It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anomaly in the sky I caught with my cellphone

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkpassenger23
reply to post by Under Water

that does look like a bird i wonder what kind though it looks big

It looks like a duck or goose to me.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Censored

edit on 8-5-2011 by Poker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
That is definitely a bird, probably a goose. What time of day did you take this pic?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Wow! Is that a Romulan craft coming through the wormhole? How strange.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

In the afternoon around 3 or 4 i think.

I have no Idea what it is but I'm almost certain it wasn't a bird. you guys have the distance all wrong you're looking at it like it is close to the chimney when it was nowhere even near it. I could see that far away there was nothing there when I took the picture. whatever that is it was nowhere near me it was in the clouds otherwise i would have seen it before I sent the pictures to mu computer. if it is a bird it's gigantic. i was looking at the sky when I took the pic not the phone screen so i know.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Poker

In the afternoon around 3 or 4 i think.

I have no Idea what it is but I'm almost certain it wasn't a bird. you guys have the distance all wrong you're looking at it like it is close to the chimney when it was nowhere even near it. I could see that far away there was nothing there when I took the picture. whatever that is it was nowhere near me it was in the clouds otherwise i would have seen it before I sent the pictures to mu computer. if it is a bird it's gigantic. i was looking at the sky when I took the pic not the phone screen so i know.

Ok, just so we are on the same page the anomaly you are referring to is the flying object in the sky not the strange cloud formation?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

yes just the black object. i know that's a natural cloud formation I just took the pics cause it looked cool

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

yes just the black object. i know that's a natural cloud formation I just took the pics cause it looked cool

Thanks for the clarification. I'm still going to say it is some kind of large bird, looks like a goose to me. Did you see the object flying or just noticed it after you took the pics?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Only after I took the pic as stated before. Lol all these posts first it's a bird then a hawk, then a duck then a goose next a humming bird then the official story will be it's a weather balloon. I'm not opposed to the idea that it is a bird the only thing I'm sure about is that you guys have your spacial relations wrong. Whatever that thing was it was huge.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Only after I took the pic as stated before. Lol all these posts first it's a bird then a hawk, then a duck then a goose next a humming bird then the official story will be it's a weather balloon. I'm not opposed to the idea that it is a bird the only thing I'm sure about is that you guys have your spacial relations wrong. Whatever that thing was it was huge.

Well before you start making those statements about our spatial relations you have to realize we weren't there, thus we have no way of knowing how far away you were from that object.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903

Well before you start making those statements about our spatial relations you have to realize we weren't there, thus we have no way of knowing how far away you were from that object.

True but I have repeatedly stated that the thing was nowhere near the chimney it was in the clouds that's why I wasn't able to see it until I looked at the pic on the computer. Because the light was shining to bright through the clouds.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

True but I have repeatedly stated that the thing was nowhere near the chimney it was in the clouds that's why I wasn't able to see it until I looked at the pic on the computer. Because the light was shining to bright through the clouds.

So if you didn't see it until after you took the pic how can you be so sure it was nowhere near the chimney? I think it is a bird do you have any other suggestions as to what it might be?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Because I was looking right at the sky right there when I took the picture I can see that far away the only reason I couldn't see the object was because the light shining though the clouds was to bright to make out the cloud detail

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Look this is not a place where your photos are gonna be taken seriously these guys that will come here are gonna say the most outrageous things about what the anomaly is...I don't know what it is but I am an avid hunter and have lived in the country for a long time in many states and I wouldn't call that a bird. I'll give the best reason why its wings aren't flapping in unison. No bird flaps off beat so to speak. both wings follow each other no matter what bird it is. People here are so jaded on stuff like this it's not even funny not to mention the people who get kicks out of opposing the obvious for the lulz they get.

Good photo but I couldn't tell ya what it is. I would lean on the side of something normal or should I say earth born but who knows maybe you captured a UFO it's very unlikely though. When I see stuff like this I think to myself how no intelligent beings would want to make their presents known to us here and if they didn't they wouldn't...if they did they would and it would be without a doubt. Good shots though. I will throw out my opinion that it's a helicopter but depending on it's altitude it can't be cause well it would be huge but the difference in the sides being "off beat" could be explained like that. Who knows though honestly I have seen enough stuff in my life I just didn't take pics of ( I smoke on my roof in the country where there is air traffic and a sky with no light pollution so I watch a lot) that I know they are out there I just don't care and normally no one else does either most of the time they will shoot it down with nonsense
. Happy hunting though

edit on 8-5-2011 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Well I feel like I'm going in circles on this one so unless some else has any other suggestions I'm going to say it's a bird and move on. Hope you find a satisfactory answer to you question.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Your brain is focused on the task at hand while taking a photograph. You'd filter out any passing bird or bug while concentrating on the cloud.

There's no detail visible even on the nearby house. That means that it's impossible to determine the distance of the object by comparison. It could even be a insect close by flying right to left.
edit on 5/8/2011 by eaglewingz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Cranes and herons are very large birds.

Look:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/78851172cd3f.jpg[/atsimg]

The wing shape is just a little off, but obviously the bird was flying from left to right and if you took the picture with a cell phone, as I said before you've got a little bit of horizontal elongation from the movement. At the very bottom of the closer (right) wing, you can even just see the separation of the major primaries.

If that's a UFO, it's done a darn good job of disguising itself as a large bird.

edit on 8-5-2011 by hhott because: add a sentence.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RickyD
I'll give the best reason why its wings aren't flapping in unison. No bird flaps off beat so to speak. both wings follow each other no matter what bird it is.

Just behind the close wing and pointing down and to the left?
That protuberance looks consistent with a wing on the downstroke to me.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RickyD
I wouldn't call that a bird. I'll give the best reason why its wings aren't flapping in unison. No bird flaps off beat so to speak. both wings follow each other no matter what bird it is.

Thanks man I appreciate the advice thanks for pointing out the bird fact. I'm not sure what it is and to be honest I have no clue either but I was leaning toward earth originating craft, or a very large animal.

Thanks for the help

Well I feel like I'm going in circles on this one so unless some else has any other suggestions I'm going to say it's a bird and move on.  Hope you find a satisfactory answer to you question.  

Well I'll give you the bird and you can walk away

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
May be a HAARP...If you get severe weather soon, it likely was.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join