It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Analysis Into the Mind of a Suspected Killer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

do you think that these same people had Marilyn Monroe killed ...made to look like a suicide...because of that diary she kept etc.?

Well, like with everything else in this case, nothing can be said for sure. In other words, all we can really do is speculate unfortunately. This being so, I do think It was related, yes. This being so, here's a fantastic thread going into more detail on Marilyn and her death, I think you'll enjoy the read: Marilyn Monroe: The Case Reviewed

One reason I do think It was related though is by looking at another women called Mary Meyers. The reason I bring this up is due to her suspicious death. A death which came about as, much like Marilyn Monroe is suspected to have done, Mary Meyers is confirmed to have had an affair with JFK while he was president, not forgetting she is alleged to have been told certain classified secrets.. like Marilyn was.

Please see the above thread for information on Marilyn. Here is some information on Mary that is of importance:

In October 1961, Mary began visiting John F. Kennedy in the White House. It was about this time she began an affair with the president. Mary told her friends, Ann and James Truitt, that she was keeping a diary about the relationship.

In 1962 Mary made contact with Timothy Leary, the director of research projects at Harvard University. Leary supplied '___' to Mary who used it with Kennedy. Leary also claimed that Mary helped influence Kennedy's views on nuclear disarmament and rapprochement with Cuba. It was later discovered that the FBI was keeping a file on Mary. Later, James Angleton, head of counterintelligence at the CIA admitted that the agency was bugging Mary's telephone and bedroom during this period.

Kennedy aide, Meyer Feldman, claimed in an interview with Nina Burleigh that the president might have discussed substantial issues with her: "I think he might have thought more of her than some of the other women and discussed things that were on his mind, not just social gossip."

In January, 1963, Philip Graham, the publisher of the Washington Post, attended a convention of American newspaper editors in Phoenix. Graham, who was suffering from alcoholism, disclosed at the meeting that John F. Kennedy was having an affair with Mary Meyer. No newspaper reported this incident but Kennedy decided to bring an end to the affair. However, they continued to see each other at social functions.

According to his biography, Flashbacks (1983) Timothy Leary claims that Mary phoned him the day after Kennedy was assassinated: "They couldn't control him any more. He was changing too fast. He was learning too much... They'll cover everything up. I gotta come see you. I'm scared. I'm afraid."

In the summer of 1964 Meyer told friends that she believed someone had been inside her house while she was away. On another occasion she told Elizabeth Eisenstein that "she thought she had seen somebody leaving as she walked in". Mary reported these incidents to the police. Eisenstein said Mary was clearly frightened by these incidents.

On 12th October, 1964, Mary Pinchot Meyer was shot dead as she walked along the Chesapeake and Ohio towpath in Georgetown. Henry Wiggins, a car mechanic, was working on a vehicle on Canal Road, when he heard a woman shout out: "Someone help me, someone help me". He then heard two gunshots. Wiggins ran to the edge of the wall overlooking the tow path. He later told police he saw "a black man in a light jacket, dark slacks, and a dark cap standing over the body of a white woman."

Mary appeared to be killed by a professional hitman. The first bullet was fired at the back of the head. She did not die straight away. A second shot was fired into the heart. The evidence suggests that in both cases, the gun was virtually touching Mary’s body when it was fired. As the FBI expert testified, the “dark haloes on the skin around both entry wounds suggested they had been fired at close-range, possibly point-blank”.
(Source)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/710b435723b5.jpg[/atsimg]

Soon afterwards Raymond Crump, a black man, was found not far from the murder scene. He was arrested and charged with Mary's murder. Police tests were unable to show that Crump had fired the .38 caliber Smith and Wesson gun.

There were no trace of nitrates on his hands or clothes. Despite an extensive search of the area no gun could be found. This included a two day search of the tow path by 40 police officers. The police also drained the canal near to the murder scene. Police scuba divers searched the waters away from where Mary was killed. However, no gun could be found. Nor could the prosecution find any link between Crump and any Smith and Wesson gun.

Crump’s lawyer, Dovey Roundtree, was convinced of his innocence. A civil rights lawyer who defended him for free, she argued that Crump was so timid and feeble-minded that if he had been guilty he would have confessed everything while being interrogated by the police.

No newspaper reports identified the true work of her former husband, Cord Meyer. He was described as a government official or an author. A large number of journalists knew that Meyer had been married to a senior CIA officer. They also knew that she had been having an affair with John F. Kennedy. None of this was reported. In fact, the judge, ruled that the private life of Mary Meyer could not be mentioned in court.
(Source)

Notice some subtle similarities between the 2 women?

Also, notice towards the very end Mary's husband, a CIA director was mentioned? Well, here's a snippet about him which you will find interesting:

In March, 1976, James Truitt gave an interview to the National Enquirer. Truitt told the newspaper that Mary Pinchot Meyer was having an affair with John F. Kennedy. He also claimed that Meyer had told his wife, Ann Truitt, that she was keeping an account of this relationship in her diary. Meyer asked Truitt to take possession of a private diary "if anything ever happened to me".

Ann Truitt was living in Tokyo at the time of the murder. She phoned Ben Bradlee at his home and asked him if he had found the diary. Bradlee, who claimed he was unaware of his sister-in-law's affair with Kennedy, knew nothing about the diary. He later recalled what he did after Truitt's phone-call: "We didn't start looking until the next morning, when Tony and I walked around the corner a few blocks to Mary's house. It was locked, as we had expected, but when we got inside, we found Jim Angleton, and to our complete surprise he told us he, too, was looking for Mary's diary."

James Angleton, CIA counterintelligence chief, admitted that he knew of Mary's relationship with John F. Kennedy and was searching her home looking for her diary and any letters that would reveal details of the affair. According to Ben Bradlee, it was Mary's sister, Antoinette Bradlee, who found the diary and letters a few days later. It was claimed that the diary was in a metal box in Mary's studio. The contents of the box were given to Angleton who claimed he burnt the diary. Angleton later admitted that Mary recorded in her diary that she had taken '___' with Kennedy before "they made love".

Leo Damore claimed in an article that appeared in the New York Post that the reason Angleton and Bradlee were looking for the diary was that: "She (Meyer) had access to the highest levels. She was involved in illegal drug activity. What do you think it would do to the beatification of Kennedy if this woman said, 'It wasn't Camelot, it was Caligula's court'?" Damore also said that a figure close to the CIA had told him that Mary's death had been a professional "hit".

There is another possible reason why both Angleton and Bradlee were searching for documents in Meyer's house. Were they looking for material that Meyer had been collecting on CIA's covert activities?

After leaving the CIA in 1977 Meyer became a a nationally syndicated columnist. He also wrote several books including an autobiography, Facing Reality: From World Federalism to the CIA. In the book Meyer commented on the murder of his wife: "I was satisfied by the conclusions of the police investigation that Mary had been the victim of a sexually motivated assault by a single individual and that she had been killed in her struggle to escape." Carol Delaney, the longtime personal assistant to Meyer, later admitted: "Mr. Meyer didn't for a minute think that Ray Crump had murdered his wife or that it had been an attempted rape. But, being an Agency man, he couldn't very well accuse the CIA of the crime, although the murder had all the markings of an in-house rubout."

In February, 2001, the writer, C. David Heymann, asked Cord Meyer about the death of Mary Pinchot Meyer: "My father died of a heart attack the same year Mary was killed , " he whispered. "It was a bad time." And what could he say about Mary Meyer? Who had committed such a heinous crime? "The same sons of bitches," he hissed, "that killed John F. Kennedy."

Cord Meyer died of lymphoma on 13th March, 2001.
(Source)

Mary was killed because of her involvement with JFK, I have no doubt... So, we can at least be suspicious Marilyn suffered the exact same fate.
edit on 18-5-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thank you for all the wonderful information........I didn't know about M.Meyer....wow...it just makes me wonder who was really behind all of their deaths.....the answer I come up with is scarey....do you think they monitor ATS?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

wow...it just makes me wonder who was really behind all of their deaths.....the answer I come up with is scarey

Personally, I think Lyndon B. Johnson and J.Edgar Hoover (along with a lot of help from the mafia) were responsible for the demise of JFK. Jack Ruby himself confirms Johnson is responsible as well as some others. Not forgetting the confession under secret tape from mafia boss Carlos Marcello. The list is endless.

Just remember this quote: "Cut off the tail of the dog first and the head will turn around and bite you. But cut off the head of the dog first, the tail dies with it."

Every single person above wanted to get rid of Bobby Kennedy you see. That's why all of this happened. First, they rid the world of JFK slowing Bobby Down (in the above quote, RFK is the tail and JFK is the head). They they finished him off once he started gaining popularity and started growing politically himself (If he wasn't assassinated, he would have most probably of been made president and would have outed the conspiracy)

They all wanted to get rid of Bobby Kennedy and that's why John had to die, In my opinion.

....do you think they monitor ATS?

No, but if they did, I'm sure my name will have come up from time to time..

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

wow...it just makes me wonder who was really behind all of their deaths.....the answer I come up with is scarey

Personally, I think Lyndon B. Johnson and J.Edgar Hoover (along with a lot of help from the mafia) were responsible for the demise of JFK. Jack Ruby himself confirms Johnson is responsible as well as some others. Not forgetting the confession under secret tape from mafia boss Carlos Marcello. The list is endless.

Just remember this quote: "Cut off the tail of the dog first and the head will turn around and bite you. But cut off the head of the dog first, the tail dies with it."

Every single person above wanted to get rid of Bobby Kennedy you see. That's why all of this happened. First, they rid the world of JFK slowing Bobby Down (in the above quote, RFK is the tail and JFK is the head). They they finished him off once he started gaining popularity and started growing politically himself (If he wasn't assassinated, he would have most probably of been made president and would have outed the conspiracy)

They all wanted to get rid of Bobby Kennedy and that's why John had to die, In my opinion.

....do you think they monitor ATS?

No, but if they did, I'm sure my name will have come up from time to time..

Very interesting theory. New to me as well.

Food for thought.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

JFK was a problem.. but Bobby was THE problem.

That's why he had to later die himself, IMO. They didn't want him as president, they hated him and they wanted him gone.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Very interesting and very well researched. I enjoyed it very much. Certainly gives one something to think about. Thank You for making it an "easy" read too, so many of the posts aren't easy to read/follow. I may even go back and read it again.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by delionqueen1

Thanks for the kind words and I do hope you decide to re-read a couple of times. I truly believe everything I wrote in the OP is truth and once put together, It does make a lot of sense to me. I just hope the same applies to others also.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

My point, EXACTLY!

I would like to present two videos that point in the direction of the origin of the assassination. President Kennedy, and none other than Jack Ruby tried to get the word out, but both were silenced. But just as in the Movie "V For Vendetta" you will never be able to kill an idea.

Please review the following video statements.

"The truth shall set us free"

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Jack Ruby tried to get the word out

You want to know something interesting? Something I'm sure you've seen already in fact as It was mentioned in the first few posts of this thread, but It's worth a mention again I suppose...

Ok, as you yourself highlight, Jack Ruby, the killer of Oswald - the man blamed for the assassination in the first place, seems to heavily hint that the man responsible for putting him in the position he's in at that moment in time, which was incarcerated, was none other than "the man in office now" which was as we all know by now, Lyndon B. Johnson.

Well, we all know who set up the warren Commission also, yes? ... It was Johnson. Now, have you ever asked who the main person was who was in charge of investigating the assassination? Or who was leading this investigation into the assassination? Well, It was a man called Earl Warren, hence the name - The Warren Commission.

Now, here's a bit of background into how he gained himself this position exactly:

After the death of John F. Kennedy in 1963 his deputy, Lyndon B. Johnson, was appointed president. He immediately set up a commission to "ascertain, evaluate and report upon the facts relating to the assassination of the late President John F. Kennedy." Johnson asked Warren if he would be willing to head the commission. Warren refused but it was later revealled that Johnson blackmailed him into accepting the post. In a telephone conversation with Richard B. Russell Johnson claimed: " Warren told me he wouldn't do it under any circumstances... I called him and ordered him down here and told me no twice and I just pulled out what Hoover told me about a little incident in Mexico City... And he started crying and said, well I won't turn you down... I'll do whatever you say."
(Source)

We've all heard of "The Hoover Files" also. Anyway, It appears Warren he was bribed by Johnson into this position...

Now, Let's fast forward to a time when Jack Ruby started to speak out. He claimed, as well as hinting towards Johnson being a culprit, that if he was granted a special move from the current Texas jail he was being held in to a new Washington jail, he would quite literally reveal all he knew.. and he did know a lot.

All of this being so, who do you think was the man who was responsible for blocking this move from ever occurring? Yep, It was Earl Warren himself.

In summary: We have Earl Warren Bribed into investigating the Warren Commission by Johnson, swaying as much information as is possible at Johnson's request, then a man hinting at Johnson being the one responsible for the very thing being investigated then asks to be moved where he would reveal what he knew. Then the man who was originally bribed in the first places becomes the man to block the move which would reveal all about the person doing the bribing.... Coincidence? My conspiracy mind say no.

Oh, and yep, you guessed it, Ruby died shortly after this from Cancer. A bit sudden, no?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Yes, Ruby was silenced, not unlike many of the other witnesses surrounding the assassination.

To explain the "Conspiracy" President Kennedy warned us of, and Jack Ruby, one is required to read the book "Final Judgment" by Michael Collins Piper.
Short excerpts from the book.

Final Judgment presents what the author, Michael Collins Piper, calls
“the other side of the jigsaw puzzle”—the long-ignored, but otherwise freely
available details (all found in “mainstream” literature), which present a
stark new light on the circumstances surrounding JFK’s assassination.
This book demonstrates the strong likelihood Israel’s intelligence
service, the Mossad, collaborated alongside the CIA and the Meyer Lansky
Crime Syndicate in the JFK assassination because President Kennedy was
working to prevent Israel from acquiring nuclear weapons of mass
destruction, a fact that remained a dark secret for decades.
However, because it was not until the mid-1980’s that

The Israeli Nuclear Arms Link to the JFK Assassination
Now the Subject of Worldwide Discussion . . .
For ten years Israeli propagandists called Final Judgment author
Michael Collins Piper a "liar" and an "anti-Semite" for charging that
Israeli intelligence played a role in the JFK assassination conspiracy
because of JFK's bitter secret conflict with Israeli Prime Minister David Ben-
Gurion over Israel's efforts to build nuclear weapons of mass destruction.
Certain self-styled “JFK assassination researchers" scoffed at Piper and
refused to address the thesis of his book.
However, on July 25, 2004, many of Piper's critics were red-faced and
silent when Israel's respected Jerusalem Post carried a story headlined:
"Vanunu: Israel behind JFK Assassination." The newspaper reported that
famed Jewish-born nuclear physicist, Dr. Mordechai Vanunu, recently
released after spending 18 years in prison for exposing Israel's covert
atomic weapons program—had charged that supporters of Israel's drive for
nuclear weapons were involved in the JFK assassination precisely because of
JFK's interference with their ambitions.

New Evidence Ties Israel's Nuclear Weapons Program to
The New Orleans Connection in the JFK Conspiracy . . .
As the second printing of the sixth edition of this book went to press, a
source with intimate, high-level knowledge about the NUMEC nuclear plant
in Pennsylvania that smuggled nuclear materiel to Israel (see Chapter 8)
provided documentation to Michael Collins Piper that the family of
Edith Rosenwald Stern, a prominent New Orleans Jewish leader, were key
financiers behind NUMEC. Mrs. Stern was the closest friend of Clay Shaw, the
longtime CIA asset charged by New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison in
the JFK conspiracy. Final Judgment had already documented Shaw's ties to
Israeli intelligence, so the NUMEC-Stern connection is all the more
damning and, with other data, explains why Garrison ultimately
concluded there was an Israeli connection behind the conspiracy. And
note this: Another NUMEC investor was Pittsburgh's CIA-connected
"right wing" billionaire Richard Scaife, whose protégé, Joe Farah, a vocal
supporter of Israel, promoted a JFK conspiracy book evidently designed to
distract attention from Final Judgment. No more need be said.

If you require a copy of the book contact me and I will see what I can do.

edit on 24-5-2011 by All Seeing Eye because: rewrite sentence

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Agreed. He, and many others, were silenced. I dedicated a thread to well over 100+ of them here: The Forgotten Victims to a Genuine Conspiracy

I've never read that book as well btw. I'll have to look out for it. Theres many JFK books I need to buy still now I think of it, Crossfire of course being at the top of my list.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Thanks for your comprehensive research. I'm sure you are aware of the Men Who Killed Kennedy series. The final installment years later showed a model recreated of Kennedy's head made of layers of paper modeled in 3D the head shot came from the front and was from ground level. Earlier shows in the series depicts the sewer drain being big enough to harbor a person with plenty of view of the whole street. it also gives that person an escape route out of the dainage into RED clay. The kind found on the car Bowers observed. The show also films people jack hammering the drain from the street & making it MUCH smaller!
Years later I watched a Showtime special on the Banonno crime family which when Banonno asked if "WE" had anything to do with it the answer was yes, Roselli in the sewer drain. I also read online that Roselli told Banonno's son that he did the head shot from the drain told when they were both in prison.
Now I only wonder if the umbrella man was signaling Roselli or Files because both claim the head Shot. JFK2 DVD convinces me that GHW Bush would not be able to answer all of the circumstantial evidence against him. The real kicker is the FOIMA papers from J Edgar about a visit from GHW Bush and the CIA the days after JFK was killed. No record of GHWB being in the CIA until this document.
A lot of info will be available once GHWB kicks and I bet you'll and I will ecstatic.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by travisirius

By the way if you look close enough you can see Jesus in my avatar.
look behind the grassy knoll.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Sorry, posted in the wrong thread.

edit on 1-6-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

It is amazing to me how young he was and all that transpired in his short life. I did not realize until this thread he was only 24. When I joined the Navy years ago there was a girl in my company (yes, I'm female) who was going to be trained as a Russian linguist - what surprised me was how laid out her plan was - and that she seemed knowledgeable beyond what she should at bootcamp, as if some other training had already taken place. We had liberty to Sea World and she seemed to know and avoid the cameras. She claimed to already be "on a list" and that they knew already (in Russia) who she was and claimed this was so of all linguists. She just seemed "too knowledgable" and she intrigued me. Later she washed out of Russian school. She ended up after a couple of stints working for the NSA - she left when her contract was up - she said all she ever did was lie about her job - and work with entire chains of command that lied for a living and she felt after enough time doing this and justifying it you lost contact with the truth with reality. I didn't understand why she shared so much information with me, was it real? I came to think she did it so there would be another human being with some record of her - and that she was at heart a decent person and she was. She was not the only person I was involved with during my time in service with top secret clearance - all I can say is just enough was dropped, and I was just curious enough to ask . . . to paint a picture. I don't know the truth about Kennedy or other conspiracy type issues - but I am on this site because I know just a little bit and I am curious to know more or to gain understanding. It is like holding a couple pieces of the puzzle and just enough you really want to know what the whole image is. Anyway nice thread.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

What is it you don't understand about Kennedy's murder? When you know why he was killed, you will know who did it.

I believe Andrew Jackson went through the same ordeal, but lived. I believe it is the same bunch responsible for all the assassinations.

Old Hickory, Honest Abe & Camelot

In 1828 Andrew Jackson took a run at the US Presidency. Throughout his campaign he railed against the international bankers who controlled the BUS. Jackson ranted, “You are a den of vipers. I intend to expose you and by Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people understood the rank injustices of our money and banking system there would be a revolution before morning.”

Jackson won the election and revoked the bank’s charter stating, “The Act seems to be predicated on an erroneous idea that the present shareholders have a prescriptive right to not only the favor, but the bounty of the government...for their benefit does this Act exclude the whole American people from competition in the purchase of this monopoly. Present stockholders and those inheriting their rights as successors be established a privileged order, clothed both with great political power and enjoying immense pecuniary advantages from their connection with government. Should its influence be concentrated under the operation of such an Act as this, in the hands of a self-elected directory whose interests are identified with those of the foreign stockholders, will there not be cause to tremble for the independence of our country in war...controlling our currency, receiving our public monies and holding thousands of our citizens independence, it would be more formidable and dangerous than the naval and military power of the enemy. It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government for selfish purposes...to make the rich richer and more powerful. Many of our rich men have not been content with equal protection and equal benefits, but have besought us to make them richer by acts of Congress. I have done my duty to this country.”[8]

Populism prevailed and Jackson was re-elected. In 1835 he was the target of an assassination attempt. The gunman was Richard Lawrence, who confessed that he was, “in touch with the powers in Europe”. [9]

Still, in 1836 Jackson refused to renew the BUS charter. Under his watch the US national debt went to zero for the first and last time in our nation’s history. This angered the international bankers, whose primary income is derived from interest payments on debt. BUS President Nicholas Biddle cut off funding to the US government in 1842, plunging the US into a depression. Biddle was an agent for the Paris-based Jacob Rothschild. [10]

The Mexican War was simultaneously sprung on Jackson. A few years later the Civil War was unleashed, with London bankers backing the Union and French bankers backing the South. The Lehman family made a fortune smuggling arms to the south and cotton to the north. By 1861 the US was $100 million in debt. New President Abraham Lincoln snubbed the Euro-bankers again, issuing Lincoln Greenbacks to pay Union Army bills.

www.blacklistednews.com...

edit on 8-6-2011 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

um, I don't think I wrote that I was confused by the Kennedy murder. As a matter of fact I didn't write anything of the sort in my post. I am quite aware of how things work, thank you.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

I don't know the truth about Kennedy or other conspiracy type issues but I am on this site because I know just a little bit and I am curious to know more or to gain understanding
Sorry, I must have misunderstood your train of thought.

To know the sun comes up one must be in a position to watch the shadow traveling across the horizon of this planet. You would have to be in a position off planet in order to see the real mechanization's of the rotation of this planet and the rays of the sun and their effect on the surface of this planet. You would also come to the conclusion that the "Sun" in fact, does not rise. All we see from our earth bound vantage point is the effects of a rotating planet. So the term "the sun is rising" is just a figure of speech.

So, are you saying you were not in Dealy plaza and did not whiteness the event? Or are you saying you have never been briefed in a official capacity? Do you want to know the truth, or do you just want to go through life living a figure of speech?

edit on 9-6-2011 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well I just spent the entire morning reading this thread (The OP) an I have to say it was a top notch job. As I told you earlier, I'm not as schooled in the Kennedy Conspiracy as I should be; but now that I've been taken to school...

Thank you!

A BIG S&F4U

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join