It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sickening: Media Celebrates Bin Laden's Death: Yet He Was Never Even Indited for 9/11!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
There is absolutely no reason to celebrate tonight. Our country is united in hatred and has forgotten it's duty as American citizens to question, to dissent.

Without any amount of proof masses of people are gathering. Moreover, they are gathering over the death of one man who was shown to have no ties to what happened on September 11th - but they will not gather to protest the suspension of their civil liberties.

It is sickening. Today, I am disappointed in America.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

they already look up to that homicidal maniac named barrack hussein obama.

to the op there is no need to celebrate the death of another human being

even if its osama the martyr bin laden.

be glad justice has finally been given to the families of 9-11 and they finally have a bit of closure that they didnt die in vain.

edit on 1-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

OBAMA!

Terrist

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Expect a 300-500 point gain in the DOW JONES tomorrow.

Also, expect everyone to forget anything bad that was said about obama.
This increases his chances for reelection.

Forgot to add.... UNFORTUNATELY..

edit on 1-5-2011 by R3KR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
be glad justice has finally been given to the families of 9-11 and they finally have a bit of closure that they didnt die in vain.

Closure? WHAT closure? Osama Bin Laden was NEVER EVEN INDICTED FOR 9/11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I guess you must have missed the OP altogether....

OOPS? Wrong thread?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
how many times people have to say that osama took credit?

he did and he was ended... the mastermind behind the planning of the twin towers is dead.

those people who had family there have some closure knowing that the idiot who planned their deaths is dead.

geez.

osama was not a good guy by no means but i can tell you about 3000+ american citizens who didnt do nothing to noone.

bah

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
how many times people have to say that osama took credit?

On a highly controversial video that didn't even look like him and was an obvious concoction of the CIA. That what you're using as proof?

Find better proof, cause that doesn't cut it. Not around here.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Well hell, they had to kill somebody, didn't they? And of course, it's not like they were going to go after those who were actually responsible.

Am I suggesting that 9/11 was quite possibly an inside job? Yes I am.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Just cause the US has assembled the most powerful military of pawns in the history of the world, does not change the fact that they are still....PAWNS. To be sacrificed for the King and Queen. I hope you guys enjoy dealing out death to those who have not even been formerly accused of a crime. You figure going to war over lies in Iraq would have been enough...but nope. :shk:

It will take a nuke. Several of them. The end.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I was about to make a thread like this one, but based on the fact that the people are celebrating KILLING someone.

cheering like a bunch of monkeys in the 2 minutes of hate.

getting the people all worked up and patriotic. giving them something to cheer about, blood sport.

You mean like when all those people on 9/11 that were dancing in the streets as our innocent died?
Yep.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I mean really, just look at this sick BS:

WASHINGTON – Osama bin Laden, the glowering mastermind behind the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks that killed thousands of Americans, was slain in a firefight Sunday with U.S. forces in Pakistan, ending a manhunt that spanned a frustrating decade.

"Justice has been done," President Barack Obama said in a dramatic late-night announcement at the White House.

news.yahoo.com...

Justice? JUSTICE? The US government gave up on the idea of JUSTICE a long, LONG time ago. :shk:

The glowering mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks....? ?? ?? ?? Where's the evidence?

Oh, is THAT why there is STILL no indictment against him? Cause they have so much evidence? I suppose they are going to indict him after he's dead, right?

You deserve what you get US of Aholes.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
WOW What a bunch of sore losers, finally the guy who ADMITTED to his involvment in 9/11 is dead, and all you 9/11 conspiracy nuts are COMPLAINING? WOW. SHAME. ON. YOU. Sickening.

I'm sad to say I am ashamed to be a member of these forums.

edit on 2-5-2011 by RichardK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Folks we are swimming in a sea of spin and propaganda tonight!! I guess no one saw the Doc about the origins of "THE BASE" www.youtube.com...

The guy playing OBL in the confession vid is wearing a ring which is against his strict religious beliefs. Don't get me wrong he was not innocent but I think he had as much to do with 911 as Lee Harvey Oswald had to do with shooting JFK.

edit on 2-5-2011 by MinorityReporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

You deserve what you get US of Aholes.

WTF?
What did all of the innocent people in our country do to deserve that?
Your crazy is showing, better put it away before all your sheeple see it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012

Originally posted by yourmaker
I was about to make a thread like this one, but based on the fact that the people are celebrating KILLING someone.

cheering like a bunch of monkeys in the 2 minutes of hate.

getting the people all worked up and patriotic. giving them something to cheer about, blood sport.

You mean like when all those people on 9/11 that were dancing in the streets as our innocent died?
Yep.

Didn't your mama teach you that "two wrongs don't make a right"?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
ummm...Osama claimed responsibility.
2nd

Actually this is what he said...

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said.

"Following the latest explosions in the United States, some Americans are pointing the finger at me, but I deny that because I have not done it. The United States has always accused me of these incidents which have been caused by its enemies. Reiterating once again, I say that I have not done it, and the perpetrators have carried this out because of their own interest," said bin Laden on September 16, 2001, just five days after the attacks.

articles.cnn.com...:US

Why would he deny it? The point of terrorist attacks is to make a statement, what is the point if no one admits to it?

And to those making the claim, no this is not about feeling sorry for or supporting Bin Laden, it's about the truth, who was really involved, and the years of war based on lies and coverups.

All those that bought into the lies are now thinking justice has been done, when in reality all that has been done is his-story has been written, ahem whitewashed, by those in power as usual.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RichardK
WOW What a bunch of sore losers, finally the guy who ADMITTED to his involvment in 9/11 is dead, and all you 9/11 conspiracy nuts are COMPLAINING? WOW. SHAME. ON. YOU. Sickening.

I'm sad to say I am ashamed to be a member of these forums.

edit on 2-5-2011 by RichardK because: (no reason given)

This is what I was talking about in my last post.

No one is a sore loser, you have won nothing, just excepted a bunch of BS. The only people who have won is the power elite.

Why bother questioning anything eh, as long as you can perceive yourself as the winner that's all that matters ain't it mate?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

According to lot of people on here one would think poor Bin Laden was a misunderstood saint. Maybe you should a build a shrine for this innocent man. I don't recall with all his bragging, threatening, organizing ever once denying he was guilty. He is the one who announced a war against the US way ahead of the twin towers. I guess he was innocent in the attack against the USS Cole as well. If he was a patsy he set his self up. If he wasn't the mastermind of 9/11 he still wasn't innocent. It is a well known fact that he and his family was up to there neck with questionable business ties. It was somewhat common knowledge that he worked for the CIA when during Bush Sr. time there. You can cry for him all you want. He is anything but a poor innocent. For me I won't shed a tear.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Even though he had little involvement in 9/11 he is guilty of providing principal support and operational management for the following attacks :

www.infoplease.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Wow, you certainly have a lot of cajones to come in here speaking such truths.

That's what caused the CIA to conjure up the FAKE Bin Laden video in the first place, seeing as they were dumfounded that Bin Laden DIDN'T claim responsibility for the attacks. And that just did not fit into their little plan- so they produced a fake video- which is the one the less astute are trying to use in this thread as basis for their delusions. It's ok...We must slap the sheeple daily into realization seeing as cutting off all their fleece isn't enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join