It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anomaly in the sky I caught with my cellphone

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Never considered the flying stingray theory...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Poker

you are right, it's clearly not a bird.

You aren't a clever enough fisherman for me to take that bait.

Although if you did change your pov sorry for mocking you.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Poker

You seriously don't see a goose in your photo?? It is quite obviously a goose to everyone else here.

But if you want to believe it's a UFO, that's your choice....

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
reply to post by Poker

You seriously don't see a goose in your photo?? It is quite obviously a goose to everyone else here.

But if you want to believe it's a UFO, that's your choice....

Maybe I have posted this I the wrong forum I've never claimed it was extraterrestrial or unnatural only that it was an anomaly and not a bird close to the ground.

I think that all of you are so quick to disprove that it is an alien spaceship that you neglect to see that I never claimed it to be one in the first place.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Poker because: Added text

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Poker

But you're wrong and the proof of that is in the picture as I said before. It is clearly a picture of a bird that is close to the ground. There is nothing strange nor out of place about this photograph at all.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Deffo a bird.
A Big Bird ... but not that big yellow thing from Sesame Street (because I dont think that one could fly).
Probably of the Goosie Goosie Gander variety.

Nothing more stranger than that.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Poker
I think that all of you are so quick to disprove that it is an alien spaceship that you neglect to see that I never claimed it to be one in the first place.

I'm curious why you are so quick to dismiss it as a goose? A fellow ATS member posted a photo which is almost dead on to yours, and yet you would dismiss it completely. Canadian Geese can be found all over Ohio, so it is not unusual for one to be caught on a photo. Now, if you lived here in Arizona and took that photo, I'd be more skeptical. (although I did see a rather large Sandhill crane last weekend just outside of Phoenix)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1
reply to post by Poker

But you're wrong and the proof of that is in the picture as I said before. It is clearly a picture of a bird that is close to the ground. There is nothing strange nor out of place about this photograph at all.

Ok prove it is a bird close to the ground since the proof is in the photo. I can't wait to see your proof...since you have undeniable proof. Can't wait to see the mountain of proof you're about to provide.

For the record I will not accept "look it clear it's a bird as proof" so try harder.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I'm curious why you are so quick to dismiss it as a goose? A fellow ATS member posted a photo which is almost dead on to yours, and yet you would dismiss it completely. Canadian Geese can be found all over Ohio, so it is not unusual for one to be caught on a photo. Now, if you lived here in Arizona and took that photo, I'd be more skeptical. (although I did see a rather large Sandhill crane last weekend just outside of Phoenix)

Because there was not a single bird in the sky when I took the photo.and yes I was looking at the sky not the cell when I took the picture besides The object was behind the cloud cover as stated numerous times before had you read the thread you would have already known all this.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I've actually seen something that looks like that i dont have pics but i was going to make a thread about it
It looked like a huge teradactyl, it was flying maybe as low as two street lamps high, and it was completely black, it was at night so i couldnt see it clearly and it blended in with the sky

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

reply to post by Poker

you are right, it's clearly not a bird.

You aren't a clever enough fisherman for me to take that bait.

Although if you did change your pov sorry for mocking you.

obviously I have stumbled onto troll fest '11. What do you think it is?
lets start with that.

Your facts:
1. no birds in the sky at the time of your photo
2. Nobody around to verify your claims
3. A picture that shows an object resembling a goose

My findings:
1. A picture that clearly shows what looks like a goose
2. No direct knowledge that there were in fact, no birds flying in your airspace at that time
3. A picture of a goose in flight that looks remarkably similar to the picture you took.

Now I ask you to imagine if you will being in a court of law, and the outcome of this was a life or death struggle.
Given the information provided, do you think that you have displayed ample evidence that would keep you from the gas chamber? I think not. rest in peace and may God have mercy on your soul.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathforall
I've actually seen something that looks like that i dont have pics but i was going to make a thread about it
It looked like a huge teradactyl, it was flying maybe as low as two street lamps high, and it was completely black, it was at night so i couldnt see it clearly and it blended in with the sky

Thats cool
what area do you live in?

It'd be awesome if it were something along those lines, I doubt it was because if it were I'm sure there'd have been reports of it being seen. Who knows maybe I'm the first to see it and more accounts are on the way. I'll be sure to keep an eye out.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I have to go with the common sensers on this one. It's either a goose flying from left to right or a heron flying right to left.

goose in flight

heron in flight

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Because there was not a single bird in the sky when I took the photo.and yes I was looking at the sky not the cell when I took the picture besides The object was behind the cloud cover as stated numerous times before had you read the thread you would have already known all this.

You were looking at the sky? But earlier you said you couldn't even see the craft because it was so bright:

As you can see it was overcast, i really have no idea how long it was in the sky the light was so bright shining through the clouds that I couldn't even see that thin until I sent the pic to my Computer.

So how can you be certain it wasn't a goose if you couldn't even see the "anomaly" when you took the pic?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I've already stated there were witnesses when I took the pics had you read the thread you would have known that already.

Anyways you have not proved that it is a bird all you have provided are your own interoperation of the photos. As for your court case argument I'm not trying to prove anything you on the other hand are trying to prove it's a bird so the burden of proof rests squarely on your shoulders.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Thats cool

It'd be awesome if it were something along those lines, I doubt it was because if it were I'm sure there'd have been reports of it being seen. Who knows maybe I'm the first to see it and more accounts are on the way. I'll be sure to keep an eye out.

and here is the case closer. You refuse to accept it might be a bird, because you didn't see any flying, but you hope it might be a prehistoric monster. Did you call in sick for school today?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

You were looking at the sky? But earlier you said you couldn't even see the craft because it was so bright:

As you can see it was overcast, i really have no idea how long it was in the sky the light was so bright shining through the clouds that I couldn't even see that thin until I sent the pic to my Computer.

So how can you be certain it wasn't a goose if you couldn't even see the "anomaly" when you took the pic?

I've answered these questions before. read the thread! the light was too brite to make out the details of the clouds not so bright that I couldn't see items closer to the ground such as birds and stuff. the reason I couldn't make out the item was because it was behind cloud cover as stated before.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Thats cool

and here is the case closer. You refuse to accept it might be a bird, because you didn't see any flying, but you hope it might be a prehistoric monster. Did you call in sick for school today?

Taken completely out of context... Nice try to discredit me, I even stated that I doubted the it was a prehistoric animal, I just said it would be awesome if it were... Why should I be like most of you and be dismissive of the person who was brave enough share one of their personal accounts of the unexplained with me.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I've already stated there were witnesses when I took the pics had you read the thread you would have known that already.

Anyways you have not proved that it is a bird all you have provided are your own interoperation of the photos. As for your court case argument I'm not trying to prove anything you on the other hand are trying to prove it's a bird so the burden of proof rests squarely on your shoulders.

Wowza! You came here to this forum, presenting photos of something that you alone are claiming to be an anomaly. You asked for people to help you figure out what it is.

Network dude, I believe, has gone above and beyond trying to explain to you, alongside many others of us here, that it is not. It's simply a bird. He gave you nice pictures and everything!

You won't even give us a hint as to what YOU might think it is, but you're just fine to be obstinate and reject any idea that it is what it is - a bird.

I am glad that you are open minded enough to even consider that you might have something special or different here, but sometimes that can go too far as to make you blind. I hope the day comes that you and everyone here gets to see something that really knocks your socks off, something that can't be explained away by a quick comparison between a few pictures. The fact is there isn't anything to consider here. You have a somewhat blurry picture of a goose.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinquain

I've stated numerous times that I don't know what it is only that I'm certain that it is not a bird because of the size and altitude. As for him going above and beyond to prove it's a bird he has never explained the round "wings" or the "4 points" compared to his "3 points"

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join