It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sickening: Media Celebrates Bin Laden's Death: Yet He Was Never Even Indited for 9/11!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Show me a video were he takes responsibility for 9/11. He only blesses those attacks,

now to be fair he did take responsibility for bombing the U.S. Embassy in Kenya, which destroyed my birth certificates....

Edit: Did not read all the posts. Vitchillo on page 1 addresses this with far superior quality.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Marulo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marulo
reply to post by Kali74

now to be fair he did take responsibility for bombing the U.S. Embassy in Kenya, which destroyed my birth certificates....

I'm sorry but that was good...
*** I give you 3 for that stab.

link   
Thank you True American for starting this thread.

I’m not an American citizen but apparently being your neighbour I’m supposed to be celebrating with you. I am not.

Yes, 9/11 resulted in the death of thousands of people but the wars that afterwards caused the deaths of TENS/HUNDRED of thousands of innocent people. If 9/11 was not perpetrated by Osama bin Laden/Al Qaida then everyone, the Americans included, have died in total vain. Efforts for naught.

link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Man, I would not normally do this, and I am not saying that True American is an American.

But you have no right to tell anyone whether they are an American or not, you don't even know what your country is... What makes you or people that agree with you Americans and those that disagree with you not...

This is just my two cents, and like yours, it is worthless.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Why do you so easily dismiss the video of Bin Laden admitting he was a murderer, and blatantly accept other videos which cherry pick evidence and claim that 9/11 wasn't Bin Laden?

You don't seem objective at all. More like there's a conspiracy in everything and that if someone doesn't agree with you, they're somehow sleeping or a sheep.

Santa killed Kennedy and we never went to the moon and the BC has layers too, I'll bet.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

Originally posted by James1982
Maybe it's just me, but it seems like all the shills and disinfo agents are coming out of the woodwork like crazy tonight....

They have never been so obvious to me. I find it very interesting.

Right, because if someone doesn't follow your beliefs or line of thinking, they are obviously either sheep or are paid to spread disinformation. However, people that follow along your lines of thinking are not sheep because...

When every single thing that happens is a conspiracy, cover-up or distraction from another event, it really weakens the entire argument. Where does reality lye when you think EVERYTHING is a conspiracy?

I'm just curious, but I do not see where that poster stated that everything is a conspiracy?

And your logic is that everything cannot be a conspiracy so nothing is?

Interesting.

Sheep.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Why do you so easily dismiss the video of Bin Laden admitting he was a murderer, and blatantly accept other videos which cherry pick evidence and claim that 9/11 wasn't Bin Laden?

The "video of bin laden" was blatantly NOT Bin Laden. The funny part is the fact that the CIA can doll anyone up in a beard and Americans can't tell the difference.

Apparently they all look the same.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I am amazed by number of people supporting this murder.If it's not alright for Osama to kill then why someone else can do it?
With all those people in the streets celebrating death of a HUMAN BEING is truly scary,and the even more frightening thing is nobody didn't prove that he is responsible for those attacks!!!

I love your self-righteousness U.S.
BTW...Innocent until proven guilty?????I rest my case.

And another thing,does government really thinks this was the right thing to do with all the nuke threats?I guess we just need to wait for the grand finale,good job Obama.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I am not fooled. Illusionists often use distraction to concrete their illusions. The false flag attack of 911 was a psi op the evidence is there. The military much respect to their psi ops teams is a propaganda machine capable of fooling many people. History will be as they say it is as long as they keep repeating how they want it.

It is clear that concrete evidence (no pun intended) has been swept under the rug. The Psi Op of the announcement kept everyone waiting for an hour when they had a week to prep the statement. This is similar to what you see at a concert with divas and wank bands.

The real masterminds that have perpetrated this chain reaction of death and debt on humanity are still free as they truly are masters of illusion and information. To them I say I am not fooled and I respect your skill set in the areas of psi ops. However I do not respect how you have chosen to apply them. These puppet masters and psi ops teams are still free in the back ground to do this again. The price of mental and physical freedom is eternal vigilance. Choose to be awakened.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Shirak because: Add one more point.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I was about to make a thread like this one, but based on the fact that the people are celebrating KILLING someone.

cheering like a bunch of monkeys in the 2 minutes of hate.

getting the people all worked up and patriotic. giving them something to cheer about, blood sport.

Exactly. The government allegedly murders someone without any indictment or legal process - and people rejoice. It's no better than the lion pits of Roman times.... I find it sad to see such a barbaric mindset alive and strong in society. Murdering people is seen as acceptable....eg. calls for Gadaffi to be killed, US citizens on Obama's 'hit list'., etc, etc.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Osama is responsible for 9/11.....when almost 3,000 people were killed, is it any wonder most of America is cheering his death!

How many deaths of innocents is the US responsible for by now? This is not the issue even if he were guilty of 9/11 which I knew he was not on the first day within hours you could see everything was wrong if you have half a drop of insight.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysStoned
I am amazed by number of people supporting this murder.If it's not alright for Osama to kill then why someone else can do it?
With all those people in the streets celebrating death of a HUMAN BEING is truly scary,and the even more frightening thing is nobody didn't prove that he is responsible for those attacks!!!

I love your self-righteousness U.S.
BTW...Innocent until proven guilty?????I rest my case.

And another thing,does government really thinks this was the right thing to do with all the nuke threats?I guess we just need to wait for the grand finale,good job Obama.

It so reminds me of all the people who made me feel afraid they might harm me when Bush declared war and I was against it.
It made no sense at all and clearly was not for the purpose stated. On my home block everyone hung a flag out and if you were not pro war you were not an American...me..my son is in the military, my Father was a major war hero...they were all so easily mislead I start to think harp has worked on all those with some mind bending waves and the ones who see straight are immune.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

And yet that answers..................not the question I asked.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Why do you so easily dismiss the video of Bin Laden admitting he was a murderer

Because I have a brain, am a video and audio editor with over 20 years experience, am not a fool, am not an idiot, am not a clueless SHEEP that buys all the lies our intelligence FLAPTARDS put out for SHEEPLE consumption- and lastly- because the evidence of what is really going on here has been discussed to DEATH on ATS over my long term, 6.5 year membership here. Sorry you are still at ground zero.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
lol, I'm just glad you guys are here, and can see through this crap.

Who wants to BET me that Obama will not say a damn word about the lack of evidence either, and the fact that he was never indited?

I got 100 bucks says he doesn't.

has anyone thought thaty maybe, just maybe Osama was armed and firing away when they got to him???.....kinda hard to put handcuffs on a guy who's firing a AK-47 in your direction, and even if he didn't have an AK, he could have had a handgun, knife or some other type of weapon on him....you people weren't there...so why don't you cut some slack to the "boots" that were being shot at. every second those guys would have hesitated could have been deadly for them. this wasn't a CSI episode.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Who cares if he were indicted or not? He unilaterally declared war. He doesn't have American civil rights, plus he said he did it. You don't have to "indict" an enemy soldier before you kill him. This is not a criminal or a civil matter.

Then, after saying he's not afraid to die and all that, when the time comes, he grabs his own wife and uses her as a shield so he can what? Live another five seconds? Turns out the guy is a coward. One can only hope his 72 black eyed virgins are all pigs.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I must say i am amused by your ignorance

Please,enjoy the moment of your triumph,like you did when Hiroshima was nuked,God bless America!

p.s. again who was caught and killed for that terrorism?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
First of all I'm glad many people feel something strange about this. Even my mother and friends of mine who aren't into the conspiracy stuff said they felt something was strange. Especially about burrying his body in the sea within 24 hours after death? And not one picture or video actually showing anything that could be proof. Please...I am seeing reports Isreal may be about to strike Iran..boy oh boy would this be a good time eh? While all these people are celebrating the death of someone who wasn't even responsible for 911 thinking a victory on terror.. They will use this as evidence as success against countries like Iran. Man oh man what a freaking last couple of days it has been

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

So as a leader people followed he had an ideology and fought his war. That describes a lot of people we're not killing, and this logic might follow through to them as well.

Also, has it been definitively proven that he used his wife as a shield? I've read both that it was him and that it was another person who used a woman as a shield, but no matter, as I don't believe the facts are in.

edit on 5/2/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysStoned

Exactly! Star for you!

And to all those who are claiming the video of people "celebrating" in the streets when 9/11 happened... shame on you. It was discovered early on that news networks were using stock footage of a muslim festival/celebration and mislead their viewers into believing people in the middle east were celebrating en masse the attacks on the USA.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join