It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag and tell to Federal Grand Jury!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
the more truth you share the more protection you get...

let's the show begin

thank you

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

if he will tell the truth, wait for martial law

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwareOfSurroundings
I would have given this a star and a flag, but this has already been posted 11 hours before you posted it.

Still a good topic thought. The sad thing is though, is that Obama will get re-elected because of this because like I said on the last post the Americans we live amongst are naive and gullible and will vote for him.

If Obama is re-elected, it will be because TPTB are not finished using Obama.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by WakeupUK

Is it time for the general population to go out and buy some good thick
fireproof knickers... say Kapton-lined? I shudder to think that the PTB
have determined even the middle men have outlived their political use-
fulness as well as the herd, due to the general destruction of their own
credibility. That paints a big fat target on wherever they choose to mow
the lawn. Things do seem to be moving even more quickly than Lenin
described, and with the sureness of Zbignew's statement to the
Bilderbergers last year.
Zappa also said, "A total nuclear war would be bad for business.."
I probably screwed up the quote-- but with business on a global level
being as precariously near a total collapse as it looks now, the less
these psychos would have to lose. Oh baby

"Anybody not wearing two million sunscreen is going to have a really BAD DAY!"
Linda Hamilton doing Sarah Conner

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
People, when will you understand that Alex Jones is always shouting "Its the Gubmint". When people have been on his radio show and bring up the real issues, like the Vatican, Knights of Malta, The Society of Jesu, and the Superior General, Alex always ignores and shouts over them.

Alex Jones, Jordan Maxwell, David Icke, are all dis-info agents. People wake up.

Alex Jones is meant to make conspiracy theorist look like idiotic shouting nutcases. That is his job and he is succeeding everyday his website gets sourced.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Question: Ok, what is your proof that Bin Laden died in 2001 and 9/11 was a false flag.

Answer: I don't actually have any proof.

Question: So why have you said that Bin Laden died in 2001 and 911 was a false flag.

Answer: A guy told me this.

Question: What proof did he show you of this.

Answer: Well, he just told me about it.

Question: So you believed him without seeing any proof?

Answer: Yes. he looked like he was telling the truth. Why would lie?

Question: So, who was this guy who told you.

Answer: I cannot disclose my source except to say he was a high ranking General.

Question: You need to tell us.

Answer I cannot tell you.

Case Closed.

Months later the generals name is leaked and Pieczenik confirms its him.

Question: General, Do you know this person who has made these claims about Bin Laden and 9/11 and also claims you are the source.

General: I have never seen or spoken to this man in my life. I have no idea who he is.

Case closed.

(People are getting excited about some guy who says some other guy told him a story.Jeez)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Yes, I think that The BUSH ERA (Father, Son and the holy spirit Dick Cheney) is over.

Now the Ship Sink... and the rats leave the boat.....

Don't you mean the UNHOLY spirit?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarLightStarBright2
reply to post by AwareOfSurroundings

Who would you suggest we vote for?....I myself am done voting....When we the people are in charge of our country THEN i will vote if needed....There is NO ONE now that will be running that is not corrupt....Our votes most likely do not count any way and whoever the powers to be want in office have already decided... ...

So instead you will do what many other Americans do, not vote which is why the bad ones usually get elected? Your just gonna let the government do whatever they want? We the people are in charge if everyone actually goes and does it. Not saying that the government won't set it up in there favor, because that is definitely something that the government would do. But you have no say in this world if you don't vote.

On another note, I would personally vote for Hermon Cain, Ron Paul, and maybe Tim Pawlenty if they do end up running. But I don't exactly know who is running yet, so I'm not sure who I would yet.

But I can tell you one thing, I'm NOT voting for Obama. He is Americas biggest mistake.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
i have a question to american citizen because there something i don't understand

some of you are not ok with that situation, others say Obama will be re-elected
If i understand , doubts hanging over the leadership ?
in Summary
-9/11 is an inside job and that makes 9 years since that lasts
-there is a strong suspicion of manipulation
-the birth certificate
-the fake death of Osama bin laden
-degradation, economic
- the war issue

some of you have good arguments on the other simply supposes and other are not at all agree.
but many of you are fatalistic and say Obama will be re-elected because the TPTB still need him

you do not believe that you also have a responsibility?

USA is the country that has gone through crisis and political scandals, cia and staged attempts and murderers, but not of this magnitude is enormous.
Americans are very proud of their country is what makes it full force
I often go to the usa I have family and friends and I have very appreciative for that side
I met enthusiastic people really sweet and respectful, people of culture and knowledge.

so why is the certainty that things are not evolved and Obama will still be president despite all this?
despite all the manipulation done on some people think that the situation will not change...why ?

you have always been pioneers, is in your culture, then be pioneers and created a new nation ... after all you and you and your brother , your sister your neighbor are the USA

edit on 6-5-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
*THIS has to be the biggest, most important post this website has EVER had posted*..

and what? 10 flags and a handful of stars?

Seriously?

OS'ers...no comment from you?

Debunkers..no comment about this guy and what he says?

No comment at all?

WTH is going on with this website, for 10 years this 9/11 crap has been doing the rounds...i've been involved with and read hundreds of 9/11 threads over the last few years, and this is THE BIGGEST 9/11 story there has ever been on this website...but hardly no interest?

ERm a guy who is simply retelling what a general told him and we MUST believe this or we are sheepies, naive etc etc
OR
Bin ladens daughter saying she saw US troops kill her father. Please explain that odd conundrum. Oh nearly forgot, his wives are also saying he was alive and kicking over a week ago......

Why do you lot keep ignoring NON GOVERNMENT sources with NO US sympathies who state that Bin Laden was killed last week by US troops?

The history of Bin Laden as related by his captive family to the pakistan authorities is now making what has happened over the years much clearer and sensible. It is obvious why there was no real sightings of him, makes perfect sense. Certainly a lot more sense than the paranoid rantings of rampant conspiracy theorists.

One thing about the 911 saga I remember was Bush holding that school book upside down. Now all sorts of theories about what was going through his head save one : He was lost! He didn't have a clue on how to react to what had actually happened. This is entirely in line with why sh.t happens : human frailties NOT conspiracies.

If you wish to carry on feeling all nice and warm and fuzzy with the your madcap theories then carry on. I'll get the same with my good lady!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
Question: Ok, what is your proof that Bin Laden died in 2001 and 9/11 was a false flag.

Answer: I don't actually have any proof.

Question: So why have you said that Bin Laden died in 2001 and 911 was a false flag.

Answer: A guy told me this.

Question: What proof did he show you of this.

Answer: Well, he just told me about it.

Question: So you believed him without seeing any proof?

Answer: Yes. he looked like he was telling the truth. Why would lie?

Answer: I cannot disclose my source except to say he was a high ranking General.

Case Closed.

Question: General, Do you know this person who has made these claims about Bin Laden and 9/11 and also claims you are the source.

General: I have never seen or spoken to this man in my life. I have no idea who he is.

Case closed.

(People are getting excited about some guy who says some other guy told him a story.Jeez)

This guy isn't just some guy. He is a smart man, you should do some research about him.

Could you please post something about where you got this whole Q and A bs from?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Even the media is starting to slip up on what happened:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e11ff4a2c03.jpg[/atsimg]

The caption reads: "Reports are coming through that the terrorist responsible for the September 11 2001 bombings has been killed." (Screenshot taken from news.com.au... page).

Since when did the MSM refer to the attacks as BOMBINGS?
edit on 6/5/2011 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

Originally posted by ATSecretAgent
If Steve R. Pieczenik turns up dead, missing or incarcerated, I guess that's just further confirmation that the jig is up.!

They're smarter then that... They'll either black-male him...

Now THAT'S screwing with someone!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Heehee . Nice find . Definately a freudian slip , if ever I saw one.

S+F to the OP

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

Case Closed.

The next day, the good general is killed by a satellite-based laser that "malfunctioned".

The general, knowing the caliber of the criminal trash he was associating with, had prepared in advance. Reams of classified documents were released to the public upon news of his death. Scores of top level people, many dual-citizenship, brand-name personalities were seized and were being held as national grand juries were convened.

When the dust settled .......

edit on 6-5-2011 by tyson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

How many times have I heard stuff like this and it's amounted to nothing. If this man served under these people which I don't doubt he would have access to undeniable proof. Logic would make you think If he had any brains which his title suggest he does with him being a Dr. He would have already sold this proof to the newspapers most likely a foreign countries and at least the associated press to insure his survival.

I have seen no documents or claims of this in any media. Other than some lunatics press release. If such a thing would really be true. I for one want the truth to get out. There would be massive protests forcing a restructuring of our government which has grown way too big and self serving..

I would only advocate for this If in fact this does turn out to be true. I'd be willing to bet my most prized possessions that none of this ever develops. I didn't even bother reading the source you provided as I suspect I will lose valuable brain cells If I do infact read it. But If it happens to be true and this man has evidence other than just baseless allegations. It will be in every media out let in the next few hours. I'm not holding my breath.

Is this person still employed as the assistants assistant to the secretary? lol I think the title is also misleading. This persons a clerk.High ranking Generals don't talk to people that low on the food chain. But he would still have access to documents and other evidence. Nobody would carry out such a mission without written orders, Anyone in the military knows that. And Private Manning's proof that this guy would have access to the evidence that would support this mans claim

My true doubt's are the lack of any logic that these so called false flags suggest. There would be so many people that would have to be involved, So much money spent. How would they make sure nobody talked and for what reason? lol it is completely illogical. If someone says oil I will vomit. If we had needed oil that bad we would have taken Iraq's. We don't even by their oil for export. In fact our government pays more for oil there. Than they do here.

edit on 5/6/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
so who the hell just got shot in the head and dumped in the ocean
2nd

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by darbur

And why would the Muslims play along? The next in line would want to be the next OBL and he would be worth more as a martyr, His death effects them financially the most. One of them just surrendered to SA. His followers would certainly know if he's been dead for 10 years. And you don't think Bush would have claimed they got him when they did? He wanted his head on a silver platter. That order was taken very seriously in the military.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
This guy, Steve Pieczenik has been on AJ all week. He is also calling for America to have a peaceful revolution.

Dr. Steve Pieczenik, a former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, and a serious expert in the hidden world of government psyops. He made the statement on the Alex Jones show on May 5, 2011

Pieczenik has served in a number of republican and democratic administrations, and frequently provided his expertise in counter-terrorism, regime change, and psychological warfare to help secure American power in East Asia, the Middle East, South America, and other parts of the world.

Link

This is all crazy, This guy appears to be a dude you dont want to mess with. Hope this helped, some. S&F

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
reply to post by spikey

A stand down order?
What like NORAD did?

Exactly like NORAD did.

That *is* 'a stand down'.

Same as the Pentagon...HQ of the mightiest military machine on our planet...and what...not even radar? Not even HiRes optics? No MG's or missiles? No defensive weaponry or equipment...OF ANY KIND???!!

USA Military HQ?!

NO Chance!

There were at least two examples of 'a stand down' on 9/11.

NORAD and the Pentagon...both 'stand downs' presumably went on without raising suspicion in the majority of personnel present, as it was explained away to them 'as an exercise'...just like the 'exercise' in London, on 7/7...the 'attacks' of which mirrored 'the exercise' absolutely perfectly!

Same stations hit, as were fictionalised in 'the training exercise'...

Anyone else seeing a pattern that backs up what the good Dr. is saying about stand downs and false flag psych ops?

I certainly do.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join