It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

A movie that in no one resembled the "Mary flare"
. Face it buddy you ain't right on this one.

ALS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesk8s247
i have 2 clear photos of the Virgin Mary. She was in the pictures after they were developed. they were taken at a place in Mejugorie where she had been appearing. Thats no project bluebeam, thats the second coming. Beam me up scotty!

Care to share those?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
During an Exorcism the demons after the Exorcist resists the trappings set forth by them and once he has gain the true name and hour of thier departure is then at the mercy of the Exorcist by the power of God. At this time they are forced to be truthful and they are in this state because they are in greater dispair then even in hell. In one such instance the demon was asked who is most feared in hell? The reply was something like although all glory and power comes from the Lord it is his Mother whom is most feared, for all she has to do is ask it of him and it will be done.

I found the video quite compelling, the beams seen from the sun also seem to show the same anomalies as seen in thread based on soho images title " The Sun is Beaming", I have yet to try to see if the dates and times of the 2 match up.

The people began to look at the sun because it was doing odd things, this is a common occurrence with mass sightings of the Holy Mother of Christ. More often then not during a mass sighting a message and dire warning is given. These apearances also take place in regions that are seemingly lost in hopelessness with war starvation murder etc...

I know what I saw for myself in the video, I would have loved to have seen it firsthand myself to be certain this was not some form of trickery. None the less unlike many with crude comments in this thread and several others on the same subject. I would like you to know even if this was not a true vision you have indeed cursed yourself. No im not saying you will be harmed physically or mentally. What you have suceeded in doing is to rob yourself of a little bit more of the grace of God. I would say what will come to pass because of this for you will be an increase of your sins. But to this you will most likely delight in as you do, for you loveth the lie...

Christ Has Risen!
HAPPY EASTER

link   

Originally posted by Noviz

Originally posted by cushycrux
I posted a movie ..... on page 4

Yes I saw that, but that looks nothing like what we are seeing in this video.
That black hole is filled... whereas the thing we see is a diamond shape which is not filled with black... only just outlines of the diamond are of a darker colour than the sunlight.
Plus in that video there is more than just one artifact. For example, smaller black dots around the large one.
Don't get me wrong, I don't not believe you and am not just trying to be pedantic... but your examples of these lens flares and errors in the camera do not match up with what is shown in OPs video.
edit on 24-4-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)

Thats the cause that the "object" is darker on the picture then the sun, and it's very purple, isn't it?

More to read:
en.wikipedia.org...

link   
Meaning no disrespect,there's 3 minutes of my life I won't get back.

I TRYED to see something..nadda.. I don't care what the newspaper article said.

Weak.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

Try this video, it starts at 1:30.

ALS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

No No No No !!!!!

It was just a bright sun with a guy that couldnt hold the camera. Sure, you could see a shape of somthing in the middle, looked like a vajayjay to me. But come on man, enough with the dramatics, seriously.

This is exactly what I thought as i watched it. I'm glad I'm not the only one who had this thought! LOL I am for sure not going to Hell alone now!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I see it clear as day, seeing how for a nearly a full minute you can see it.

Quite interesting if you ask me, maybe this is what people meant when they said 4/20 there will be disclosure, maybe someone was trying to warn us that the "Project Blue Beam" will be in full launch. I am curious to see what other events this year will hold for us.

I will be watching.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nastradamus
reply to post by niceguybob

For real, all these people must be smoking some really good crack tbh, not that I know what that's like but goddamn a lot of people on this site are absolutely ridiculous. Honestly just 3 minutes of sun shining and dimming down, it's impossible to see a shape or figure in that glare and any things the trees in the foreground contributes to (shape wise) automatically discredits "the virgin mary" appearing since to focus should be entirely in the sky... seriously though, what are ya'll smoking?

to the poster above, you're not a lost soul... just a lost cause. This video is the biggest fail ever.
edit on 24-4-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)

You must have poor eyesight, then. I can clearly see a human figure. And it looks like the traditional Catholic image of the Virgin Mary (and, no! I am not a Catholic). But then all those Africans screaming and shouting about the sun shining through the Trees - they must be smoking dope, too, eh?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

Gah, your project blue beam in IMPOSSIBLE The sky cannot be turned into a HD LCD screen. Do you realize how crazy that sounds?

As for this, obviously a hoax on the grounds that the Virgin Mary isn't real. Just have to figure out how they did it.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ac3feb6b6c2.png[/atsimg]

You mean you couldn't see this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca520befd268.jpg[/atsimg]

ALS
edit on 24-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

NO

I don't see anything.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
All i see is the sun

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Definitely something there, not sure what though, think i'll side with blue beam test as well. I think the Op murdered his chance of having any anti religious person siding with him. Mention the word religion/mary miracle and watch the knee jerking begin

edit on 24-4-2011 by Scaledown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Griffo

You can clearly see the so called robed Mary.

You have to get your head just right to see it clearly.
ALS

I still can't see it, I wish I could .

link   
reply to post by kylioneXsushi

Blue beam is very much possible.

link   

Originally posted by coquine
( I went to look up that Project Blue Beam....That just seemed way too ridiculous to believe! So how they are going to deal with all the atheists that have no supernatural beliefs to manipulate??)

I think after Blue Beam they would no longer be Atheists. Its not that ridculous:

www.brainsturbator.com...

ALS
edit on 24-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

Lmao. Yeah, yeeeah I would still be an atheist. I would just be trying to figure out how that global prank/hoax was pulled off.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kylioneXsushi
reply to post by darrylss

Gah, your project blue beam in IMPOSSIBLE The sky cannot be turned into a HD LCD screen. Do you realize how crazy that sounds?

As for this, obviously a hoax on the grounds that the Virgin Mary isn't real. Just have to figure out how they did it.

Project Bluebean does sound crazy yes. I don't really believe in it but I'm quite open to it being a real thing.
Quite frankly the advances in Science and Technology have been phenominal as of late. You never know what advances are being made behind closed doors. And who said they have to make the sky into a HD LCD screen? I don't even think the image needs to be that clear for a large shock value. Aslong as you could definitely see Jesus, or whoever they are projecting, then the quality wouldn't be an issue.
Anyway to reiterate; I don't believe in Project Bluebeam but wouldn't be suprised if it was possible.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
OH I see it , you have to look sideways,

what?

that's not the same video is it?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Call me a skeptic but I find it convenient that it is happening between two trees. Either that or photoshop job. So I am going with either a tree branch anomaly or someone did some photo editing and what they were looking at was something different than what is portrayed. Just looks like a blurry blob to me, if thats what people want to put their faith into then so be it but it will take a lot more than that for me.

Or they hung an image of a Virgin Mary between the trees, then later turned up the contrast, brightness, and luminosity of the video to create more sun glare, disrupting the outline of the image.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join