It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just accept it, we're due for disclosure

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I'll have the steaks and corana ready don't you worry

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

I've been following the UFO story since I was a child......and I'm now 36. Every since I can remember people have said 'Disclosure is coming soon' or words to that effect.......well I'll just say I'm not going to hold my breath.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
not to sound like a jack hole but i think we got bigger problems than disclosure at this point!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Just curios what makes you think the government knows anything? you believe theres sufficient proof that aliens exist right? So now what if the government said they think aliens exist does this change anything? Ive never understood why people feel its important for the government to vindicate there beliefs? I will tell you if the government knows aliens exist and has known since roswell there is no way they could have hid it for that long someone would spill the beans. The only reason i can think of this wouldn't have happened is if the truth is so scary that people that know thinks its worse to tell the people the truth. Hows that for a scary thought. Maybe ignorance is bliss.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Oh sure
Disclosure...full and complete disclosure across the world.

Nothing like having several billion religious people instantly go through a total disillusionment slump..I see no possible issue with that at all.

Talk to some average joe on the street...ask them what they would do if they heard about extraterrestrials visiting earth...chances are, you will first off be laughed at, then they will start talking about how to defeat them.

Violence and dismissal is where the current population is...sure, you can hang out in new age and conspiracy websites and fool yourself into thinking that represents how most people view ETs...but your only fooling yourself.

Disclosure? If there is something to disclose...it is already being done in a very slow manner..not to show proof, but to get peoples monkey minds off of fear and bring forth acceptance...this is something measured in multi generations, not years. Thats my opinion of it, and I would love to be wrong in my conclusion.

You are totally right and it is being disseminated to us for that reason because the first test went real bad "The War of the Worlds" in 1938 . How far back is a good question and also how much do we know and do we even have any contact or is it just observation and alien forensics to disclose.

I have a question about what religions do you foresee falling apart or going through a total disillusionment slump by the billions with disclosure. As far as I know the most popular ones all accept it now and most are in a slump.

:-)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura
Please, just use your common sense.

lol really? common sense? where's your evidence that "disclosure" is going to happen? and where's your evidence that aliens are actually visiting us?

I've never seen any solid evidence. All I ever see are poorly shot videos of lights in the sky, that could be anything. To automatically assume these are alien spacecraft is beyond ridiculous.

I think a lot of you just want aliens to be real, you want to believe so badly that your willing to ignore any rational thought ;p

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Disclosure is what you want?

Have you not seen It for yourSelf?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

I've been following the UFO story since I was a child......and I'm now 36. Every since I can remember people have said 'Disclosure is coming soon' or words to that effect.......well I'll just say I'm not going to hold my breath.

People have been saying this since the early 50s, its a very human way to reconfirm belief. Communists use to say the world revolution was coming, it never did, fascist said in the 1930s that the entire world was turning to their philsophy, victory was soon to come, it didn't, the Christians are awaiting JC, he hasn't come for 80+ generations, the Muslims await the Mahdi, the Shia are looking for the 12th Iman, etc, etc, belief in disclosure or victory is strongest when tangible evidence is weakest and doubts abound.
edit on 9/5/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I, too, agree we are not alone.

However, if an advanced, alien intellect wanted to communicate with us, do you really, honestly think the likes of the government would be able to suppress it?

Seriously, if these creatures can warp space / time, and can find us, I'm sure they could overcome the censorship of the government.

???

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
... the fact that the FBI released the files is kinda disclosure on it's own. It's simply not being done by mainstream news. Can you imagine the chaos it would erupt especially with religious figures?

Even the vatican said they will anounce that Aliens do exist. There is no doubt something is brewing, and with comet elenin closing in and people reporting it as a ship, kinda says a lot.

I will admit, this is ONE thing they are doing right to avoid riots on the streets. But one day, the UFO's will come in higher numbers and stay in the sky for days enough for everyone to see them hovering.

"Hi here I am"

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by stargazer88
not to sound like a jack hole but i think we got bigger problems than disclosure at this point!

Not true!!!

Th single most important thing for Earth right now is disclosure. The real problem is all you you fail to see what is right infront of you. What you fail to see is that you must compel your governments to disclose, once you do that all of the non-interferrence crap goes away, Then maybe, you can begin to live as you were intended.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
... the fact that the FBI released the files is kinda disclosure on it's own.

Really?

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
Even the vatican said they will anounce that Aliens do exist.

The Vatican only admitted to the possibility of alien life in the universe. Which is pretty obvious considering how big the universe is.

They never stated that intelligent alien life forms exist or that their visiting earth lol ;p

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Are you trying to convince us or yourself? Ok? Just let us know ok we need to know, we wont be angry with you ok we will pull you out of the flames.

Ok?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by shoeshiner

Disclosure won't come. The Government will not admit they have been covering up sightings and crashed extraterrestrial craft retrieval and all the rest that has gone along with it. Because this shows that they are deceitful and opens the doors for more people distrusting the establishment.

The Government already has enough problems getting people to believe all their rubbish at the moment.

Maybe one day a huge craft will come down and show itself to the world, maybe over a major city and then people will believe...Oh wait that already happened in 1997 in Phoenix, even the Governor admitted to seeing the craft, years later of course after publicly ridiculing the event. Whether people in the mainstream media or government believe it or not they just go with the usual comments of making fun of people who see things because they are too scared of what others might thing if they openly admit to their belief of UFOs.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mushrooms
I think a lot of you just want aliens to be real, you want to believe so badly that your willing to ignore any rational thought ;p

Believing in Aliens is applying rational thought. Just like Giordano Bruno applied rational thought back in the day.

Originally posted by StevieSaint
Disclosure won't come. The Government will not admit they have been covering up sightings and crashed extraterrestrial craft retrieval and all the rest that has gone along with it. Because this shows that they are deceitful and opens the doors for more people distrusting the establishment.

They'll spin it all, it will have been covered up "because it wasn't time." or something related. People already distrust the establishment, it's no big difference.

Originally posted by shoeshiner
Are you trying to convince us or yourself?

Both sometimes, I sometimes doubt, but it's only ever temporary.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

You're talking about the government fighting Aliens and people, but there's not just one species out there so it isn't just like that. And who's that dude in your avatar?
edit on 9-5-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I have noticed the topic of aliens/UFOs has been pushed on us a lot more. On NatGeo/HistoryChannel/Discovery etc there have been a LOT more related shows about it lately. There's a new one on soon I think, not sure what it's called, but it's about the possibility of an alien attack.
I would personally say they're trying to condition us.

Disclosure; I'm not sure where I stand..
We have a LOT of s*** going on right now. Should we put all that aside if it happens, like what the OBL debacle is doing to Fukushima? And if they had technology that could solve them for us, is that what we really want? We need to be able to clean up our own mess, no matter how hard.
If TPTB have been covering it up, that would most likely mean they've had relations. I think there's a good chance the aliens would have an agenda if they chose only to reveal themselves to TPTB. If they have the tech to travel light years, then I assume they'd have the intelligence to see TPTB are not the good guys.

I would love disclosure. It would be so great. But I think we need to a) clean up the mess TPTB made & b) get rid of the monetary system. No advanced civilization is going to use that system if they have a shred of moral fiber in them.
edit on 9-5-2011 by WilhelmFink because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
This is my problem with it. Why make a big fly by over a city or town, here and there from time to time? You dont think a alien race would have rather touched down and mingled with us by now in recent times? We are far off track than that of our ancients and natives. I want to believe, this whole thing is what im here for.

Ive been lurking in the ancient civilization topic for awhile, because that really flicks my switch. I think its possible aliens came here way back and i may believe in it on and off. I enjoy the theories because i want to know the truth.

On the other hand this could easily be our own technology we havnt been exposed to yet. This could be projections or top secret craft.

I want to meet enki, even if i may be eaten or not, reptile or not. Its that story that really attracts me. Then again you get the theories that the annunaki are the bad guys and didnt create us, etc etc.. I must still look up what happened to enki, because enlil just wanted us to be slaves for mining without much intelligence.

Finally i was reading something on the old ones, or the ancient ones that the annunaki beat. The sumerian story says we were the prize if im not mistaken, and our heart goes to the ancients and mind to the elders. If someone can link to more of this ill appreciate it

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by WilhelmFink
I have noticed the topic of aliens/UFOs has been pushed on us a lot more. On NatGeo/HistoryChannel/Discovery etc there have been a LOT more related shows about it lately. There's a new one on soon I think, not sure what it's called, but it's about the possibility of an alien attack.
I would personally say they're trying to condition us.]

My post was going to be along the same lines. I have noticed tons of alien/ufo shows/programmes/documentaries recently. Particularly Ancient Aliens. It does seem to me they are trying to condition us to believe that it is a real possibility that we have been visted for centuries.

In the UK there was also are show on last night about Atlantis and how it was wiped out by giant Tsunami's and how everything changed.

I don't know if we will ever receive disclosure but I do know this...change is coming is some form and I can feel it at my core.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura

Originally posted by mushrooms

Believing in Aliens is applying rational thought. Just like Giordano Bruno applied rational thought back in the day.

ok, believing that alien life exists is rational, considering the size of the universe, but believing that their visiting earth? and that the government in hiding them from us? come on... ;p

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join