It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Osama Bin Laden was already dead when the troops found him....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This is a valid theory. Yay that people are using thier brains to theorize. I would like to add that it may have been the imposter that died of natural causes. He needed to be removed so that his story of working for the CIA, making videos would never be heard.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Or...an entirely new story emerging - IT WAS PAK FORCES WHO ATTACKED THE COMPOUND IN ABBOTTABAD

Excerpt: "Did the Pakistan military get too close to a CIA safe house?

Did the Pakistan security services get involved in a fight at the CIA safe house and then discover CIA operatives (or members of bin Laden's family) being housed there?

Did the US military then arrive on the scene to remove the evidence and concoct a story to cover its involvement with al Qaeda?"

With all the "revisions" aka lies coming from the WH, this may be the logical scenario.
Link: aangirfan.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Lets see...

1. US government has a history of lying to Americans and the world.
2. US government has a history of making outrageous claims (Iraqi WMDs, mobile chemical labs, Pentagon attack on 9/11)
2. US government has a history of not releasing evidence of questionable events (Pentagon attack 9/11)
3. US government has a history of presenting "what happened" stories with several holes in the plot.
4. US government has a history of concocting fake evidence (Fake grainy Osama videos, terrorist passports flying through infernos)
5. US government has a history of insisting that their version is 100% truth and everything else is bull# ("Let us not tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories..." - GWB)

And here the US government claims to have killed Osama, presents a "what happened" story that changed several times, insists that they have the evidence but will not release it.

But... we are supposed to buy the official version.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

You don't find it odd that Osama died from natural causes or kidney disease(or whatever you said (lol i forget) right around election time?

You don't see that the whole Obama killed Osama thing is being used for votes?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2
US Navy SEALs said they shot him and that's what I'm going to believe until I see evidence to the contrary. Some anonymous poster on a conspiracy nut website isn't going to cut it.

What evidence do you have to think Navy SEALs shot him? If Navy SEALs say they killed Chuck Norris and Kung fu Panda you would BELIEVE THEM?... I Think Chuck Norris could kill all Navy SEALs. You are just other anonymous poster in a nut website too, it takes one to know one.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2

Originally posted by blupblup
They also said that there was a fire-fight and he was killed in a gun battle and that he used his wife as a human shield

Now they're saying that he was Unarmed and his wife was NOT used in this way and she was only shot in th leg.

I haven't heard a SEAL that was there give either version. Both came from Obama. When they changed they admitted they were still getting details and originally gave some of them that were wrong. Like initially they were saying Obama monitored it in real time and they changed that to "was given frequent updates". Some initial confusion about an event that happpened half way around the globe doesn't mean they are lying.

If they had watched the video of the operation - either monitored it in real time as they alleged, or even watched it after the event, they would know EXACTLY what happened. So, HOW did they get their facts wrong? For =&^%'s sake, the Director of Counter Intelligence was in the photo of them ALLEGEDLY watching the video.

Their BS is a total insult to our intelligence.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
OL is being interviewed by the CIA right now. Dead, buried at sea no way.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
This is a valid theory. Yay that people are using thier brains to theorize. I would like to add that it may have been the imposter that died of natural causes. He needed to be removed so that his story of working for the CIA, making videos would never be heard.

Yeah... also possible, going along with the theory that he died in '02.... that would work for sure.
I think it's important we mull things over and don't just accept what they say, because they're not being exactly honest are they?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I think it is healthy to be curious and try to get your own point of view and not just to conform with what other say like...Navy SEALs

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dramoor

Well there is a huge row at the moment about Bin Laden's "Wife" so maybe she has said to the Pakistani authorities that she can tell them things... and THIS is why America want her so bad.

It's all a little odd.

It's pretty clear that there are links between Bin Laden and the CIA prior to 9/11.... so yeah, could well be something.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster

I think it is healthy to be curious and try to get your own point of view and not just to conform with what other say like...Navy SEALs

Exactly... we can't just take their word for it, like that one guy did

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You don't want tot know my thoughts..Shakes head..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Exactly... this article points out several of the contradictions (Lies) and I posted it on the last page.

www.guardian.co.uk...

They could have EASILY got their story straight.... nobody knew they were doing it, why not wait and then present the facts?

link   

Originally posted by Castaway65

You don't want tot know my thoughts..Shakes head..

Oh but I do, hence the thread.

Do share.....

link   
I have had dreams that have held up better than this story about Osama.
I just call distraction.
And why dispute his death when the one thing that seems to be consistent was that he was in PAKISTAN...
NOT AFGHANISTAN ... almost 10 years and trillions of dollars....
All to admit he was in the wrong county.
The best part was we all knew it. Or least numerous people on this site did.
There was even that guy who was on a lone mission to Pakistan to find Osama.
Are you telling me he was on some intel that the CIA weren't even cracking?
SEE->www.kdvr.com...
He was just on the boarder- But still.
This has gone on for far too long.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Oh no he wasnt according to all that i have been hearing .. they claim the Seals shot him because they had reason to .. OBL was reprted to have been unarmed but soon after that was anounced they said there was AK47 in the room along with other guns .. I dont doubt what you are saying that he was already dead and the real photo is realy gory cuause it is one thats old an really nasty looking

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hey people when i play Call Of Duty im a Navy SEAL too so LISTEN! The News tell me things that are not all true like...it didnt rain today and they said it would!!
the media is a weapon of mass desinformation

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yawn ... Holy crap! I've heard that the most enquiring and creative minds are the most intelligent but wow, the drivel on this thread?!! ... Uh, not to mention the drivel fed to us by the MSM?!! Maybe it is high time for the end of the world as we have come to know it ... Thank goodness we don't live for longer ... The changes and BS can hardly be stomached by any one person in any one lifetime ...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by Gloster

Exactly... we can't just take their word for it, like that one guy did

We will never hear a Navy Seal say anything about the operation. If we do, his identity will be hidden from us. This is to protect them from retaliation. No Navy Seals have said anything about the operation.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

Kinna hard when they dump all the evidence at sea. As Tom Cruise would say....SHOW ME THE BODY!!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join