It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planets alignments is very dangerous in next 60 days

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

wow ..have you informed the worlds greatest minds on your predictions, scientists have been trying to predict major earth quakes for years and you crack it looking at a link on the internet..come on please,more scare mongering if you ask me.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

From the video two papers by scientists submitted to Cornwall University, the second one by Dr. Elenin.

lanl.arxiv.org...
Astronomical Allignments and Seismicity, mentions M6

lanl.arxiv.org...
Paper from Elenin about Third Type of Supernova

ASTRONOMICAL ALIGNMENTS:THE CAUSE OF STRONG EARTHQUAKES

Alignments, Comet Elenin & Earthquakes - Scientific Proof (27th April 2011)

Anyone can post anything they want on Cornell's webpage.

This article arxiv.org... was not accepted. Arxiv stores all submitted articles and I can write some article about talking frog, submit it on Arxiv and refer to this paper for more importance

Leonid Elenin

There is no "scientific proof" that comets cause earthquakes, no matter how many times you repeat it or TYPE IT IN ALL CAPS.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

I hope you are right, end my very wrong ..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by inthemass

In Loyalty Islands, New Caledonia is very bad situation ..
More of 10 quakes higher of M 5.0 in last hours, one is M 7.0 ..

www.2shared.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

I love Extinction Protocol. There are a lot of "intelligent" conversations and comments on that site. With all the crop circles indicating an alignment with another planet or comet in the orbit and the talk of something being in light of the Sun where as we cannot see it because its bright and so is our Sun. If there IS something in our orbit that we cannot see as of now we will be able to next month so "they" say (tons of web sites promoting something in our orbit not yet visible, yet tugging)

I say....WHO KNOWS???? None of us do and the ones that say they do....we are all still awaiting confirmation from NASA. When NASA says it, we will all believe. Right?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

I love Extinction Protocol. There are a lot of "intelligent" conversations and comments on that site. With all the crop circles indicating an alignment with another planet or comet in the orbit and the talk of something being in light of the Sun where as we cannot see it because its bright and so is our Sun. If there IS something in our orbit that we cannot see as of now we will be able to next month so "they" say (tons of web sites promoting something in our orbit not yet visible, yet tugging)

I say....WHO KNOWS???? None of us do and the ones that say they do....we are all still awaiting confirmation from NASA. When NASA says it, we will all believe. Right?
they are thousands of amateur astronomers out there who can see the sun and every thing else for that matter..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

In Loyalty Islands, New Caledonia is very bad situation ..
More of 10 quakes higher of M 5.0 in last hours, one is M 7.0 ..

www.2shared.com...

Could you please explain what we're looking at here? All I see is a blue rectangle with red polka dots.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

i normally look at newsblogged.com... for all earth quake events ..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
So...HAVE the gelflings found the crystal?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I'm no skeptic but I really can't see these alignments causing to much damage to earth,why wouldn,t they tell us I understand why they would hide the theory I recently read about a UFO behind Elenin because where I'm from people will start arming themselves with what ever weapons they can get ready for war just don't see why they would hide a bit of bad weather from us

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

realtimetools.de...

Is very bad if on one place have to mach earthquakes so strong, that how in Japan hit big one ..

One big i think cant by at once, need to have constantly earthquake swarm ..
en.wikipedia.org...

Japan archive data from 11.03.2011
www.emsc-csem.org...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
There have been other major alignments in the last 30 years and the same thing will happen with this minor alignment that happened with the others.... nothing! This thread is just the result of unabashed ignorance and the general dumbing down of our education system.

IRM

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin

they are thousands of amateur astronomers out there who can see the sun and every thing else for that matter..

No doubt they can....no argument from me! ;-)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

To know if an Earthquake was dangerous and if it caused damage I go to this site..... Within minutes of an EQ he has already analyzed, talked with authorities and witnesses. ;-) Check it out.....

earthquake-report.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I'm new to your forum, but wanted to show what I've come up with on "Comet Elenin" or "Planet X/Nibiru".

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

www.youtube.com... – plug in the coordinates yourself and you will see this “comet” is over Cancun. Convert to sky view and it’s blocked out (view, explore, sky).

thewatchers.adorraeli.com...

arxiv.org...

www.youtube.com...

sites.google.com...

www.youtube.com...

NASA Elenin 2011 Comet - Planetary Alignments with Comet Elenin Causing Big Earthquakes

There seems to be a pattern forming every time Elenin lines up with Earth and another planet or the sun we have an earthquake, the nearer Elenin gets the bigger the earthquakes.

Past Elenin Allurements and Earthquakes:
Past Alignments Date Location Magnitude

Elenin - Earth - Sun Feb 20 2008 Indonesia 7.4
Elenin - Earth - Sun Feb 25 2008 Indonesia 7.2
Elenin - Earth - Neptune May 12 2008 China 7.9
Elenin - Earth - Sun Feb 18 2009 Kermadec Islands 7.0
Elenin - Earth -Jupiter May 18 2009 Los Angeles, US 4.7
Elenin - Mercury- Earth July 15 2009 New Zealand 7.8
Elenin - Mercury - Earth Aug 09 2009 Japan 7.1
Elenin - Sun - Earth Sept 09 2009 Sunola islands 8.1
Elenin - Earth - Venus Feb 18 2010 China/RU/N.Korea 6.9
Elenin - Earth-Sun Feb 25 2010 China 5.2
Elenin - Earth-Sun Feb 26 2010 Japan 7.0
Elenin - Earth- Sun Feb 27 2010 Chile 8.8 [Earth knocked off axis]
Elenin - Earth- Sun Feb 27 2010 Argentina 6.3
Elenin - Earth - Mercury Mar 04 2010 Taiwan 6.3
Elenin - Earth - Mercury Mar 04 2010 Vanuatu 6.5
Elenin - Earth - Mercury Mar 05 2010 Chile 6.6
Elenin - Earth - Mercury Mar 05 2010 Indonesia 6.3
Elenin - Earth - Mercury Mar 08 2010 Turkey 6.1
Elenin - Earth - Neptune May 05 2010 Indonesia 6.6
Elenin - Earth - Neptune May 06 2010 Chile 6.2
Elenin - Earth - Neptune May 09 2010 Indonesia 7.2
Elenin - Earth - Neptune May 14 2010 Algeria 5.2
Elenin - Earth - Jupiter Jan 03 2011 Chile 7.0
Elenin - Earth - Sun March 11 2011 Japan 9.0 [Earth knocked off axis]

Future Elenin Allurements:
Future Alignments Date Note
Elenin - Mercury - Mars - Earth Sept 06 2011
Mercury - Sun - Elenin Sept 25 2011
Sun - Elenin - Jupiter Oct 11 2011 Elenin 0.246au from Earth; that’s a quarter of the distance to the sun.
Oct 17 2011 Elenin closet to earth 0.232au
Oct 20 2011 Elenin will enter Earth orbit and we will experience a gravitational pull.
Nov 02 2011 Earth enter Elenins tail/ previous path
Venus - Earth- Elenin - Mercury Nov 11 2011
Sun - Mercury - Earth - Elenin Dec 04 2011
Mars - Elenin - Jupiter Dec 25 2011

Last Alignment

Elenin - Earth - Sun Dec 21 2012

Elenin Comet

On 10 December 2010, Leonid Elenin, a little known amateur Russian astronomer from Lubertsy City, in Russia, discovered Comet C/2010 X1, a comet now universally known as Elenin. The researcher from the Russian Academy of Sciences spotted the C/2010 X1 while reviewing four-minute footage from the ISON-NB Observatory (International Scientific Optical Network's Robotic Observatory) in New Mexico.

At the time of discovery, an analysis of its orbit predicted that its perihelion (closest orbital distance to the sun) was a very negligible 8.8 Astronomical Unit (1a.u equals 149,598,000 kilometers) from us.

Recalculation of its orbital path one month later shows that the Elenin’s perihelion has shrunk to a projected 0.15 to 0.24 a.u.

Scientific paper on planetary alignments causing Big Earthquakes:

According to Mensur Omerbashich he used the comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) for his research, as it has been adding to robustness in terms of very strong seismicity since 2007 (in terms of strongest seismicity: since 1965).

The Elenin will continue intensifying the Earth's very strong seismicity until August-October, 2011. Approximate forecast of earthquakes based on my discoveries is feasible. This demonstration proves my hyperresonator concept, arrived at earlier as a mathematical-physical solution to the most general extension of the georesonator concept possible.

Comet Elenin Path:
www.eutimes.net...

www.earthquakeastrology.com...

thewatchers.adorraeli.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

On 25 December 2003, an extended sequence of some 270 earthquakes commenced in the Loyalty Islands, located in the southeastern corner of the French territory of New Caledonia. The sequence included three large shocks, an M 6.8 foreshock on 26 December, an M 7.3 main shock on 27 December, and an M 7.1 earthquake on 3 January 2004 that was part of an aftershock series that essentially terminated on 13 January

my post from another thread to show you what is happening is nothing extraordinary in this area
edit on 10-5-2011 by rykc27 because: typo

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

If you don't like go play whit your same of kind members, don't mocking my posts end threads we don't need you here ..
End if you are so smart try to try to concentrate to learn how to make behavior better ..
Same thing for weedwhacker ..

Peace whit you ..

edit on 10-5-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by snorkelet

I'm new to your forum, but wanted to show what I've come up with on "Comet Elenin" or "Planet X/Nibiru".

What you came up with?
www.ufo-blogger.com...
forums.majorleaguegaming.com...
www.godlikeproductions.com...
______beforeitsnews/story/609/431/Planetary_Alignments_With_Comet_Elenin_Causing_Big_Earthquakes.html
uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com...
ezli007.blogspot.com...
humansarefree.com...
www.nowpublic.com...
2012indyinfo.wordpress.com...

You've been very busy.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Play on words. The research is what I presented. I'm only interested in credible, scientific data on this subject.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dalke07
reply to post by InfaRedMan

If you don't like go play whit your same of kind members, don't mocking my posts end threads we don't need you here ..
End if you are so smart try to try to concentrate to learn how to make behavior better ..
Same thing for weedwhacker ..

Peace whit you ..

edit on 10-5-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

Oh... I get it now... you only want people who will reinforce your fantasy world to post on your thread. Critical thinkers be damned ehh! LOL! I'll leave you to play with your toys!

Ciao

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join