It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just accept it, we're due for disclosure

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
if you want to know why disclosure is not going to happen just yet, look no further than the black gold! once the oil is gone the gov will tell you a bit more!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
With all due respect to the OP why should I just accept it? You have given no evidence for such a claim and I refuse to accept things based on no evidence. Whilst I am sure that we are not alone in the universe I am far from convinced that we have been visited by aliens or that the government is working with them.

So to make a claim like "disclosure is coming" is exactly the type of claim that discredits those of us who build bodies of evidence and sources to back up our hypothesis' and theories.

Tell me "WHY" I should accept it.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

We may get disclosure, but don't expect it to be a complete disclosure of the facts. The governments on this planet have told so many lies over such a long period of time, that I doubt they would know the truth if it jumped up and bit them in the butt.

It would be best for the space dudes to just come down and tell us, "Hey, how ya doing? We're from such and such and this is our agenda." I don't espect that to happen either, but whose to say?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Here is a thought....perhaps the Aliens from various other planets....have made agreements with Earth and the powers that be....to not be revealed to us.....

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Here is a thought....perhaps the Aliens from various other planets....have made agreements with Earth and the powers that be....to not be revealed to us.....

of course they have... ;p

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Besseb
I don't really see the point to this thread, you've not given us any information or any sort of reasoning as to why you've come to this idea and in all honesty its sort of arrogant to just openly tell people to 'just accept it'.

People will probably accept whatever it is they need to provided there is sufficent reasoning and evidence to support it, however it looks to me that you're just here to get some sort of confirmation from others that such an event will take place.

This.

Pointless thread with no real information.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot
Sorry. Your intuition doesn't hold much value for me; not knowing you and all. Maybe a corraborative source or someone else with some real info that could back you up?
Are you all really that gullible and/or non-critical. Come on!
I sinply asked for some concrete reason for your beliefs, and I get attacked as an intel agent (not that you're wrong, but that doesn;t make me any less or more critcial of gibberish.)

I said your intuition. Maybe you should learn to read posts? And where did I attack you as an intel agent? Am I still drunk or something? Because your post just makes no sense.

Then you finish it off saying you might be an intel agent? Big deal. I'm not scared of you guys at all, so that doesn't mean anything either. I think intelligence agents are a bunch of crazies, but at the same time I respect them. I'm also slightly envious, because I'd love to work somewhere like the MOD in the area of the paranormal, but seeing as they pretend they don't even investigate it, I guess that's out of the window.

If I turn into a decent researcher one day I might pester them again and see if they have any relevant vacancies. I'm just sick of people being full of.....to save the mods another edit : *snip*. If we'd been brought up properly and shown the types of work we could really do when the careers officer turned up at our schools as kids, maybe some of us would actually be out there working in this field properly.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

I read your post as stating "intuition," in general. In either case, I refer you back to my original post (and several other posts stating similar sentiments to mine runing throughout this thread); intuition - from anyone - doesn't proove anything.
As far as the "intel agent" thing, I was just having a poke at the guy poking fun at me when he said, "aaahhh, a[sic] intel agent," and verifying for him/her my job (and complimenting him on getting it from my MOS in my forum ID). I should have been clearer. A thousansd virgins... errrr, I mean, apologies.
And, fear not, my man. We don't spend our time (well I don't at least) cruising message boards to pick on conspiracy theorists; in particular those who post less-than-thought-out conjecture.
I can only speak for me and my buddies in similar MOS's. Believe it or not, we share a lot of the more well-thought-out conspiracy theories. the rest we get a good laugh out of.
To top it al off, a lot of info on here has led to real, actionable intel. I hope my criticism of this poster doesn't discourage the rest of you from continuing to post (or you from continuing to seek a carreer in our "Black Arts") You guys come up with some good basic ideas
When I first started refering to this site (and others) to my direct report in my daily briefs, I got laughed out of his office. Now, I and many others in my "group" include info from here and other sites in our daily assessments. Recently, the non-coms and enlisted pesonnel include such info in the reports I get from them weekly.
Again, sorry for the percieved insult. I was just having a less than optimal day what with our being swamped with "recent evnts."

Lastly, if you are truly intersted in pursuing a career in an area similar to my MOS, U2U me and aftrer you verify me you can send a CV. HOw old are you?

Love ya!

edit on 9/5/11 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterBurns

The tech has been given, not taken. That was only presented to us, its not that way though. Ants can't shoot down eagles.

The world we need wouldn't have patents or copyrights or money, but would be one of abundance, high technology increasing. This version that I pray for, meditate and envision, and have now formally posted and requested and signed, its pinned to my wall as well, has no patents.

The vast majority of people are truly fed up with corruption, and they don't want wars. Its time, we need to ask for and draw in our help.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The World I Want To See.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PoopDawg

i wouldnt think they`d observe us all the time , wait till we got nuclear weapons, and then try to be "unfriendly"....or would they

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Just accept it? What are you obama trying to tell us they killed obl?

Aliens have zero reason to interact with us, besides testing studying ect which they can do on a few people at a time.

The best evidence of intelligent species around us is that they never made contact.

Think of it we create nuclear waste that will kill us all and never leave, all to boil water????

If anything disclosure already happened thousands of years ago,WHEN WE WERE AN INTELLIGENT SPECIES.

Think about it, thousands of years ago we could built unimaginable structures like the pyramids without electricity. Today, we could not replicate the precision WITH electricity. What ever went wrong? Makes total sense to me that they would not show themselves in our lifetimes, unless maybe to tell us we've already killed ourselves by poisoning our own planet.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

So, 35Foxtrot, what other sites similar to ATS do you check out?

And OP, other than a "gut feeling" (like many of us have), do you have any hard evidence (whether you can share or not) to make your "gut feeling" more of a reality?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Disclosure to the world will never happen.

However, disclosure happens all the time privately.

You have to be invited because you are enlightened enough to see a few things.

If you think aliens are out to hurt us or exploit us, then you haven't thought it through. Aliens who have the technology to visit us on this planet already have all of their needs met and have all the resources they need.

They are actually out in the open all the time. Most are compelled to over look them.

You can't even find their webpages unless they allow you to.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The government can and will keep secrets for as long as they choose. They have polluted the UFO scene with so much disinformation that nothing relating to this subject has any impact on the general public any more. Thus any information that is leaked on this subject can easily be refuted.

I urge you to read the book Mirage Men by Mark Pilkington. He gives a very balanced take, backed up by good research and interviews, on UFO's, misinformation and the men behind it. The lengths the government will go to in order to protect secrets is extraordinary. I'm talking actually encouraging stories of UFOs and even staging sightings and abductions to fuel the topic. Their motivations are for another discussion. The point is that the various intelligence agencies who might have an interest in this subject are masters or their domain. Their ability to control what we know and believe is awe inspiring.

In short it's laughable to think that they might be forced to reveal secrets. If they reveal something, it'll be through back channels and even then it'll be hocus pocus used to shield another secret.

Ultimately the fact is that the only way the world will stand up and admit that aliens are real is if they land their space ship in Times Square or something.
edit on 9-5-2011 by JFraser because: Spelling change.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Let's unite and be together for the first time, it might be needed in the years to come.

Might...Will be needed friend. We have NO hope of joining the larger universe while we can't even take care of a single species on a tiny, unremarkable little plant (beautiful though it is)

Imagine for a moment... You arrive at a new continent hundreds of years ago and discover an indigenous species obviously less evolved than yourself who are naturally destructive, judgemental and prejudiced against thier fellow "whatever they are" You'd have to think twice for the sake of common sence before bringing them home to meet the parents right.

Please don't get me wrong I want dissclosure so bad now and I do believe we are closer than ever. I just can;t shake the thought that the world at large just won't be able to keep a level head when we struggle enough with our own species

SWEET POST BTW S&F MAN

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Don't worry about when, just keep pushing, push and push with all our might. People will come, take interest and questions will be asked over and over again.

The ball is rolling, and it has been for a long time, it is recently gaining momentum. The mean intelligence of the human species is increasing exponentially, as is its population. We are on roll, we are breaking into reality on a grand and frightening scale, transforming from simple apes into an intelligent force of the universe that is attempting to understand itself.

This is the Mirror Test on the level of an entire civilization. It will be a long and incredible process where the opposition is the emotion of fear and the reward is human progress, civility for all and an understanding of our own story that has infinite possibilities and an even more infinite scale, there is no end to what we can achieve.
edit on 9-5-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asherwerx
With all due respect to the OP why should I just accept it?

Will get to other posts later, but as for this : no, you shouldn't just accept anything.

This thread reminds me of one in the Philosophy and Metaphysics forum a few days back. Someone said they'd drawn a picture and posters could try working out what it was by trying remote viewing. Someone ended up getting it after a few pages, but then people didn't read the thread and for pages longer kept guessing. Several posters said the answer had already been given but people still carried on posting for more pages because they'd only read the first post.

This thread is the same. I said I'd been drinking on saturday night and shouldn't have made the thread. What I said in the OP I'd never say straight headed and the whole way the thing is worded isn't how I'd normally post at all.

So this post too will probably be ignored, and the thread will go on for pages longer with people saying this and that to me about the original post. If anyone could refer them back to this post or many others where I've explained myself, thanks, because I'm not repeating myself over and over again.

Meh, this thread is actually nigh on useless, will maybe message a mod later and ask for it to be locked, along with the other I made.

edit : have requested this and the other thread be locked. They're just going around in circles and serving no purpose, I accept it's my own fault, and apologies from me once more.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ren1999
Disclosure to the world will never happen.

However, disclosure happens all the time privately.

You have to be invited because you are enlightened enough to see a few things.

If you think aliens are out to hurt us or exploit us, then you haven't thought it through. Aliens who have the technology to visit us on this planet already have all of their needs met and have all the resources they need.

They are actually out in the open all the time. Most are compelled to over look them.

You can't even find their webpages unless they allow you to.

History tells us 2 things first a race more technologically advanced deals with the other race either as a commodity or an annoyance. Now lets look at aliens i can think of 3 possible reasons to cross the vastness of space. They want to make friends they want resources or there scientists and checking on biology of other planets. As for making friends id say thats out since they haven't landed and said hi how you doing look we baked a pie for you.Now resources could be a possibility gold for example would be hard to find on any planet. But with this that means were in the way to getting something they want not at all a good position to be in. Now the third were a biology experiment this by its very nature means they dont see us as equals no more then we see rats as test subjects in a lab needless to say this option isn't very pleasing either.

Heres a quote from one of the smartest people i know!!

Stephen Hawking" that intelligent alien life forms almost certainly exist — but warns that communicating with them could be "too risky."

"We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn’t want to meet,"

So dont think that just because a civilization is more advanced then us that they only have peace and love. Look at the conquistadors im sure natives they ran into weren't thinking wow there so nice.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
They don't see us as equals.
We are apart intellectually as a child is to a 40 year old adult with a graduate degree.
They have magical powers.
They are studying us and implanting devices in us.
Sometimes they toy with us.
They are not abusing us, eating us, plotting to take over the planet or destroy it.
They aren't going to help us.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

We're not alone and the governments aren't going to (don't have the power to.) be able to manage keeping things quiet for much longer.

Common assumption is that they've been keeping it a secret since at least 1942 or 1947, so what's changed?

For disclosure to happen, there would have to be some kind of triggering event. Currently, assuming we accept the idea the US and/or other governments are fully aware of ET's existence and have been keeping it quiet, then this also assumes ET is likewise keeping his mouth shut, and that this arrangement is somehow mutually beneficial.

So, it would have to benefit one party more to disclose, in order for it to happen. So, what's the catalyst that would tip the scales? It hasn't happened in over half a century. Why should it now?

Personally, I think we'll only see disclosure when the aliens want it, and on their timeframe.

40 year old adult with a graduate degree.

Funny, later this year, that's exactly what I'll be (when I turn 40), and already have the degree. (MBA)
edit on 12-5-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I for one am with you, I can feel it's coming too. Only I don't happen to think Wolf Blitzer will report on it until it is a fact of life, and they are in our skies for everyone to see. As one who has had the "experience" first hand, I know ET is real. But for one who have never seen one, and has been inundated with choppy video and blurry photos, it is easy to see why many just do not believe.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join