It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL Photos will NOT be released

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Not a good move on the part of the WH (nothing new there though).

Not releasing the photos is ultimately do more harm then good, just wait and see.

How so? What do you feel will be the ramifactions of not releasing the photos?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Thats possible but this morning Pakistan said his 12 year old daughter said he was alive when they captured him and then killed him. lol

It's obvious nobody has a clue. There's no doubt in my mind his career is over. So I don't care.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Not a good move on the part of the WH (nothing new there though).

Not releasing the photos is ultimately do more harm then good, just wait and see.

How so? What do you feel will be the ramifactions of not releasing the photos?

More doubt and mistrust of the government would be 1 ramification.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

OMG God what COMMI BULL#!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE SOME PEOPLE ARE BUYING THIS #!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ineverknew
Obama:

"The risks of release outweigh the benefits. Conspiracy theorists around the world will just claim the photos are doctored anyway, and there is a real risk that releasing the photos will only serve to inflame public opinion in the Middle East. Imagine how the American people would react if Al Qaida killed one of our troops or military leaders, and put photos of the body on the internet. Osama bin Laden is not a trophy - he is dead and let's now focus on continuing the fight until Al Qaida has been eliminated."

punditpress.blogspot.com...

This makes complete sense to me. He is not a trophy he was a very bad man and now he's wiped from the face of the earth and we are better off for it. No grave, no pictures just gone. We shouldnt even be wasting time thinking about him. Good riddance bin Laden. Enjoy eternity at the bottom of the sea where the worms and fish will eat you and $hit you back into the environment so you can be renewed. Maybe next time you will be born HUMAN and you'll know better.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Omicron2011

Only for some. Thats not a very big deal as ramifactions go. I thought you meant on a global level. The doubters will doubt regardless of evidence or lack thereof.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The guy sold it to Reuters. the anonymous guy CIA agent. ha ha somebody called that. he's definaltey bloated from non funtional kidenys, I'm sure it's touched up I expected a lot worse

drudgereport.com
edit on 5/4/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
no body and now no pictures will ever been seen by the world.

do people need any more proof that this never happened?

obama is a fraud.

So if this never happened why are Al Quida all up in arms burning US flags and holding prayer vigils for their lost leader. Oh yeah thats right they are in on it!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i SCREWED UP IGGY MY LAST POST

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Maybe we should get Trump to pressure Obama into posting the pictures of Osama? hahah

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Can someone link me to wherever it said that UBL's daughter said he was captured alive?

Much thanks

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MadDogtheHunter

Shepard Smith (Fox News) just asked the legal team of Fox to start the paperwork to sue Obama under the Freedom of Information Act, to release the photo of Bin Laden.

I just found a story on that

Shep Smith Makes On Air Request That Fox News File A FOIA To Get Bin Laden Photo

Just earlier this afternoon, he stated that he was skeptical of the government’s account of the capture. Later he wondered aloud whether they’d be able to make a Freedom of Information Act request to acquire the Bin Laden death photo. After mulling it over for a few seconds, he made up his mind and asked the Fox News lawyers to get started on it right there on the air.

Smith made it clear that he had no real interest in seeing the grizzly photo himself, but explained that, as a news organization in America, this is exactly what they need to be doing.

Theres a video on the site but I dont think it can be embedded on here.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

um Karen the picture was leaked to Reuters by the CIA. Well they claim someone sold it to them. That didn't take long. Do we look like a bunch of Idiots in America or what? His staff is destroying any gain he would have got

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by theduncans
My favorite is that he wont release the photos because conspiracy theorists will just say they are doctored anyway, when, in all reality he is fueling the conspiracy fire by not releasing them. Either way they go there going to run into a briar field.

I also do not think its going to upset the arab world anymore than they already are by releasing the photos.

It is also insulting, and elitist, to let certain few senators see them and not the people they represent.

This all stinks like a huge load of bantha crap.

I am kind of thinking that the conspiracy fire is not a big concern for him.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

We didnt execute Saddam Hussain so that makes a big difference.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
my mistake they are pics of the other dead Muslims. I thought he looked bloated. Drudge will take you to the pics.
They are definiltey dead.

They should have debriefed the seals after the mission and then made a statement instead of the A hole leaking BS. Now it looks like (what else is new) that their a bunch of clowns. I saw senator brown say the pic he saw was a fake. I sure hope he's sure. And it's not just to play politics. I hate it when that the first agenda. but a man's blown apart face surely changes his looks. The crap Pakistan is reporting is disinformation. They have to play both sides. They are scrambling to stay in power.

But at the end of the day. It's turning out to be a joke.
edit on 5/4/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
Fox News just reported Obama will NOT release the photos

50 new threads in 5...4...3...

ETA: Here's the quick release from CNN:

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

Read on, others are posting links from other sources as well.
edit on 4-5-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: (no reason given)

Lol the liar in chief cant even make a passable BC no wonder he dont want this lie out as well

someone needs to arrest these war criminals running the USA.

Right. Like if the BC were faked he would have been personally responsible for creating it. Yep did it on his dining room table using construction paper crayons and paste. Thats why its so evident its fake. (NOT)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
More and more BS lies from our evil government. Maybe the CIA got tired of making fake pics that everyone called fake anyway.

The boogie man did his job and boosted Obamas poll numbers for the sheep.

link   
He wont show the picture because it will stir up the arab street, but he will do this www.telegraph.co.uk... What is going on?

link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by buni11687

they sure didnt have any problems showing americans drug through the streets of somalia

and those contractors being stung up and burned.

any way you look at this is big time bs.

So you're saying we should lower ourselves to the level of those animals. If no one ever takes the high road there is no evolution. Might as well go back to living in caves being hunter gatherers.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join