It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anomaly in the sky I caught with my cellphone

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hhott

But that doesn't account for the elongated neck and the original pics were sideways cause that's how my cell phone takes them how if there was movement on the phone why isn't the chimney skewed?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Because the chimney isn't moving.

Hhott said the bird's movement caused the elongation.

Originally posted by hhott

The object in your second photo is, I think, a bird. It looks rather odd because it was moving while you took the picture and thus is a little elongated horizontally...

edit on 5/8/2011 by eaglewingz because: added quote

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

How do you know that it wasn't the chimneys movement that caused the bird? Seriously if Hhot told you to jump off a bridge would you do it?

Seriously if it were a crane I would have seen the construction signs.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Poker
reply to post by hhott

But that doesn't account for the elongated neck and the original pics were sideways cause that's how my cell phone takes them how if there was movement on the phone why isn't the chimney skewed?

*sigh*

Yes, it does account for the elongated neck. As in the top right picture of my first collage, this type of bird sometimes flies with the head and neck outstretched.

And I didn't say your camera was moving, I said the BIRD was moving ..you know, flying? The chimney wasn't flying so it isn't distorted or as blurred.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/52a6b2b5a069.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hhott

Ok if that's the feet where's the tail and if that's the back wing at that arch and angle the wing span would be at least 3 times the length of the bird? Account for that?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Where's the "tail" in the two bird pics I posted? Not evident, especially not in the silhouette, as it is not in your image which is also a silhouette due to the brighter light coming from behind.

As for the proportions, they are also quite similar to those of the 2 birds in my collage. Do it yourself, superimpose one of the bird photos over an enlarged copy of your image. I'm done spending the time on it for you.

None is so blind as he who will not see.

I suppose you think it WAS a Romulan Warbird? Because that's the only other thing it remotely looks like. It doesn't look like any kind of aircraft or match any UFO description I've read or seen.

:wave:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I will say nice break down of the pic but if that;s a bird why is it so outta focus compared to the other objects that are closer up and why does it look like it's in the clouds...not sure it's a bird still and I mean really how would this guy have not seen the bird flapping by that close. Unless it was taken in cali and it's a condor and even then it's still looking bigger than one of those at the best altitude est. I can think of without seeing it out right plain as day. not quite sure I will consign to it being a bird yet.

By the way I really didn't think of it being sideways like that lol good call there but it still doesn't fit it would have to be huge to be that high and it had to be that high without being noticed out right. who misses a goose flying by it would have been seen for a min or so it doesn't fly that damn fast.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by hhott

None is so blind as he who will not see.

True, I wish you would have seen that because of me having a first hand account I know for a fact it wasn't a bird. My problem isn't that you believe it's a bird. It's the condescending way you guys are trying to impose your bird brained belief on me. Plus I have witnesses who seen the birdles skies while I took the picture.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RickyD
I will say nice break down of the pic but if that;s a bird why is it so outta focus compared to the other objects that are closer up and why does it look like it's in the clouds...not sure it's a bird still and I mean really how would this guy have not seen the bird flapping by that close. Unless it was taken in cali and it's a condor and even then it's still looking bigger than one of those at the best altitude est. I can think of without seeing it out right plain as day. not quite sure I will consign to it being a bird yet.

By the way I really didn't think of it being sideways like that lol good call there but it still doesn't fit it would have to be huge to be that high and it had to be that high without being noticed out right. who misses a goose flying by it would have been seen for a min or so it doesn't fly that damn fast.

Thanks for injecting a little common sense. I appreciate it finally someone who sees the whole picture I'm not sure what it is I'm just sure it's huge and high up.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RickyD

Out of focus?

There's nothing in focus in the frame to compare it to. Look at the antenna. It's just as out of focus as the object is. Same with the house.

Looks like it's in the clouds? The picture isn't clear enough to make that determination. Perspective makes it impossible to judge whether it's a small object close or a large one further away.

Ya gotta love how a factual, rational approach gets mocked (very droll, BTW), while a load of unscientic stuff like "it looks like it's in the clouds" gets called "common sense".

*sigh*

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
reply to post by RickyD

Ya gotta love how a factual, rational approach gets mocked (very droll, BTW), while a load of unscientic stuff like "it looks like it's in the clouds" gets called "common sense".

*sigh*

Factual rational approach? he posted two birds and drew lines and wrote on my pictures he's practically the Perez Hilton of this thread. And it was common sense when he rhetorically asked how I would miss a bird flying by my head.

Once again I do not have a problem with you believing it was a bird only the condescending way you're forcing your opinions on me.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

The whole point I am trying to make is it is very unclear and birds aren't hard to see especially when that close nor do they fly that fast...I know it wasn't the most scientific breakdown ever but come on man next time your outside and see even a small bird imagine your taking a pic ,hell you probably can take one, look at the sky and click one off and tell me you wouldn't have seen a bird that big. It just doesn't happen sorry but the bird theory is bunk. I am also in no way saying it's a UFO it is probably very explainable but a bird really....

ETA: if it was a bird it would have to be pretty high up too miss in the sunlight in a big open sky like that...and if it was pretty high it's as big as a damn plane lol
edit on 8-5-2011 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RickyD

The whole point I am trying to make is it is very unclear and birds aren't hard to see especially when that close nor do they fly that fast...I know it wasn't the most scientific breakdown ever but come on man next time your outside and see even a small bird imagine your taking a pic ,hell you probably can take one, look at the sky and click one off and tell me you wouldn't have seen a bird that big. It just doesn't happen sorry but the bird theory is bunk. I am also in no way saying it's a UFO it is probably very explainable but a bird really....

You're on my train of thought. I don't know what it is but I believe it to be from here, the chances of it being extraterrestrial are minuscule at best.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Poker

Have you considered this a sign of God?Take time to study Bible,it is a beautiful guide to teach us how to love and respect each other.
God bless you

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Poker

After debating with myself

As long as you did not do it on a "Mass" scale ..... thats cool lol!

But seriously the upside down hat looking thing in the second pic looks a bit strange. Hope you find out what it is!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Poker

looks like bat boy!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Looks like a Bird of Prey to me.

edit on 8-5-2011 by Divine Strake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Looks like a goose to me

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
this may be placed in the wrong place. i believe you have a photo of a thunderbird. where abouts are you located again?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkpassenger23
reply to post by Under Water

that does look like a bird i wonder what kind though it looks big

It's a goose, sheesh you people really want to see something unusual, even to the point that you call an easily recognized bird an anomaly. This site is a joke, or made one by the likes of this kind of cr*p

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join