It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found a book from a Masonic Lodge that is in code

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Reply to post by Rockpuck

true, nobody says the opposite.

maybe y'all should cut down on the theatrics and stick to the teachings and moral stories.

im all for a fraternity of those in the same quest, but not when its made to look like an opera. except no fat lady allowed.

i personaly value the teachings, not all the glitter glow and dramatic aspect of masonry, pretty much the same flaw religion dwells upon.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Reply to post by AnotherYOU

i understand the dogmatic nature and aderence to tradition. its a path but its not mine.

i rather be under a magnetic field of knowledge, experience and conscious living, than doing the same old routine that you clame is from aeons ago.

like a bastard child claiming inheritance

as i know it and feel it, the path to ilumination even though universal, is also specific and diferent to every individual.

i rather carve the stone by myself than go to the standard assembly line.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I've never understood the hoopla with the masons other than people watching too much national treasure and other similar movies / documentaries. It's simply a fraternal order as is Jobs Daughters. It's about the betterment of it's members, the community and surroundings by teaching values, honor, trust etc....... No ones worshiping Satan or selling their souls.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Kinda waste of time making this thread and not posting what's in the book.
Wasted my time anyway.
Make's me think if what you say is true or just plain and simple BS

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Are you a Mason ? What degree have you reached?

I'm really getting sick of people defending the Masons, unless you have been to the top of pyramid, met with the world's most powerful members, and are privied to what they have discussed don't tell me that the Mason's are not part of some evil criminal cabal that is conspiring against humanity. Do you think its coincidence that none of these members of government, international power brokers have been charged with treason ? It is illegal for a senator, and any member of government to meet with foreign diplomats in secret.

Nuff said....

Originally posted by YourPopRock

Originally posted by dantanna
dude, don't return it, and DON't join.

the mazons are a qabbalistik cult. if you somehow made it to the top thirty3-third level, you would find out they believe satatan 'created' the universe because he was jealous that god had heaven. so he went and 'created' this universe so he could be a 'god' here.

but its a scam. because all the biblikal stories are based on earlier sumerian 'mythologies.'

the qabbbalah is as much a scam as the nuoremberg report.

i believe in god, but do i believe god strolled into town and handed some guy a book? nope.

go read up on here how dangerous the mazons are before returning it. you have a book which could let us know some inner workings of this qabbbbalistik cult!!!

don't return it, its too vaulable and too cool to return. you found it, you did not steal it, you have absolutely ZERO guilt if you keep it.

if you found a book of secrets on biggov, would you return it? this is the same scam, considering how powerful the mazons are.

Apparently God forgot to create a spellcheck.

Second line used to correctly spell "Masons".

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WewillallbefreeIt is illegal for a senator, and any member of government to meet with foreign diplomats in secret.

Which Senator who is a Mason secretly met with foreign diplomats?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by reverandrandy

I say you decode it and post what you find all over the internet. I dont agree with the cowardly mindset of freemasons and how they hide in the shadows with their secrets.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
My grandad was a Freemason and then he became a Christian. I have worked for a Freemason I found his book in the safe at work.
Most people would say they are really nice people. Full stop.

BUT I have read Solomons Temple and I have never been so disgusted and enraged. A freemason had written it and said children had been sacrificed at Solomon's Temple. Bulls**t
I know for a fact that could not have happened, as I know how the Philosopher's stone works and The Key too.

So this freemason lied or has been deluded, either is disgusting. I have even reviewed it on a well known website.

So I love Freemasons but if they believe this, it is evil. Study freemasonry but the truth is hidden and it does take a lot of uncovering but I have used clues to unlock The Key. But the Bible comes first for me, too many mysteries in the bible to last 3 lifetimes, why would anyone want to join and study a society that keeps the truth from the underlings, when you can become a follower of The Way and learn a greater power; LOVE.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Dont give it back..just keep it, why would you ever return a book they have 100s of?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

We eat babies, sacrifice children , worship lucifer, and most members are into BDSM. But you didn't know all of that right? The occasional blood orgie holds a special place in my heart...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by reverandrandy
This book appears to be a guide for the ceremonies of freemasonry. Inside the front cover, it says to be returned to the lodge incase of loss or the death of the person it was loaned to. I've been able to translate some of the book, It is very interesting, but it was accompanied by another book that says almost the same things, but not in code. I am not a mason, but am very intrigued by this find and will return the book to the Lodge from which it was issued.
Can someone explain what I've found?

My advice.
Beware YourPopRock
''Our precious, our precious. Return our precious and you shall
be well rewarded.''

Know what i mean!

The masons are wolves in sheep clothing.
All top dogs have two things in common.
They are corrupt and they are masons

Steer well clear.
The book is code within code.
Another wolf with the borrowed skin of a lamb.

Masonrymurderpaedopheliapowerpoliticscorruption
Traitorstothehumanrace

p.s. Stay absolutely anonymous - Just to be on the safe side.

edit on 8-5-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2011 by pshea38 because: re:warning

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
First off if you really want to read this book you have to turn it upside down and begin reading it backwards at the last page back to front.

Pronunciation can be difficult but this will effectively teach you to speak in tongues!

However it must be read aloud while standing on your head in a Jell-O brand gelatin pit. It can not be generic gelatin and it has to be lemon-lime.

If you succeed in this you will conjure Hazel the mythical 70’s housekeeper who will not only keep your house spotless, but do your ironing too, and windows, and cook you scrumptious meals while injecting humor and home spun wisdom in your life that will be sure to delight you and your whole family.

Sorry guys, I know it’s a secret but when a fellow is this close…

edit on 8/5/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I don't think I specifically said it was a senator, I was referring to any member of government office, meeting with members of foreign governments, and your going to tell me that hasn't happened LOL! Bilderberg meetings are done in secret...and your going to tell me those people aren't Mason's, you know what the problem is with those of you that are Masons, you just as much sheeple as the people who swallow the tripe of the mainstream media!! Alister Crowley, Alexander Pike, these were evil men....and their writings are doctrine in the higher levels of Masonry, if you don't see a problem with that there is a problem.

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by WewillallbefreeIt is illegal for a senator, and any member of government to meet with foreign diplomats in secret.

Which Senator who is a Mason secretly met with foreign diplomats?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Wait...
Why is Pike considered evil?
I know a lot of people miss the point with Crowley, but what's wrong with Pike now?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

Maybe you could tell us who these HIGH profile members are. I have a list of famous masons I am compiling and I would love to add to that list. (we are doing a website for the lodge) Any help would be appreciated.

OP, Good luck reading the book. I assure you, that if you are able to read it all, you might be bored to tears. The real thing is much more enjoyable. I still have trouble remembering some spots. If I forget a word, everything after it looks like a jumble. Yea, there is plenty of them around, and if you want to keep it, nobody will come for you. And I am glad you see that we aren't the baby eating variety. If you need any help along the way, just ask. Otherwise, enjoy and be happy.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
Wait...
I know a lot of people miss the point with Crowley, but what's wrong with Pike now?

If you skip the context of his writing and only read partial paragraphs, he is a very evil man.
If you read his writing in whole, he is a very intellectual individual from the 1800's. If you want a path to the partial paragraphs, I can send a link.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
Wait...

Who's Alexander Pike anyways?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
Reply to post by AnotherYOU

i understand the dogmatic nature and aderence to tradition. its a path but its not mine.

i rather be under a magnetic field of knowledge, experience and conscious living, than doing the same old routine that you clame is from aeons ago.

like a bastard child claiming inheritance

as i know it and feel it, the path to ilumination even though universal, is also specific and diferent to every individual.

i rather carve the stone by myself than go to the standard assembly line.

As long as you are working on the stone, you are doing the right thing. Just have respect for those who want help along the way.

link   

Originally posted by reverandrandy
By saying "become clothed" I assumed they meant ceremonial apron, not all their clothing.

You are correct. At the commencement of opening, the Master declares "Brethren, be clothed and prepare for labor", which is an instruction for the members present to put on their aprons and jewels, and repair to their appropriate stations.

link   
Wow, so many negative comments about AF&AM. It goes to prove that people fear the unknown. Perhaps being an organization of secrets (but not a secret organization) doesn't help the image of freemasonry. I would say return the book because it's the right thing to do. Obviously the previous owner won't miss it so if you want to keep it, I say go right ahead. As far as being able to decipher the book: No mason would be allowed to do that for you. There is an old saying "Ask one to be one" There aren't many restrictions to becoming a mason. All you need is a clear criminal history and to be of legal age in order to apply. Then you can decipher the book on your own.

Of course you could always go to masonic websites and learn what the craft is all about.
Like this, for example.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join