It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I know real "witchcraft"/"magic" can be achieved.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
After being disccharged from the military I came home only to face a life mental chaos and complete depression. When I was in the military I had the most strange experiences that a new soldier could encounter, everything from witnessing paranormal phenomenom to ufo phenomenom. My experiences led me to a complete state of drunkness, I was always drinking and always getting in trouble for it.
I realized that a deeper force was operating beside me and it was an evil one. Since I believe evil has no power over me I started teaching myself about everything from religion to esoterics for the past 2 years after my discharge.
When I came home I felt like i had hypersentsitivity to sound, but I also felt like all the sounds were coming form my neighbors who live underneath me. I got so mad one day from hearing sounds which I thought were coming from my neighbors computer in a manner in which I thought that my neighbor was downloading random anonying sounds which inclided everything from loud buzzing bees to police sirens then playing them aloud on his pc with very high bass speakers. I almost tried to kick down their door and beat all their azzes up one day that I was even awakened from good sleep by these sounds..
By coincidence right when this was going up one of my sisters psychiatrist friend was in my house and she decided to call the cops, which led to me doing 30 days in a palce called 4 winds upstate. This place wasn't so bad, in fact it opened my mind up spiritually, because I had an amazing view of the stars because this place was built on a beautiful elevated landscape upstate. While there I decided to find myself and I was taught alot about self realization and chinese medicine philosophies and yoga.
When I came home after leaving this place I was in a complete state of mental relaxation after drinking alot of seroquel and zoloft for a month and being in such a peaceful environment. Even though I felt that pot was causing alot of my problems I realized that smoking it was key to enabling my higher perception of truth. Now I smoke and meditate and do alot of reading on esoterics and religion in general. Spirituality is my way to escape the stresses wihich arised from past few years of strange revelation type experiences.
Just recently I read about 20 different ebooks on google about esoterics and just about every physic phenomenom which I know about and now i undererstand how everything can be explained geomtrically. Sacred geometry can only be manifested in your thoughts throught practice. the more you focus on geometric patterns the more atttraction that your perception draws to the perception of the unseen etheral geometrical infinite patternized universe.
It's funny because 2 days ago my second floor neighbors moved and I decided to walk into their apartment and see what their living conditions were like because I felt like they tried to screw my life and this would be satisfying. The super of my building came to paint and he was having a conversation with my father about how they found alot of ritualistic material in their house and how they had pentragrams drawn all over their walls. I saw this with my own eyes and then I realized that everything till that point was a revelation about the simplicity behind evil powers which can be manifested through symbolism and ritualism. This was the cause to all the strange sounds which drove me crazy for a few months.
I had spoken to a psychic who told me I was under a spell which involved the thought of me being hung over a tomb and he told me how to get rid of its effect. I paid 300 bucks for a gallon of some kind of mystical bathwater which was suppose to exterminate this crap and I didn't believe in the occult then so I didn't really have the will to follow through with the psychics instruction about the bath. Not only do I not need the ath now, but I also understand why the world is so f*ck*d up, because occult BS is really taking place and its nothing but a bunch of individuals who understand their geometrical relationship to the universe, what a great month it has been.

Much love and knowledge.
Thanks for reading.

edit on 30-4-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Interesting read. But 300 bucks for some water? Wow...that was clearly a scam. You stated you purchased the water before believing in this type of stuff. What motivated you to do that? And knowing what you know now, how would you counter such a spell?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Interesting, the occult is something I haven't really had to experience.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Thanks for the read.
I'm glad that you got it together.
I laughed a bit because rituals are not to be done in apts.
This post is an example why.
If you have any more trouble, learn to banish and shield and you'll be alright.
Curses are most often unintentional.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CanYouHandleTheTruth

The reason is because a friend of my brother was the one who decided to take me to see the psychich because it was a personal physic helper of his who supposely had provided him with alot of protection from witchcraft for years. This guy believed in the psychics abilities so much that he thought that he was doing my family a favor by taking me to see him and he paid for the water. I was so mentally scattered that while this was taking place I had all my possesions including this bathwater in the trunk of my car because the sounds were so devastating that I was staying motels almost everynight, unless i slept in my car. At the motels I didn't hear the sounds so I thought that my self was to be more consdiered and the fact that mind had more control over reality, this is why I didn't bath the water. I was also scared to actually do it because I thought that I would strong forces leaving me while bathing with it. about the overcoming part. Now I understand that thoughts and relaxed breathing overcome everything. So as long as I am always balanced with my "spirit" I feel everything that is taking place within my body and when I feel like a body part feels strained constantly it could e a possibility that it is because of witcraft because i tend to do alot of deep breathing and these parts still seem to bother as if they are never healthy. It is a deep personal witnessing of negative forces which have led me toa journey find a higher knowledge of the universe in order to defeat them.
This may sound crazy to you, but this is my understanding of reality. Manifesting these thoughts has gained me access to "real" energy.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatitanimulli

What makes you think that their not done in apts? they are rituals of invoking elemental energies and other greater forces. To a mad person who has little knowledge a black magic ritual it would seem as if they are willing to give their soul over to the d3vil in return for power and fear or money, but to me since I have real understanding of the willpower behing though which in turn has minfested higher dimensional thought of the practices of rituals. Since I undestand geaomtery real well even in terms of sacred I know why their rituals worked and why the sounds were heard by me. Simple because I'm probably the only person in my 3 story building with this much knowledge and a higher good force which I have built in my home through alot of meditative practice were negating the effects of their rituals which in turn made the sounds seem like it was coming physically out of their apt instead of me hearing the sounds in my head. I hope you can understand this.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
well i mean we do exist right?
things happen every day.

MY opinion:
DEMONS work through reality, visuals, UFO's, magic
GOD-watches & works in much more mysterious* ways

:-)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 420CUMMINS

I can agree with this my friend.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

Yes I do understand. The pentagrams on the walls are for containment purposes. Was there a pentagram on the ceiling?
One reason magick practices should not be done in apts is because while the rituals are taking place, they should be concealed from the profane.(by profane, I mean outsiders). I am sure your presence affected them just as much as their presence affected you.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Wow, this is just an example of a bigger picture, yes there actually was a big o pentagram in their ceiling which was painted black. There was also a black leather couch, the walls were painted gray and the floor was burned to black wood, I assumed small animals were burned over circles.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

What do you mean by containment purpose, in what sense contained?. enlighten me my friend.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I have something very important to share with you, check your Messages.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

With the pentagram on the ceiling, they were trying to shield you from them. But you never shielded them from you. You were drawn in by your past experiences, with which somehow had a connection with one of them. Perhaps even in a past life. The sounds which drove you bonkers were the past experiences shooting through you all at once. It seemed to you that these sounds were random. But to whoever you had that connection with below you, those sounds were in perfect order.

Sorry, it seems complicated. It's hard to express.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Honestly it sounds like you either suffered a mild psychosis or were electronically harassed. PTSD will cause you to focus on sounds and try to identify them. Sleep deprivation will make you misinterpret strange sounds and can even make them sound like voices. Though it is possible to induce symptoms of schizophrenia with harassment techniques and you did end up in mental health facility.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Wow! seriously man this is the conclusion to alot of personal problems, thanks alot this is the greatest information I have ever been told. I believe that my post made you reply a higher truth which to you is probably simple undertanding to you but which in turn enlightened my spiritual path, by you sharing your reply. thanks.!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthCqer
reply to post by 420CUMMINS

I can agree with this my friend.

thank you sir :-) the world is good... (i suppose haha)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NE1911

trully speaking, this was my first though, I thought that I was being harrassed by electronic means. Byt everything to this post kindof seems to have to do with a higher spiritual revelation which I accept as the understanding of symbolism and sacred geometry.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Can you please share more about this, it seems so perfectly sense making to me that now I understand the nature of the sounds and why they claimed the sounds werent coming from them evern though sometimes I would hear them speaking very loud after or before the sounds.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthCqer

Wow! seriously man this is the conclusion to alot of personal problems, thanks alot this is the greatest information I have ever been told. I believe that my post made you reply a higher truth which to you is probably simple undertanding to you but which in turn enlightened my spiritual path, by you sharing your reply. thanks.!

I would be more specific, but then I'd just be showboating.

Below is a link to learn how to banish and shield. I am to the point where I can do it all in my mind. It is the first thing that everyone who practices Magick learns. It has a wide range of different ancient beliefs incorporated into it. It is meant to keep you safe. It will do you no harm. Once you are able to complete it twice a day, feel free to explore for the answers that you are looking for.
May I recommend that you stay away from all the witchcraft and new age fluff. It was created as a distraction.

Here's the link:
www.kheper.net...

Oh yeah, learn everything you possibly can about this exercise. Learn it's history, it's meaning, and it's sources if you decide to go ahead with it.
edit on 30-4-2011 by illuminatitanimulli because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Tomorrow, when my mind is clear from today's stresses I will do this. Thank you very much.

This information has been of great importance to my spiritual journey.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join