It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osamas Death US celebration pictures: Opinion and Discussion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Yeah, Bin Laden is dead, but gas is over $5 a gallon in some places. Fix that!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
I cant wait to see the new movie come out, "B FOR BINLADEN".Remember Remember the first of may, you thought that you'd killed me , but i got away

'C for CHINA'. Remember Remember the first of May, you #ed Hitler, got Bin Laden: but I'm here to stay
))

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by squints2010
Yeah, Bin Laden is dead, but gas is over $5 a gallon in some places. Fix that!

Glad you have been so relevant to the topic chap!

Bearing in mind the topic is the US celebration of the death of OBL and allowing your opinion to fit in somehow; have you seen the headline oil rate has temporarily shrunk as a result of his death, is that why you are enjoying the pictures of celebration? You must be freaking leaping in the aisles.
)

On the other-hand as a newbie, you could refer yourself to 'Learn how to read 101'. DkWaD

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
2nd May 10.55pm UK time, reporter says: so many people here because it is Spring Break.

Thats why it seemed so busy.....of course

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Painting your face like a warrior doesn't make you a warrior.

Celebrating the death of another, no matter how 'evil' this man is portrayed to be is...at best animalistic.

Swaying in the streets, thanking the president who not 24 hours before you were probably condemning = i call that mind control.

Americans need to wake up. If there was a single person who is awake and aware of the true rulers of the world in those crowds I would be ashamed for them. What I see in these pictures are sheep, fast asleep sheep.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I guess this just goes to show that, no matter where you are or what is going on, there is going to be some douche bags ruining it for everyone else.

I can't but feel that this whole thing reminds me of gang warfare. Some group wrongs one, they seek revenge, repeat ad nauseum.

Can't we all just get along

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayson
I guess this just goes to show that, no matter where you are or what is going on, there is going to be some douche bags ruining it for everyone else.

I can't but feel that this whole thing reminds me of gang warfare. Some group wrongs one, they seek revenge, repeat ad nauseum.

Can't we all just get along

Too true, one day we might become the human race, but who the # are we going to be fighting then?!?

I hate us when we laugh together

UK public demonstration = newspaper sales:

c nuts
edit on 2-5-2011 by spacedonk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
First, dignity is a learned behavior. Who has let these young people down?

Second, retaliation doesn't live as far away as some may believe. OTM have been coming across our borders for years.

www.wsbtv.com...

Our biggest threat has already come through our backdoor.

Those celebrating do not realize the flame is closer to their fan than they know.

edit on 2-5-2011 by 2gd2btru because: clarification

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Well, finally we got our man.

I'm apart of that college generation. I was in the 3rd grade when 9/11 happened, and while I was a bit too narrow-sighted to understand what was going on(who isn't at 11?), what happened that day still affected me greatly. I commemorate the lives lost that day and make up for my ignorance when it happened by watching documentary's and living through it again on the anniversary.

Still, I never spent much time reviling Bin Laden. I can understand my generations reaction, especially in NYC(This must mean closure to so many people there), though I do not take part in the celebrations.

Not because I don't think Osama didn't deserve to die, or because I think he ought to have had a trial, but because I don't see much actual progress made as a result. Cutting off the head doesn't always kill the serpent in this world.

The closure his death has brought to hundreds if not thousands of families who were directly affected by 9/11 is what I am happy for. That is something that very few people get when they lose a loved one.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Voidmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

Simply. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Well done America and all supporting nations. Should we celebrate the death of Osama, ABSOLUTELY!

This is pay off for all the stress, pain and suffering our service men and women have endured for nearly ten years now..........

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

The helicopter blade hit something upon landing at the compound, making it inoperable. The seals
blew it up upon leaving. There were NO casualties on the US side.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Indian celebrations:

Quetta, Pakistan: Supporters of Islamic political party Jamiat Ulma-e-Islam Nazaryati protest against the US military forces operation that killed Osama bin Laden

Nairobi, Kenya: Douglas Sidialo, who lost his sight in the 1998 bombing of the US embassy in Nairobi, prays at the memorial remembering the victims

and picture of the day from China:

anyone got any more?

edit on 3-5-2011 by spacedonk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedonk

What are they supporting here? Referees, zebras or jail uniforms?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Juventus or Newcastle United (soccer teams colours)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Like i said in my thread this is a clear PsyOp.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthmaven
Painting your face like a warrior doesn't make you a warrior.

Celebrating the death of another, no matter how 'evil' this man is portrayed to be is...at best animalistic.

Swaying in the streets, thanking the president who not 24 hours before you were probably condemning = i call that mind control.

Americans need to wake up. If there was a single person who is awake and aware of the true rulers of the world in those crowds I would be ashamed for them. What I see in these pictures are sheep, fast asleep sheep.

Some how It dont sit right with me either ... evil as he may be .. I cannot find justice in passing judgements it is not my inhertant job. Because .. hows that ol saying go people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones??? that includes the USA .. and other countrys as well IMO..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Like i said in my thread this is a clear PsyOp.

that was something that I considered in the first instance, however having had some college age posters to this thread explain how emotive an issue 9/11 and by association Bin Laden has been for them throughout their teenage years, I am not so sure that the demonstrations we saw were not representative of a true feeling. I still question the speed at which they occurred and the seemingly well organised nature of the demos but sincerely feel that the demographic of people in the crowd fits securely with the words of the posters to this thread of that age.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join