It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Madrid Seismic Zone FEMA Exercise for May 2011 -- Reason for the Osama Drama?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
"FEMA National Level Exercise 2011 (NLE 2011) is scheduled for May 2011. The purpose of the exercise is to prepare and coordinate a multiple-jurisdictional integrated response to a national catastrophic event.

Exercise Focus:
NLE 2011 will simulate the catastrophic nature of a major earthquake in the central United States region of the New Madrid Seismic Zone (NMSZ). The year 2011 is the bicentennial anniversary of the 1811 New Madrid earthquake, for which the NMSZ is named. NLE 2011 will be the first NLE to simulate a natural hazard."

See following link:
www.fema.gov...

US Army Corps of Engineers Intentional flooding of the New Madrid Fault?

Related ATS threads:
Don’t Be Distracted: The Real Problem = Historic Mississippi Flood/ Intentional Levee Breach

www.abovetopsecret.com...

FEMA has something big planned! … but why? Posted April 19, 2011

FEMA orders $1 Billion in Dehydrated Food, Posted March 01, 2011

Is It Strange that FEMA Wants to Buy 140 million Packaged Meals with a Shelf Life of Only 36 Months? Posted Jan 23, 2011

I posted this for Razz123, a new member who cannot post yet.

edit on 7-5-2011 by AuranVector because: added punctuation

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread700418/pg1#pid11284153

What I posted, I got the HAARP charts from GLP. Fishy news site, I know but just check my thread

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I thought it was HAARP? Who is FEMA? im new and im doing research into many different things. If you could explain this to me in detail i would really appreciate it, since ive heard about this ive been interested in it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorayugiman
I thought it was HAARP? Who is FEMA? im new and im doing research into many different things. If you could explain this to me in detail i would really appreciate it, since ive heard about this ive been interested in it.

FEMA stands for Federal Emergency Management Agency.

See link for more details:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by Sorayugiman

FEMA stands for Federal Emergency Management Agency.

See link for more details:

en.wikipedia.org...

Umm thanks but could you explain in detail about whats happening

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

How will they simulate an earthquake? And why is there no date...just says May 2011...is it going to be a surprise simulation? I'm confused.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by islandpine

How will they simulate an earthquake? And why is there no date...just says May 2011...is it going to be a surprise simulation? I'm confused.

We are not worried about a "simulated" earthquake. We are afraid the intentional flooding will CAUSE an earthquake on purpose. As in providing an excuse for Martial Law to be implemented.

The Federal website only gives the month & year of the exercise: May 2011. That gives them leeway to juggle the exact date of the exercise and also catches people off-guard.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Razz123 has not shown up yet to take over his thread.

But I have found some pertinent background info from Fox Memphis:

“The Mississippi River is rising causing her tributaries to flow backwards.
- The river rose 2 feet after the recent batch of storms.
- It is expected to crest at 45 feet on May 10th.”

"Right now the Mississippi river is in the process of going through what we call an epic flood, meaning it's more than historic, it's more than a 100 year flood, it's more like a 500 year flood. We could flood many homes, businesses, close down factories, people could drown." Quote from Gene Rench of the National Weather Service

“The Army Corps of Engineers is trying to out smart it by shutting down the Tennessee River and closing all other tributaries and dams that feed into the Mississippi.”

www.myfoxmemphis.com...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Sorry I should have worded that better...I understand that the concern is that it will be a real earthquake. But I was more so wondering what the people who believe that is it just a simulation are expecting. I followed the links a bit through the FEMA link and figured it out... the dates they have listed for the "simulation" are May 16 - 20.

www.ready.gov...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Apparently, there are people concerned that the blast at the Birds Point (which is close to the New Madrid fault) might trigger an earthquake, either from the blast itself or from massive amounts of water seeping into the fault line. It's interesting that all of this is happening at the same time FEMA has been planning an exercise focused on just that kind of scenario: a New Madrid earthquake. Is this just a coincidence?

"Major General Walsh has directed Col. Reichling and field crews to be prepared to move to next step in BPNM operational plan at 3 pm today. That step will reposition barges at Birds Point. Gen. Walsh will review situation continuously as conditions change. If he directs the plan to move forward, the next steps after repositioning the barges would be: 1. Fill wells with blasting agent; 2. Prime system; 3. Activate the Floodway."

Birds Point- New Madrid Flood Info:

www.mvm.usace.army.mil...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Sorry I should have worded that better...I understand that the concern is that it will be a real earthquake. But I was more so wondering what the people who believe that is it just a simulation are expecting. I followed the links a bit through the FEMA link and figured it out... the dates they have listed for the "simulation" are May 16 - 20.

www.ready.gov...

Good. The Mississippi is expected to crest on May 14th.

On May 6, 2011 the US Army Corps of Engineers emergency response system arrived in Memphis, at the same time the "Media Advisory - Joint Information Center moved into Memphis, Tenn.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I personally have no doubt that the mindset of America is being set-up for a false flag operation, to kick start martial law.....and the penning in of the sheep, about to be slaughtered.

TPTB have tried Everything to enrage the American citizen, to get them to revolt and fight back....but no dice.
I guess the Fluoride in our water and diet works too well at pacifying individuals.

My heart goes out to all those innocent people, that will be affected directly by the coming false flags.....I just hope the military are hip to the NWO's plans.........if not, things are going to get very messy.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
OR...It could just be a drill so they can be prepared in the event of a large, catastophic natural disaster like Katrina or an earthquake. Those types of events happen, kind of like the flooding along the Mississippi river that happens every year.

Yes, the Mississippi river floods every year and federal, state and local agencies respond every year. Drills such as the one FEMA is running help with communication through all levels of response. The government realized that, during 9/11 and Katrina, the federal, state and local responders couldn't communicate and thus couldn't coordinate response activities which slowed down and hampered response activities. In response, they started running drills and instituted the ICS model throughout to better manage disaster relief. They have to run drills, usually a mass casualty exercise, to involve more people.

Why did they buy all the meals? The same reason people on this board stock up on food and other supplies...to be prepared in case of an event. With all of this food and materiel stock piled they can respond quicker to a disaster.

Would you rather see the confusion in response that happened after Katrina or would you rather see a coordinated effort to help folks in affected areas? Federal, state and local governments run drills all the time, it doesn't mean a disaster is imminent, or aliens are getting ready to kill everyone with negative blood types or they got a memo from HAARP with the go code. It just means they are trying to be better prepared to help folks and not have another Charlie Foxtrot on their hands.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Nice find!! F&S

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

We are not worried about a "simulated" earthquake. We are afraid the intentional flooding will CAUSE an earthquake on purpose. As in providing an excuse for Martial Law to be implemented.

Wait, how is the flood 'intentional'? They control the rain now?

The Federal website only gives the month & year of the exercise: May 2011. That gives them leeway to juggle the exact date of the exercise and also catches people off-guard.

Yes, because these things normally have specific times so people can bring popcorn!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I wanna know why this kind of simulation is hidden away from the public and not common knowledge.

ALSO

This scares me:
NLE 2011 activities will take place at command posts, emergency operation centers and other locations to include federal facilities in the Washington D.C. area and federal, regional, state, tribal, local and private sector facilities in the eight member states of the Central United States Earthquake Consortium (CUSEC). The eight member states of CUSEC encompass four different FEMA regions: Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, and Tennessee (FEMA Region IV); Illinois and Indiana (FEMA Region V); Arkansas (FEMA Region VI); and Missouri (FEMA Region VII).

sooooooo what I take from that is they are only telling private people in the TOP of the government and private sectors and not worrying about the middle class.

ALSO

A Tier 1 Excercise? is that least or max?

NLE 2011 is designated as a Tier I National Level Exercise. Tier I exercises (formerly known as the Top Officials exercise series or TOPOFF) are conducted annually in accordance with the National Exercise Program (NEP), which serves as the nation’s overarching exercise program for planning, organizing, conducting and evaluating national level exercises. The NEP was established to provide the U.S. government, at all levels, exercise opportunities to prepare for catastrophic crises ranging from terrorism to natural disasters.

TOPOFF? TOP OFFICIALS? Kinda like the only people they are seriously informing?

Is there anyone from these states to tell us it has been on the news down there?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razz123
I wanna know why this kind of simulation is hidden away from the public and not common knowledge.

Hidden from the public on a publicly accessible government website?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
yes but it is not made common knowledge such an event should be on the news dont you think? Especially in the month of the event? Did you know about it beforehand?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Razz123

Aye, Tier 1 is National Level and White House directed. Tier 4 is the lowest and are non federal exercises. It appears their schedule has changed at some point in time, and that a few years ago the NLE for the month of May 2011 was to be Terrorism (I am so, so tired of that word), but apparently that had changed at some point.

National Level Exercise 2011
edit on 7-5-2011 by Sek82 because: added NLE link

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Martial Law and how powerful or dangerous they are is irrelevant.
You will understand what that means when the time comes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join