It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag and tell to Federal Grand Jury!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
People on this site really do get sucked in by any old BS. Wake up and get on with your lives stop grabing at straws.

ps. BBC news '' al-Qaeda them selves just comfirmed OBL was killed a few days ago''.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo515
Lets suppose for a moment, that this guy does in fact testify in front of a grand jury to reveal said generals name. What next? think about it, in him saying this, it really achieves nothing. He reveals name, General *name* denies ever saying such things, then sues for defamation, media rips him apart.
This will have a major negative impact on all 9.11 truthers if it does go down.

He won't testify infront of a grand jury and he knows it, that is why he makes the claims he makes. It's safe for him to make the claims and get paid without fear of having to perjure himself infront of a GJ.

Why do people believe the insider when all they do is slam insiders for ruining the world. It make's no sense to me whatsoever.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DazedDave

Originally posted by badluck
reply to post by Arken

We need to sign a petition to see the photos, or take up some type off legal action against the past two administrations for war crimes on us, America ! I was 14 on 9/11/01 & upset that I was witnessing on live tv people having to jump from the wtc buildings, or burn up! Not cool eye for an eye until they release the photos the have absolutely no proof this bin laden ever existed. What do u think?

LOL as if the pictures would even make a difference. Just look at the reaction to Obama releasing his birth certificate...Everyone said "just release it and we will have proof! That's all we need!"...He releases it, and instantly everyone says "noooo it's fake!!!!".

Exact same thing will happen if they release the Osama photos. "They are fake!!!!!!"

It's lose-lose.

If they are fake, then people will of course point that out, as they have done with the BC and now the faked (badly faked too) image of OBL.

It's not an indication of *anything* other than people will scrutinise these releases and go over them with a fine toothed comb as it were...would you expect anything else when the stakes are as high as they are?

And i don't remember reading anyone saying that if a LFBC is produced, it would immediately be regarded and accepted as 'proof', regardless of being genuine or not.

If fakery is involved, then people will point this out if it's recognised. It's a fairly simple concept isn't it?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vrill
Yes, without a doubt.

I have believed OBL has been dead since the Bush administration as well. I laugh at how not long after Obama's speech OBL was conveniently "buried at sea" and now they will not release his death photos. Something does not add up here.

My question is.......

Why didnt Bush come forward with news of OBLs death back during his reign in office?

Personally speaking, my opinion is that *any* photos and discussion about them is a red herring.

Part of a psych op if you like.

Don't release images...wait for protests over not releasing...'reluctantly' accept that photo's should be shown...show photo's...then the story is one of " See, they even show the photo's after you lot demanded to see them, and you're *STILL* not happy!

It's part of a psychological op..don't get suckered.

They can KEEP the photos...a photo of a dead body, even if they were genuinely of OBL's dead body, only shows a dead body...*not when and where and how it became a corpse*.

If the body (as i highly suspect) has been kept on ice for years, tests on the corpse would certainly reveal this fact...but not if it's dumped in the ocean of course. No body, no tests.

How convenient.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharterZZ
People on this site really do get sucked in by any old BS. Wake up and get on with your lives stop grabing at straws.

ps. BBC news '' al-Qaeda them selves just comfirmed OBL was killed a few days ago''.

How hard is it to release a statement in anyone's name, saying anything? Al Qaeda is supposedly an underground organisation, the real guys wanting to bomb us would keep quiet

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Yeah, RIGHT. And THAT'S a credible site to quote. Please. Spare us.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
You guys keep wondering why this happened now.

Why did they wait ten years with a Bin sickle?

You here should all know best. Follow the money.....................

It's silver stupid! JP Morgan that is..............

They let oil and gold come down just a little, less then 10 percent.
Silver has come down from a 160% gain in a year to less than 100%.

JP Morgan was in big trouble if it stayed above 47 to 48. The Govt. went in and
made magic happen a couple of different days but it would not stick.

They change the trading rules, which was good but bad timing, or little too convenent anyways, from
a fiat type with only 10% in holdings to 100% in holdings.

This had an immediate effect and now even better then what they were shooting for as people are
starting to panic and selling off. They pulled the same crap in the 1980's.

This now saves JP Morgan. Silver is still way short on physical. It will climb back up and over
after the June contract come up short.

Anyways, the Dr. is not by himself, there had been too many others of high position that had come out with the same over the years.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
So this is just hearsay? He is only a secondary source. This is nothing. Until the primary source, "the general", comes forward this is just another waste of time talking about.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

By the way, Al Qaeda has declared Usama dead, so you have ZERO CREDIBILITY if you say otherwise.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeswecan
CIA Director Leon Panetta

The head of the CIA has revealed that there was no live footage of the main part of the operation that killed Osama bin Laden, contradicting earlier reports that the US president was watching the action.

WOW, NOW WHAT...... ('
') ('
')

www.presstv.ir...

edit on 5-5-2011 by yeswecan because: fix icon

Well spotted yeswecan.

It seems your post above has gone under the radar somewhat, so hopefully, this reply should give it a bump.

Wasn't Obama, Clinton and some other supposed to be crowded around a monitor watching 'live'? That's what was being indicated and shown...so now even that isn't correct?!

Hope the good Dr. manages to convene a grand jury and has their balls on a plate..including that bloody Rice womans!

edit on 6/5/2011 by spikey because: formatting error.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarLightStarBright2
Do we know for a fact that the guy he interviewed was Dr.Steve P.....If so this is HELLA scary if you ask me,because this just confirms it HAS ALL been a LIE....The thought of the government flying the planes in to the towers is well almost beyond comprehension...

Therein lies it's success....so far.

It's the sheer audacity, the horror of facing the implications is simply too much for most people to even contemplate, let alone accept...that's probably *the* main reason we are almost 10 years down the line, and the guilty are still free.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
seriously....this # is getting more retarded every day..

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Interesting article on the background of Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik:

Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist”. He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT.

Recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Management, Pieczenik went on to develop, “the basic tenets for psychological warfare, counter terrorism, strategy and tactics for transcultural negotiations for the US State Department, military and intelligence communities and other agencies of the US Government,” while also developing foundational strategies for hostage rescue that were later employed around the world.

Pieczenik also served as a senior policy planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker and worked on George W. Bush’s election campaign against Al Gore. His record underscores the fact that he is one of the most deeply connected men in intelligence circles over the past three decades plus.

edit on 5-5-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

Anyone can be a conspiracy theorist and just because of his background is with the government doesn't mean he's not one. Of course I'm not saying simply that he IS just a conspiracy theorist, just saying that because of his background he should be deemed 100% truthful in everything he says.

I'll be keeping an eye on this, I've gotten interested in the current OBL death/not death, especially with the release of his will to family members dated December 14, 2001, which some theories/stories have suggested is when he died (though I am skeptical of those theories/stories because of the use of the 'proven to be fake' death picture of OBL). I still don't believe in the 9/11 conspiracies but the OBL part does interest me.
edit on 6-5-2011 by theALW because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Why 'Osama Bin Laden Dead' is a Government Lie
www.opposingviews.com...

War on Terror: The Official Grand Narrative Vs. The Counter-Narrative.
www.opednews.com...
edit on 6-5-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/32ad2f2ad200.jpg[/atsimg]

'Killing Osama'
Is That The Commander-In-Chief Hunched Down In The Corner?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33bb769b4654.jpg[/atsimg]

Yeh, right...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/695fe7a61b67.jpg[/atsimg]

S&F Arken.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Hi SaturnFX.

Which one do you consider me to be i wonder...theorist or nut?

Don't answer that!

OK...point taken...i should have added a codicil to the post you referenced.

If this proves to be true etc. etc. ...or similar.

The proof of his sincerity (for me) will be whether the Dr. takes this any further or not. If not, then i suppose one assumption we can make is that this may simply an exercise in publicity, as some have speculated in this thread.

I'm willing to consider this as a possibility, and not reject it out of hand...on the other hand, there are better ways to advertise a website/book, that do not include one of the most important conspiracies that there has ever been, and tarnishing the US governments reputation.

Another question i feel people should be asking, is *why* those being accused as complicit in both the 9/11 false flag op, and this subsequent but intertwined fraud about OBL, have not protested...either shouting from the 'rooftops' that this guy is a liar, delusional, publicity whore, etc. or that they are not guilty...neither of which we have seen.

I'll be paying close attention to see if either one happens...although i won't hold my breath.

But yeah, fair enough Saturn..*If this is accurate*...

edit on 6/5/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Artorius
reply to post by Arken

LETS GO TRUTH YOU CAN DO IT!!!! S&F...I just hope this guy doesn't randomly "commit suicide" within the next month or 2 if you no what I mean

edit on 5-5-2011 by Artorius because: (no reason given)

That's a common controversy, cos often when a person starts speaking over-the-top thruths about the world he's undergoing a bad psychological issue and ends up committing suicide, then conspiracy theorists pop up saying he was assassinated. It could be either way of course, how do we know.

I know those things happen because it happened to my good friend. Sometimes I like to create this weird fantasy in my head, that maybe he was actually assassinated because he knew too much.

9/11 sure looks like an inside job, BUT why then are the Al Qaida angry about bin Laden's death and saying they'll have revenge? Of course they could jump into the 'game' and pretend to the world their leader was killed by US, thus giving them an 'acceptable' motive for their future actions.

Why can't they all just come out of the closet and say yes 9/11 was an inside job, Al Qaida never had any involvement with bin Laden, and aliens exist.

edit on 6-5-2011 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Wow then how come his OWN people are now saying he was killed?

Pathetic post..

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
Does anyone know how to tie a 12 knot noose?

upload.wikimedia.org...

Careful.

Justice is what i want to see, justice for 3000 slaughtered on 9/11 and justice for the million or so that have been slaughtered since.

If that justice leads to the end of a rope, so be it...even though i don't hold with execution as i see it as illogical (killing someone...for killing someone?) and immoral...with murder and treason on a scale such as this, i see no other punishment that would be suitable or a deterrent for the next gang of criminals who worm their way into power who fancy their chances at some similar atrocity.

But be careful how you phrase it (if you see what i mean) though, it can be twisted and used against you.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I'm left wondering if this OBL release was timed to give the public something patriotic to chew on to distract us from Dr. Judy woods book "where did the towers go?". After hearing her interview on Coast to Coast and Richard Dolans work on a break-away civilization, so many things just make more sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join