It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Analysis Into the Mind of a Suspected Killer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Great thread. If Oswald did make the kill shot he sure as hell did not shoot from the texas school book depository.
The shot that killed President Kennedy was not from behind him. The shot came from the sides or the front.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing
reply to post by TheMythLives

Great thread. If Oswald did make the kill shot he sure as hell did not shoot from the texas school book depository.

Thanks.

Personally, I think the first shot that struck Kennedy (the one to his upper back and throat) came from the Dal-Tex building as opposed to the Texas Schhol Book Depository Building - this shot suspected to have come from a man called Jim Braden also, not Lee Harvey Oswald. You can see the building a lot easier from the famous Altgens photo btw (this building being the one to the far right).

I'm looking to go into this in a lot more detail in my next thread.

The shot that killed President Kennedy was not from behind him. The shot came from the sides or the front.

Most of the witnesses seem to agree with this. One I'll note is a gentleman called Billy Lovelady - this guy was actually stood at the steps of the building Oswald is claimed to have fired from, he can also be seen in this photo (zoomed in version of the Altgens photo above) and did he run indoors after seeing the shots come from above him you might ask? No, he, and a few others, immediately ran to the grassy knoll position - as well as witnesses from all sides of the president also.

Some on the overpass, as well as a man called Lee Bowers in the rail yard behind the grassy knoll, report seeing people stood here, a bright flash at the exact moment the final and fatal shot had struck Kennedy and they also saw a puff of smoke giving the impression a shot was potentially fired from here..

Lee Bowers went onto become quite a well known name in this case because of what he saw - but he was eventually killed by "being driven off the road by a black car". He also reports being drugged just before. Many more witnesses whom had different stories to the Warren Commition also met an unsavory demise. I discussed well over 100+ of them individually in this thread here.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Great thread and thanks for some new info. Let me know when you start the new one. A friend of my father once told me saw the car the President was shot in and it had many bullet holes in it. I don't know if its true or not but wanted to share the information.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KoolerKing

I know Kellerman, the man sat next to the driver William Greer, claimed that a "flurry" of shots came into the car when the fatal shot struck (which suggests at least 2 shots at the same time which I'll try and show in a future thread) but the only damage I know of is shown in this photo of the windshield here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9bf59db116cf.jpg[/atsimg]

This crack coming from inside the car and was probably caused by the last shot, IMO. I believe there were a couple of other small marks also but nothing of great significance. Thanks for bringing that up though, It's very interesting.

edit on 12-5-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This is the only other image I can find showing any other kind of damage inside the car btw:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/423cf68633e3.jpg[/atsimg]

Sorry It's so small, there isn't any larger ones It seems. You can make out another clear mark on the side of, I believe, one of the doors though.

That's the total sum of the damage inside the car as far as I believe also.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

If anything the entire Warren Commission made a mockery of investigations.

These commission's are nothing but a snow-job for the populace.

And this is one of the reasons turf wars happen between Law Enforcement agencies.

The F.B.I. and Secret Service have always been at odds though.

So if the F.B.I. were allowed to investigate the Secret Service it would have been a witch-hunt.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

If anything the entire Warren Commission made a mockery of investigations.

These commission's are nothing but a snow-job for the populace.

True. The HSCA, spearheaded by Jim Garrison, alone proved the Warren Commission failed in It's investigation duties: HSCA: Final Assassinations Report

The above link is to the full report I believe.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Great post, now here is a connection that I could not follow but might be relevant. I met the daughter of Austin Attwell or Atwell, maybe also Albert Austin Attwell. She believed he had worked for Kennedy. He died without communicating with her mother in China in 2009. The path he had taken suggests deliberate isolation due to insider knowlege. e.g., shut up or we kill you and your family.
The only thing i found on the internet was a possible wanted poster from the US post office... a reference which i could not download.
Best,
James johnson

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Excellent research........

However....I don't care about Lee Harvey Oswald or his mind....

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Excellent research........

However....I don't care about Lee Harvey Oswald or his mind....

????

If you don't what's the purpose of your post here? You trying to make a post quota or something?

This is ridiculous, if you don't like the content or care about it, feel free to ignore it please.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

????

If you don't what's the purpose of your post here? You trying to make a post quota or something?

This is ridiculous, if you don't like the content or care about it, feel free to ignore it please.

Thank you. My thoughts exactly.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Oh no problem

I just didn't understand it lol

I really appreciate all the work you've done on it, and while I won't always POST on it, that doesn't make it any less valuable or intriguing to me.

Anyway, thanks for all the hard work you've done on it, and know you have supporters, silent or otherwise!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Thanks for the kind words also.

In the future, I'm hoping to take a look at the mafia - writing a thread discussing the inner workings of the mafia around this time (such as deals with the CIA for example), then I'm looking to discuss some of the other shooting positions suspected for the JFK Assassination and so on.

I hope you get a chance to read.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

No I am not trying to make a post quota or something......that was my reaction...and I am entitled to post it.....

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

and I am entitled to post it.....

No one said you wasn't. We're just confused as to why you decided to post that you have no interest in the topic.

It didn't appear to make much sense.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Actually I do have very much an interest in what was written......I was just being sarcastic about Oswald...and I can understand how I would be misunderstood.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Ah, ok.

Out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on Oswald - or any of the theories I added to this thread?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I think that Lee Harvey Oswald was set up as the fall guy......by...some people in very high places within the governmental secret societies I think that President Kennedy was planning to go public on television and reveal to America some information that (the powers that be) did not want revealed.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Hmm, admittedly, I disagree with that last part.

Instead of repeating what I've said hundreds of times already, here's a quote from a post of mine in another thread which explains, in the shortest way I can, how I think It happened:

I do still have to disagree with the notion which states that JFK was killed because of what knowledge he was planning on making available to the public.

You see, I'm very much so a big believer in the theory which states that JFK had died as a result of his father's involvement, alongside the failed Bay of pigs operation, tied in with the actions of the president and his brother against a certain group of individuals who weren't exactly used to being told what to do - and they decided they weren't going to be told what to do much longer.

Now, going back to the very beginning, we know that It's certainly no lie that Joseph Kennedy Sr., the father of JFK, was pretty much desperate to become president of the United States someday. And he was admittedly quite close making it to the position of Ambassador to Britain, the first man of Irish descent to hold the position. But his dreams of presidency were to be dashed as he made his own public views on the delicate subject of the war, as he wanted to appease Hitler in his time in the government as well as wanting the United States to stay out of the war between Germany and Britain completely, public. Something which was not popular in the slightest and resulted in a ruined career in fact.

During this same war that he hated the idea of so desperately, both his sons attended, John F Kennedy & Joseph Kennedy Jr. JFK actually embarking on one of the most heroic acts to come out of the war (which made JFK a very well known figure before politics) and Joseph unfortunately dying after crashing his plane in a top secret mission over France I believe.

Due to his death, JFK was then prepped for the presidency by his father, as previously Joseph had been the primary candidate for such a thing. JFK, eventually rose through the ranks so to speak, with plenty of help from his father whom was very knowledgeable in the going-ons of politics as well as having a healthy bank balance. Something he seemingly wasn't afraid to use. Not that JFK wasn't a good politician or anything, It's just the money maybe helped him rise faster than he should've done - something a lot didn't seem to like for obvious reasons.

When JFK decided to run for president, Joseph Sr. seemed to throw himself into it, again, alongside his wallet. As the theory goes, he ended up attempting to and then being successful in bribing the mafia - particularly Sam Giancana, the mafia boss for Chicago at the time. After all, he knew them and dealt with them from his bootlegging days so It's not a great surprise really. Anyway, they were bribed to rig the very important Illinois vote (which is where It was won I believe), and in turn JFK, as president, will leave the mafia alone and let them deal with whatever they wished to deal with - primarily making money in Cuba IMO.

In fact, in 1992, Sam Giancana's own Nephew of all people published 'Double Cross: The Story of the Man Who Controlled America', It was a book which had attempted to explain how the rigging of the elections was in fact achieved by Sam Giancana and co. It is also argued in the book, that after he did do so, Kennedy then reneged on the deal (which was bribed by his father) and therefore Giancana had him killed. Thus the motivation for the assassination of the president.

Don't forget that Giancana is mentioned in my OP and if you knew the way he died, you would wholly agree with him being there also. Anyway, once president, the complete opposite of the bribery deal, which some say JFK and RFK were possibly not even aware of, had occurred. You see, they literally went after the mafia rather than leave them alone. Particularly RFK. I believe they desperately tried to jail some of them as well as have many deported and as you can imagine, this didn't go down well at all.

Now, the Bay of pigs operation, let me state at this point the Mafia were secretly working with the CIA - particularly with Cuba affairs at this time. I believe Johnnie Roselli in particular was attempting, or making it seem as though, he was trying to get Castro assassination. Anyway, the bay of pigs was a complete mess to sum it up in only a few words.

But, IMO, It wasn't Kennedy's fault in the slightest, the CIA seemingly went behind his back to make it happen - with the help of the mafia, something the Kennedy brothers were not happy about at all. Kennedy was subsequently blamed for what happened and not "aiding his dying men". Something that could have sealed his fate.

Btw, here's an interesting snippet from my OP one of of the key government figures whom grew to hate the Kennedy's due to what occurred with overall relations in Cuba too:

William Harvey:

William Harvey - Was according to researchers such as Richard D. Mahoney, Larry Hancock, John Simkin, Gaeton Fonzi, James Richards and also Noel Twyman, quite possibly involved in the actual assassination of JFK. He is someone whom is heard to have said that he "hated Bobby Kennedy's guts with a purple passion" this allegedly according to a friend of his.

Reason being that During the Cuban Missile Crisis, Robert Kennedy had instructed the then CIA director, John McCone, to halt all covert operations specifically aimed at Cuba. A few days later he discovered that Harvey had ignored this order (Harvey being the head of Task Force at the CIA JM/WAVE station in Miami) and had dispatched three commando teams into Cuba to prepare for what he believed would be an inevitable invasion.

Kennedy was furious and as soon as the Cuban Missile Crisis was over, Harvey was removed as commander of ZR/RIFLE. On 30th October, 1962, RFK terminated "all sabotage operations" against Cuba. As a result of President Kennedy kept his promise to Nikita Khrushchev that he would not invade Cuba, Operation Mongoose was disbanded.

In '61 though, Harvey arranged for CIA operative, Jim O'Connell, to meet Sam Giancana, Santo Trafficante, Johnny Roselli and Robert Maheu at the Fontainebleau Hotel. During the meeting O'Connell gave poison pills and $10,000 to Rosselli to be used against Fidel Castro.

Harvey was demoted and sent to Italy to work and It was hear he developed such a hatred for the Kennedy's. And It was also at this time he kept continual contact with the mafia - specifically Roselli. In fact they even met in New York on the 8th of April. Then a week later in Miami. According to Richard D. Mahoney: "On April 21 he (Harvey) flew from Washington to deliver four poison pills directly to Rosselli, who got them to Tony Varona and hence to Havana. That same evening, Harvey and Ted Shackley, the chief of the CIA's south Florida base, drove a U-Haul truck filled with the requested arms through the rain to a deserted parking lot in Miami. They got out and handed the keys to Rosselli.""

William Harvey died in 1976 after allegedly suffering heart complications. Although It's heavily hinted at that he certainly did have a hand in the assassination of the president thus this potentially being the true cause on why he had to die.

And don't underestimate just how many there was whom just hated Bobby and John Kennedy because of this failed bay of pigs operation as well as what was happening with Cuba. I mean, people literally hated them with a passion for it. People in relatively high positions.

It was these 2 things which, IMO, caused the death of John F. Kennedy and later Bobby Kennedy also. So, I really don't think It has anything to do with UFO's or alien technology or even anything like that. I genuinely do think that people just hated the president and his brother and they desperately set out to kill them and to once and for all rid the world of them.

Anyway, that's my shortened theory on why JFK really did die. I could type all day but I tried to get the least amount of information I felt was necessary to understand the reasoning for why I subscribe to my theory as opposed to any other.

The original post is here

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Thank you...you have provided me with a lot of (food for thought)......thus I have read and thought about the information you have provided....and I think you are most likely right....but I still think President Kennedy was going to reveal something to the public...what exactly...I don't know....can I prove that...no...with me it is just intuitive feelings.

Which brings me to another question... related to the Kennedy brothers...(off topic...I apologize ahead of time) but...you have so much knowledge.....anyway...do you think that these same people had Marilyn Monroe killed ...made to look like a suicide...because of that diary she kept etc.?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join