the Associated Press is reporting.

Link to VIDEO: xa-tv.blogspot.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
If they would have executed Moammar on day one...1,000's if people would be alive today. We need to stop fighting a whole country to take out one piece of trash.

If Crazy Kim in North Korea or Komeni in Iran knew that they would be the target and not the nation, both would be much less beligerent than they are now...still crazy, but not stupid crazy.

content.usatod ay.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 5/12/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: removed
link

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I wonder why no one is going after NATO/USA for killing Mummar Ghadaffi's innocent grandchildren?
edit on 5/12/2011 by muse7 because: a

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
From what I can tell, Gaddafi sat in a meeting with tribal leaders, but I dont really know what they're saying. I dont speak arabic.

www.usatoday.com...

Gadhafi appeared on Libyan state television for several minutes on Wednesday evening. A camera filmed him from a distance as he sat with tribal leaders. He did not speak.

Gadhafi was meeting with tribal leaders in what appeared to be the upscale Rixos hotel where foreign reporters are staying.

To confirm the authenticity of the screening, the camera zoomed in the date shown on a television screen close to Gadhafi. It read Wednesday, April 11.

Heres an embedded video of the meeting.

Edit - Not sure why the article is saying he did not speak...

edit on 12-5-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Why is this guy acheiving celeb status? He's the Lindsey Lohan of Africa....We're bombing him....but we plaster him on TV like its all out of fun and he enjoys it............

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I think its time we left this innocent man alone or let Libya and the rest of Africa crumble.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by maikaru19
If they would have executed Moammar on day one...1,000's if people would be alive today. We need to stop fighting a whole country to take out one piece of trash.

Obama could be taken out, but then he would just be replaced by another tool in the shed.

The same is for every leader you mention. Few countries are run by a single man at the top, and Libya is one of them. The rest are run by corporations, Islamic organizations, generals, etc.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Why are they f'n around.
Either kill him and end this, or let him rule.

Bombing his army but letting him continue is totally the wrong path to take.

We were quiet content in going after Saddam with a 'decapitation' strike from day dot.. yet, its all of a sudden against our moral fabric to hit Gaddafi?

The more we mess around the more likely he is to realise its all or nothing and just open his caches to the next anti american.

And im pretty sure he' has some nasty, deadly and toxic stuff in his inventory.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Isnt it cool how we're at war with Al Queda in Afghanastan, but side with them in Libya? The man has been saying for months that these 'rebels' are Al Queda and that his people love him... and western media calls him delusional lol. I guess all the people cheering his name honking their horns while he drove through the street were all just being paid to be there. WE ARE SUPPORTING THE KILLING OF THE INNOCENT PEOPLE IN LIBYA BY SIDING WITH THE REBELS!

PROTIP TO WAR NUMBER ONE: You dont hand over weapons and choose a side without knowing who the enemy is or who you are actually supporting.

Ive said it before and Ill say it again; either the people in charge are dumber than a stack of bricks or this is all staged. Theres no longer an inbetween, its one or the other. These people are either that stupid or this all is just to install western puppets while creating police states in the US and UK.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Anyone got any idea why were really at war with them i dont beleive its got much to do with a population uprising

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Alls that's going to come of this is a new bread of terrorist in a few years hell bent on destroying USA and Britain it's received as help now but will be considered an invasion of there land.
Just as the USA aided mujahideen against the Russians look what came of that it's time we sorted our own countries out.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Related

DPRK embassy in Tripoli damaged by NATO raid
(Agencies)
Updated: 2011-05-12 19:06

www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2011-05/12/content_12500877.htm

TRIPOLI - Libya's state television said on Thursday a NATO air strike damaged the embassy of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) in the capital Tripoli without giving more details.

(...)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Castogere
Why is this guy acheiving celeb status? He's the Lindsey Lohan of Africa....We're bombing him....but we plaster him on TV like its all out of fun and he enjoys it............

they actualy dont put him on tv at all, this one appearence is just to show us he's still alive so they can keep getting support to try to kill hm, notice how you dont get told what he's saying you only see a small snippet of the video and they use'd the worst quality audio they could, every one of those cameras there has audio of the meet, and full photage but we are not allowed to see either due to censorship of the supposed (dictator) they are hiding something from us, they are hiding the opinion and statements of the very man they want to kill, how you can support the killing of a man they dont want you to hear out is beyond me, propaganda has got you sold.

and his son is dead, i doubt he is enjoying any of it, i do not see any smile on his face.

admission by omission, they omit his opinion to ensure support for killing him, this is admitting that his opinion would show that it is not justice to kill him, but rather very unjust indeed.

he already pleaded with america for negotiations america is the ones who refused, happy with nothing less then murder, justice is not killing, justice is peacefull negotiations, he is willing, america is not, america censors him, he does not censor us,

it doesnt get more obvious and yet so many effin idiots continue to support the assault on his country.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Yes CNN made that mistake with Iran's President. Then he actually made some sense. Doubt we'll be seeing much of him speaking anymore either.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Castogere

But who are you not bombing? I sometimes feel as if y'all just flip one of those Wheel of Fortune thingys to decide who to take out/kill/invade or bomb this week..
"Let's see, have we done Noo Zeeland yet?"
"Don't think so Sir, but ain't they just a bunch of sheep bleepers there?"
"Hey, Buck, what re-sources they got?"
"Nothing Sir"
"All right, shucks, think we'll leave them til a Bush family member gets back in, in about 2018"..
Vicky

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by maikaru19

Dude.. no.
We need to leave it be. We should have never messed with any of those countries. Period.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Not us ma'am. It's them. I think it's pretty obvious we have lost control of our country. Us being thinking Americans. We have lost it to a government of corporations that have dumbed the voting majority down to complete ignorance. Most of them (american voters) are no different than children in their logic and reasoning.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

I'm still on about the fact that they tried to kill him right before releasing the OBL story. I want to hear what he has to say. OBL was Gaddaffi enemy. Gaddaffi wanted OBL before anyone else.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Just like other INNOCENT world leaders, I think that is the case with M. Gadhafi.

I do not believe that he was 'killing his own people' as we reported; that was an excuse to invade and take the leader out, creating another country to have control over.

The way that Gadhafi's name has always been smeared makes me know that something is not being told accurately.

Remember when he spoke at the U.N. about how America assassinated their own President and took down our own buildings?

He is viewed basically as a POLITICAL threat, plus Libya has resources that we'd to have....

Sound familiar???
edit on 12-5-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Vicky32

Not us ma'am. It's them. I think it's pretty obvious we have lost control of our country. Us being thinking Americans. We have lost it to a government of corporations that have dumbed the voting majority down to complete ignorance. Most of them (american voters) are no different than children in their logic and reasoning.

I am glad to hear you say that!
That ordinary Americans are unhappy with the war-mongering is a very good thing!
Vicky

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join