It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Osama Bin Laden was already dead when the troops found him....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
So was discussing this with someone and we came to the conclusion that Bin Laden died of his illness.. and someone at the compound alerted the authorities as to the whereabouts and death of Bin Laden and the US decided to make up their own story and have a grand ending to all of this.

They got their man and killed him and got their revenge, even though he died of natural causes.

That's why the body was dumped, NOT because he wasn't killed and they can't allow us to find out, but because he wasn't killed in the way they say he was killed and by doing an autopsy or allowing others to handle/view the body, suspicions would have been raised.

There are so many theories floating around about this but I think this is certainly an interesting one.

What are your thoughts?

edit on 4/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
US Navy SEALs said they shot him and that's what I'm going to believe until I see evidence to the contrary. Some anonymous poster on a conspiracy nut website isn't going to cut it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
blup, I just read this article it has more details then most I have read, his daughter says,

Bin Laden’s daughter confirms her father shot dead by US Special Forces in Pakistan
english.alarabiya.net...

Osama bin Laden’s daughter had confirmed her father was captured alive and shot dead by the US Special Forces during the first few minutes of the operation carried out at the huge compound in Bilal Town, Abbottabad. 

edit on 083131p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

Actually, I feel opposite. I don't believe and I won't believe it until I see evidence.

When someone or some entity has a history of lying to you, do you continue to trust them?

Hell no.

Undeniable proof, or its dismissed

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

They also said that there was a fire-fight and he was killed in a gun battle and that he used his wife as a human shield

Now they're saying that he was Unarmed and his wife was NOT used in this way and she was only shot in th leg.

You believe the official line all you like.

I like to mull over all the alternatives.... I can't quite swallow the amount of bull**** we're being fed at the moment.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

Believing the official story eh?

I bet there are still WMD's in Iraq also.....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
According to OBL 12 year old daughter,
OBL was captured alive and executed a few minutes later by US SF.

There was no confrontation when US SF flew into to the compound. The heli that was said to have been shot down, encountered technical problems and had to be left behind. (later destroyed by the US, It was probably set to self destruct).

The US SF left with two bodies OBL and he's son, who was also executed.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Did you know Chuck Norris just arrived back home after spending a couple of days in Pakistan, coincidence? I THINK NOT!

What about that theory?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yeah I've heard about his daughter...

But... Lets say that he did die of natural causes, his family alerted the US troops (or some close friend at the compound did) and the US said that they would pay the family a good price, make sure they were protected and looked after, so long as they went along with whatever America wanted them too.

I'm really not that much of a conspiracy theorist, but I have to say.... a lot of what we've been told just doesn't make much sense.

I don't find it far-fetched that something like this could happen.... in fact it's more believable than what I'm hearing from the "officials"

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

UH OH. LOL. That doesn't look too good.
Now I know why obama had that look of death on his face.

edit on 4-5-2011 by Q2IN2Y because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by wasco2

They also said that there was a fire-fight and he was killed in a gun battle and that he used his wife as a human shield

Now they're saying that he was Unarmed and his wife was NOT used in this way and she was only shot in th leg.

Yea that official story about a sick unarmed man resisting several highly trained SEALS and therefore requiring deadly force....

That's it.....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Yup, they cannot seem to get the story straight, that, I don't understand,

but the article I posted said yes a women threw herself in front of Laden to protect him.

About the slain woman: officials said she could either be Bin Laden’s wife or a close family member since she offered to sacrifice her life for him. “As per our information, she shielded Bin Laden during the operation and was killed by American commandos,” an official said.

edit on 083131p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpal
Did you know Chuck Norris just arrived back home after spending a couple of days in Pakistan, coincidence? I THINK NOT!

What about that theory?

Sounds more believable than what I hear from the government.

They should give you a call about a job.....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Obama probably gave the order for OBL to be executed. Obama and he's staff was observing the whole event live as it was taking place. Obama had radio com with the Seal team.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

I haven't heard a SEAL that was there give either version. Both came from Obama. When they changed they admitted they were still getting details and originally gave some of them that were wrong. Like initially they were saying Obama monitored it in real time and they changed that to "was given frequent updates". Some initial confusion about an event that happpened half way around the globe doesn't mean they are lying.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Well in the interview the white house gave last night, they changed their story and said she wasn't killed she was only shot in the leg.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Obviously if I don't believe the FIRST official story, I probably don't believe this either.

BUT

You have to think.... nobody else knew about this,... why not take the time to get the story straight, get the facts all lined up and proper...

It makes no sense.

They knew he was dead (Died of natural causes) so they could tell us early... didn't matter, he wasn't gonna pop up somewhere saying "Hey I'm alive"

But they didn't get their story straight..... too many inconsistencies, too many changes to the story.

I don't buy it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I'm really not that much of a conspiracy theorist, but I have to say.... a lot of what we've been told just doesn't make much sense.

I agree, and with today's modern technology they can make the supporting evidence look really good, this conspiracy will never end, even people that don't read conspiracy sites think it is suspicious.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y

UH OH. LOL. That doesn't look too good.
Now I know why obama had that look of death on his face.

edit on 4-5-2011 by Q2IN2Y because: (no reason given)

No, it doesn't look good,
edit on 093131p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OccultScience

I'd like to push for a little more calmness and respect first off.

BUT - have to agree here. For quite a long time now, we have been more or less consistently lied to by the media. The media has become highly politicized and loves to toe official administration lines at will.

They don't report on things that they need to, distract us with fluff, and fill us full of propaganda. "Can I trust them THIS time?" I keep asking myself. Well - is there any good reason to do so? Have they earned my faith back?

Until they can live up to what was asked of them by Kennedy, until they start fully informing the people of this country and hold the government's feet to the fire, I cannot. This was way too politically expedient.

Now we've got "bin Laden's daughter" confirming things for us. Can I even trust that? No, not so much, I don't know her and the whole thing stinks.

Losing faith is a sad thing but the media and the government has done it to themselves. Too much crying wolf.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join