It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a confirmed "Time Slip"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I had a very unusual experience in January of this year. I was out with two of my buddies, we were at a bar, but I wasn't drinking because I was the designated driver. Anyway, I have no recollection of ever leaving the bar...I woke up on my living room floor the next morning and have no idea what happened. My two friends said that we all left and were walking to my car, they got inside of my car, but I disappeared. They sat in my car for a while and I never showed up, I was gone. They retraced the path we took from the bar and then walked back to the car and there was no sign of me. They waited for about an hour and I never showed up so they had to call another friend to pick them up and take them home. They were calling and texting me the entire time but I didn't answer. When I woke up in the morning on the floor, my car was not at my house, somebody drove me to where I had parked the night before and it was still there.

This was pretty scary, just because we have no idea what happened to me. Since then I've talked to basically everybody I know and nobody took me home or even saw me that night. I checked my phone and I didn't call or text anybody. I also couldn't have walked because it was too far and in the 20s outside. I have no clue what happened to me.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Another time anomaly here ! I am in the UK, in Cheshire, which is in the North West of England. I live 40 minutes away from my parents and my daughter and I make the journey a couple of times a week and the time varies only a little depending on the time of day we travel. In October 2010, we left the house at 13.00 and we are sure of the time because the news was on the radio and there is a digital display on the dashboard. My daughter and I always chat all the time when we are in the car, this journey started out as usual but for some reason we both stopped talking and just sat there. When we came off at the junction to my parents home it was only 13.14. It had taken us 14 minutes to travel 27 miles. We were both amazed when we saw the time and kept saying "that can't be right, it must be a mistake" but I checked my watch and it was 13.14. I still don't know what happened but neither of us has any clear recollection of anything being different we just felt tired for the rest of the day. We have traveled the same route many times since and the time anomaly has never reoccurred. In a way I am glad other people are experiencing the same thing, it makes me feel slightly more sane !

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneGunmen

Ahh. "Two countries separated by a common language".....throughout this whole thread I have fixated on the significance of the white blazer that the women were wearing. To me that is a smart suit jacket.......I wondered why the OP described it racing away but assumed that the jacket was what he was focused upon!

I feel a wee bit stupid....

Anyway, fascinating thread, really interested in everyone's stories.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer77
I greatly enjoy reading experiences and theories related to events of this sort, whether they be called 'Time Slips,' 'Dimensional Slips,' 'Alternate Universe Phenomenon,' etc.

I did apparently miss the 'confirmed' part of this story as mentioned in the title. I rather expect 'confirmed' to mean validated in some way from an outside source, something having to do - if not with proof - with strong evidence and not merely a personal decision of truth. I would have enjoyed reading it without the declaration of confirmation in the title. Its usage, in my opinion, seeks to improperly legitimize the experience; however, it only serves to detract from this particular story.

Originally posted by coquine
When the plane came to a stop, he said, "Mom, I think we died." And we began to explore the possibility that perhaps, we don't ever experience dying! Perhaps our consciousness just steps out before a trauma and moves to an alternate universe or reality, so similar to the one we were in, we don't know what happened.

This is a notion I have, for some time now, found intriguing. The biggest problems I have with the general, overall concept is that it doesn't easily allow for either extreme aging or long-term illness. Your plane experience is one thing, but it becomes a bit more difficult to explain when one has to rationalize being 173 or so years old. Still, I'm sure there are explanations which could rationally explain such things - I just haven't quite figured them out yet.

Thanks for sharing.

If I had to guess - I would say that there may have been a lot of people knowing exactly that they didn't want to die just then.

Maybe when you are very old and / or very sick - you don't know exactly what you want to do.

There is a lot of power in being sure about what you want. It is a rare situation.

Imagine a lot of people simultaneously saying / praying NO NOT NOW

powerful - maybe enough to make a shift.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by majel42

That would put your speed a bit over 115 miles per hour!
I know how crazy it is. I have been there.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by coquine

Awesome theory i have never thought about this!

About the airplane incident, let me get this straight. Everyone was scared for their lives then suddenly, within seconds, it was quiet and no other comments were made by any other passengers. Truley a strange incident, i wish things like this would happen to me.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The exercise I'm trying to get people to try - is to do this.

Pick an area of your body that is sore, or achy, or off, everybody has some point, Then simply focus on a universe where you don't have it. See if it goes away.

Next try something harder like a weather shift - focus on a weather pattern the opposite of whats in the sky. Remember while your looking at the existing universe (or holding a memory of it - still consciousness - it can't shift.) It can only shift when you 'let go of it' in your consciousness and you are only conscioius of what you would like to see (say blue sky on a cloudy day).

Once you take your consciousness to where you want it to be - the other dimension - you should be able to start dimensional fluxing and the other reality will come. Try it. I'm finding all kinds of confirmations that this works with myself. Remember the more dimensional fluxing you require the longer it takes.

If you start thinking its in your mind - then zip! You will be observing a universe where it is *just in your mind*.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by coquine
This is a totally wierd idea, but I thought about it when I read your account, as well as the other poster, who talked of a similar event, in which they were heading for a potential accident when the "slip" happened?

Me and my family have had such events happen twice, one in which we lost two hours, one which was approx. 10 minutes. In the second one, we were on a plane, that started to have trouble coming onto landing. Everyone was panicking. Then "bloop" it was quiet and we were landing normally. My son and I (he was 17 at the time) looked at each other and asked each other if we dreamed what just happened? What DID just happen? When did the problems smooth out and everyone calm down? We didn't see the transition, either of us.

When the plane came to a stop, he said, "Mom, I think we died." And we began to explore the possibility that perhaps, we don't ever experience dying! Perhaps our consciousness just steps out before a trauma and moves to an alternate universe or reality, so similar to the one we were in, we don't know what happened. Even in an alternate reality, everyone we know could have "dopplegangers" that we continue our relations with - even if one version of them is crying for our loss in another!

The other time it happened, we drove into a sudden wall of fog, so it could have been possible we hit another car or something.

I'm not saying I believe this to be true, I don't have any beliefs, but the hypothesis has always intrigued me since then! How many times could I have died and not know it??

those are very amazing possibilities but there are a few problems with that for example let's say there was another version of you on that plane and when you died here you moved in over there.. What happened to the consciousness of the person in the other body or the other you an answer cannot be that the consciousness was combined because you end up with alternate memories of another version of your life, now here is where the magic happens because I believe it's possible to some extent but the only answer that would allow these puzzle pieces to fit together is going to sound strange when I read the original post this post and a lot of the other posts I noticed I was singing a ""song row row row your boat gently down the stream merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream"" in my mind I think it's more possible and it makes more sense that life is one big collective shared dream.. In the past few years I have come to believe that when you die, you wake up.. Where when and how I don't know but then again in the dream world where when and how don't really exist..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by XR500Final2
Those are some amazing stories. Clearly their are dimensional distortion occuring - people slipping into alternative realities.

these are some amazing stories and strange anomalies and I do believe in alternate realities but there is just no way one reality can be exactly the same as another if one person was to go from one reality to another they would notice the change in history, in events, family's memories. switching the channel sounds nice and I believe all things are possible there has to be a missing link missing idea a missing occurrence that we don't know about that allows all this to make sense but right now the lack of experience and data we have will not allow any of these events to make any real sense.

now if I may I like to add my own experience but it's kind of the opposite. Sometimes when I'm just sitting around watching movies or playing games or just on the computer I get this strange sensation it happens rarely I can only remember it happening maybe three or four times in the last five years but when it does happen it's definitive I feel like I died.. I don't have emotional or psychological problems or anything like that but just rarely I get that feeling and I look out the window and I'll cry just a little bit and I get this extreme sensation of death and pain than I feel like a part of me another version of me has just died and I can tell.. And the feeling is concentrated on certain parts of my body like one time I felt as if though my head had just been smashed or crushed in some way another time I just felt a deep emptiness and pain in my chest like maybe I drowned or I was shot in the chest it's hard to describe but who ever is reading this (God forbid any of this to happen to anyone but please bear with me) imagine what it would be like to be shot in the face for example the impact of the sound the force of the sound waves and finally the intense punch of the bullet going through your face through the rest of your head and killing you.. ( nasty scary I know I'm sorry) imagine it now really feel it imagine what it would feel like that's what I feel but with intense emotion and at random like I said it's only happening once or twice but it was just as dead quiet moment where I got this feeling and I looked out the window and I cried and had his head pain it felt like I was shot in the head even though I can't imagine what that even feels like the reason why I'm telling this story is because I believe it might tie in to alternate realities and alternate versions of ourselves, but how and why I just don't know please anyone reply if you have had a similar experience.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
First I would like start out by saying Thank You OP for the thread... Knowing others experience some of the same makes me oh so much better.
I would like to share some of mine.
Gaining time. I've had this happen several times. I look at the clock, note the time and go about doing chores or whatever. I will check the time a bit later what should be at least an hour and it's earlier than he first time I checked. Now the first one or two times I thought maybe I had miss read the time (not something I have ever really had a problen with in the past) One of the times it was two hours earlier! So, glad to see I'm not off my rocker, or if I am, I'm not alone. LOL

This next one happened in the 80's. I was working in a cabinet shop and needed to go to Richmond from Sebastopol, Ca to pick up some hardware that was needed. I took the the car that belonged to the owner (a little honda) and had a friend with me. Now I knew the brakes wern't in great condition... ok, they were bad. Metel on metel, but they stopped, kinda. :0
So we set out on our way and traveling soth on 101. Now there was a part of the highway (long since flattened out) that had a series of small "hills" in Novato. So I'm traveling along, not alot of traffic, doing about 50 mph when I came up on the first rise. As I got to the top traffic ahead was at a dead stop. So this is where it gets strange. I am in the slow lane, this is a 2 lane freeway, I hit the breaks and... NOTHING. I Told "D" Oh Chit, HOLD ON! So something told me NOT to go onto the shoulder (yes I know this would have been the logical choice) however some how I went down between the 2 lanes of cars and some how inbetween two of them in the left lane entering into the dirt area seperating the north and soulth freeways. I believe we spun around, yes thats how fast I was still going through this, to finally come to a stop facing the lanes traffic that we had just came out of. I was In shock. I looked a D and she looked at me strating "are we dead?' I say what the H just happened? All this happened in just a few seconds. WE hit no other cars, When I finally regained my senses, Traffic was Honking and giving us the thumbs up, yelling out the windows (nothing bad)
A car pulled into the midway to se if we were ok, said that he was behind us saw the whole thing and could not believe what he had just seen. I confirmed what had happened.
To this day I have no idea how we fit down between these 2 lanes of cars, that were at a dead stop. Oh and as for the right shoulder, over the next rise there was an Ambulance on the shoulder with an accident victim on the ground behind the vehical as well as the EMT's. Had I gone down the shoulder I would have taken them ALL out.

I've had several "car realated" things happen, where I should be dead, seriously hurt or involved. I will save for another post though.

edit on 26-4-2011 by Robbi because: corrections to some spelling.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The theory makes a lot of sense. We all know those war stories where two soldiers are in a trench shoulder to shoulder, a bomb goes off and one remains unscathed while the other is blown to bits. Did he really remain unscathed or did he teleport to an alternate reality while his other self lays blasted apart and mourned by his alt-universe family? Makes sense now why the elite dont give a care about the environment and mass murdering the innocent. Have they known something we have not? What did Aristotle teach Alexander the Great? Why have the great conquerors in history have close ties with the occult and had occultist advisors?

With the quantum/string theory of multiple universes, why would it matter to try save the planet? The innocent would just blink and find themselves as survivors, of course now having to deal with the loss of loved ones. The Earth would be/is whatever endless possibilities dictate. Even electrons have affinity no matter how far apart they are. Now, the question is, do we ever stop porting? What happens when natural death hits as we dont have 130+ year olds walking around. Is the Tibetan Book of the Dead only applicable to natural death at old age? Guess we will know one day, right? Unless we find that time is irrelevant and jump backward through time in a (shudder) loop?

I just remembered a second event which is pretty strange. A long time ago, exited the highway going at about 60mph (young, fearless idiot) and did not see an incoming car on my right. I felt the impact, veered left and, in the chaos and confusion, noticed a sign on a steel beam in front of me. Confused, eventually stopped and got out of the car. Noticed that the other driver was ok and checked out the damage on my vehicle. The right side was pretty messed up, but the drivers side front had no damage whatsoever except for the wheel which had a huge hole in it. What the hell, the sign was right in front of me. Served its purpose, though. When the cop asked me what happened, I just pointed at the wheel and said, "It blew up on me!"

I wonder if we get a set number of "lives" or unlimited "continues"?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978

That's always been an open-ended question for me to ponder.. If so then I've got to be pretty close to my quota..

I've pretty much passed up a number of Lucky Cats and their Nine Lives..

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nessie2uk
reply to post by TheLoneGunmen

Ahh. "Two countries separated by a common language".....throughout this whole thread I have fixated on the significance of the white blazer that the women were wearing. To me that is a smart suit jacket.......I wondered why the OP described it racing away but assumed that the jacket was what he was focused upon!

I feel a wee bit stupid....

Anyway, fascinating thread, really interested in everyone's stories.

I wondered if that would come up... I didn't clarify. It was a white Blazer car, like a 80s-90s Blazer. bizarre to see two of those on the road!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

Originally posted by Snoopy1978

That's always been an open-ended question for me to ponder.. If so then I've got to be pretty close to my quota..

I've pretty much passed up a number of Lucky Cats and their Nine Lives..

Don't know how you feel about psychics but Sylvia Browne mentions in one her books after crossing over and the after life, that we each choose specific exit points before we come here. I think she said there were 5? maybe 7?

I've definitely had a few near misses myself! Had a literal miracle happen where a rope swing I was on broke while nearing the bottom of a long swing. I ended up flat on my back, still holding the rope handle in both hands... 50 feet away! right next to the take off spot. I was able to hike out of there and drive to a hospital but didn't have memory of the drive - moderate concussion.
Lesson to readers: dont ropeswing by yourself!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Odin2305

When I was a child, I also had the feeling I was shot. I remember looking about the window at night and thinking to myself I just died but I was continuing on with this life.

I'm not sure where this idea came from at such a young age. I certainly wasn't exposed to concepts like alternate realities and stuff like that.

The best explanation I can come up with is we are all playing a reality type video game. This would explain all of these useless wars. Look at all the popular games/movies, many are violent. I bet if you asked people today what type of virtual reality game they would want to play, there would be a large number wanting to play war.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odin2305
What happened to the consciousness of the person in the other body or the other you an answer cannot be that the consciousness was combined because you end up with alternate memories of another version of your life, ..

welll. there have been cases in organ transplants where the person takes on habits and memories fromthe other persons cellular memories..... so, once you are in the new body you could adapt.

I have noticed however, with each time slip I have experience, I have lost a TON of memories and new people I don't know who know me too well etc...

the one time slip I CAN'T deny, is waking up 40lbs lighter and my hair was like 6 inches longer..... you just CAN'T deny when you switch over like that.......40LBS?!?!?!?!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I think I had a time slip today for the first time. Was a very weird feeling..

I was on a ferry from my home into the city and we stopped at a designated wharf to let a few people off. I was texting on my phone at the time and recall looking up & seeing people disembark and noticed an old man standing there with one leg up on the railing. Nothing odd here. The ferry left the wharf and I saw the old man pass out of my vision to the left as the ferry powered away. I looked down at my phone and went back to texting..

Very shortly after (not sure how long as I was absorbed in my texting but I'd guess maybe 1 - 2 mins) I noticed the ferry had stopped again which I thought was a bit odd as I knew the next wharf was some 5 mins away at least. I looked up and was stunned to see we were still at the same wharf we had just left?? The old man I saw was standing there still in exactly the same position with one leg up on the railing..like he hadnt moved an inch..he was still glancing off in the same direction? My immediate reaction was 'ok so the ferry has reversed to pick up a late arrival' but I looked toward where people embark and no-one got on? Two of the deck hands walked in through the arrival door as they normally would after disengaging from a wharf but there were no passengers..

I then had a good think about what just happened and it didnt make any sense. Firstly, I have taken this ferry route many times and the crew always seem to know what their doing. I have seen them remove the gangplank only to put it back on at the last moment to allow a late straggler on board, on several occasions, but I have never ever seen a ferry reverse back to a wharf once it has left (and Im not even sure such an action is permitted due to obvious potential dangers involved in doing so). Besides that they would be putting themselves several minutes behind schedule AND I would have felt the ferry stop before putting itself into reverse! Also, I recall the ferry putting some distance between itself and the wharf before I went back to texting, so it would have been easier to just turn the ferry around and pull in normally again rather than try a tricky, slow maneuver back to the wharf in reverse. And it definitely didnt do that as it wouldnt have had time considering how long it was between me seeing the old man at the wharf and the ferry motoring away, and me seeing myself back at the same wharf..

Im wondering, Ive read a few threads on time-slips but never experienced one, but could contemplating time-slips possibly cause someone to have one?
edit on 27-4-2011 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Troublesome

That kinda sounds like a date rape drug story. I don't know if you are a guy or a girl, but that is what I would be thinking. If you are a guy, I guess girls could use that on you, or a guy, but it seems you would know if it was a guy. If you are a girl, it would be way more scary. If you are a guy, I could see you getting lured away from your friends. Leaves a lot of thought for speculation.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Interesting thread and had to add my weird experience. About 15 years ago, I was picking up my eight year old daughter from school. The street was very busy and full of parked cars. My daughter was on the other side of the road when she saw me ,and to my horror she ran between two parked cars straight out onto the road towards me.
This is the weird bit, everything seemed to go in slow motion as I watched a mother I know driving towards my daughter.
I knew she couldn't see her because she was that close. I saw my daughter run through (yes through the bonnet of the car) and reach my door safely . The other mother didn't even blink she had seen nothing and was still driving straight ahead as this all happened. then eveything seemed normal again except , I was struggling to understand what just happened. This memory is so vivid because I saw the car and my daughter occupying the same space.
later I caught up with the mother who was driving, she didn't see anything.
edit on 27-4-2011 by KazzaB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I have been passing time at work reading through this site for years & finally am making my 1st post.

I have so many questions to this theory/events, I am open to the idea of switching realities or dimensions but am confussed at how it all works, ecspecially those that say they are able to do it at will, like with weather changes & etc. Has anyone tried a drastic weather change? Ex: summer like weather in winter months? I need to learn how to go to a reality where I have good credit &/or a higher paying job so I can buy my family our first home (any tips or suggestions on moving to that dimension/reality?)

I can't specificly recall any time slips but I definatly have had some ats moments in my life that I've never shared with the ats community. Such as frequent sleep paralysis in my teens, a close UFO encounter, vivid dreams of fighting the devil with help from Jesus & and apperance in a photograph of the virgin Mary, I also at times get strong vibrational feelings/waves through my body.

Sorry for a few off topic mentionings but felt the need to throw them out there since its my 1st post.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join