It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anomaly in the sky I caught with my cellphone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by Poker

After debating with myself

As long as you did not do it on a "Mass" scale ..... thats cool lol!

But seriously the upside down hat looking thing in the second pic looks a bit strange. Hope you find out what it is!

Let me guess, cause if he did have a Mass debate with himself, god would smite him on the spot.....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It's a bird

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RickyD
I will say nice break down of the pic but if that;s a bird why is it so outta focus compared to the other objects that are closer up and why does it look like it's in the clouds...not sure it's a bird still and I mean really how would this guy have not seen the bird flapping by that close. Unless it was taken in cali and it's a condor and even then it's still looking bigger than one of those at the best altitude est. I can think of without seeing it out right plain as day. not quite sure I will consign to it being a bird yet.

By the way I really didn't think of it being sideways like that lol good call there but it still doesn't fit it would have to be huge to be that high and it had to be that high without being noticed out right. who misses a goose flying by it would have been seen for a min or so it doesn't fly that damn fast.

I cannot believe this is even being debated. It is so obvious. It's a goose. Either that, or I have an 'anomaly' fly over my house every morning, morons.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ossminid

As a canadian having see lots of these things, I thought the same thing when i saw the video.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Poker

Congratulations on getting those ground breaking photos copyrighted

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It looks to me like a picture of a half-moon......I really don't see UFO in this one.....but nice try.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Plus I have witnesses who seen the birdles skies while I took the picture.

Funny, I thought you "didn't see this when I took the pic cause the light was too bright."

Strange how you can miss things when the light is too bright, you know, like a bird.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkpassenger23
reply to post by Under Water

that does look like a bird i wonder what kind though it looks big

My guesses are (i) Canadian Goose (ii) Swan

Woody

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Not sure what the main debate is (donut cloud or the flying object)...

In either case I see a thick cloud with the sun shining through the center. Nothing there.
In the second case, it's a bird, goose, etc. Not a UFO. It's extremely blatant and if you
can not judge a UFO from a flying animal in the pics you have provided, then you sir
are thinking too far into things and need to take a break from ufo/conspiracies altogether.
edit on 5/8/2011 by UnholyBones because: typo

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rekrul
this may be placed in the wrong place. i believe you have a photo of a thunderbird. where abouts are you located again?

Photos were taken in wintersville Ohio

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ossminid

Plus I have witnesses who seen the birdles skies while I took the picture.

Funny, I thought you "didn't see this when I took the pic cause the light was too bright."

Strange how you can miss things when the light is too bright, you know, like a bird.

The light was to bright to make out the detail of the clouds not objects nearer to the ground had you read the thread you would have already known that.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Poker because: Grammar

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I'm not sure what I'm being expected to see in these two pictures. All I can see is a simple change in the movement of the clouds hence the strange turn of colour by the doughnut shaped cloud. I'm no expert on clouds but I really don't see anything abnormal going on here apart from a strange cloud formation. I can see why some people might mistake it for some vortex or the dark cloud for a UFO. IF it is an object flying about in the sky its a very odd shape. Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Poker

of all the reported sightings, it is in the right territory for thunderbirds. I've had first hand witness to these gigantic beasts here in the heart of illionis. and i mean gigantic. if you look at the photo it is fling from the right to the left, the longer part is the tail feathers, not the head as reported in the picture with the red words.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I see nothing but clouds and possibly a bird flying past.
Either its a bird or you added it when you added the Copyright thing lol

Thats why its best to use Unedited photos.....now theres a possibility that you edited more than just the text in the picture

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Black hole. And yes, there is plenty of proof and no, I am not sharing it yet. You are not ready.

What do rabbits go down? White ones?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rekrul
reply to post by Poker

of all the reported sightings, it is in the right territory for thunderbirds.

I heard about the sightings. When I first saw the photo I thought it could be any number of things, thunderbird did cross my mind. It'd be great if it were a thunderbird. I'm still have absolutely no idea what it is. I just know for a fact that it wasn't a goose, crane, etc. Because it was nowhere near me or the house in the photo.

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Either its a bird or you added it when you added the Copyright thing lol

I didn't add it to the photo I still have the originals on my cell and computer to prove it. Stop giving me flak on the damn copy write , sorry if I didn't want someone stealing my photos.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Poker

woooo thats a strange object shot....cool

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This is the problem with ufology, people besmirching the good stuff with crap like this then putting thier fingers in thier ears when people tell them the obvious.

It's a bird such as a crane and you can deny it to high heaven to try and gain a small taste of whatever you think you should but the fact is it's obviously a bird.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I agree, it might be a bird
I remember one time I saw a hummingbird up close and in place
I was freaked out

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
An extreme close up shows a goose.
Feathered edge at end of wings, elongated neck.
Motion blur.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join