It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Sorry OP, I did not see anything unusual in the video.... Just a blownout sun....

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Half way through the video the sun does look like it moved, Maybe its a tree branch playing with my eyes.
I didn't see the Virgin Mary, maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but I THINK I saw something pretty odd.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie

Please
Let
Me
Google
That
For
You

www.google.com...=en&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=Project+Blue+beam

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 24-4-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

"The woman clothed with the sun."

check it out in Revelations.

perhaps, just maybe, it's a prophecy about something other than just the transit of Venus..

Revelation 12:1 (New International Version, ©2011)

1 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

www.biblegateway.com...:1&version=NIV

I wonder where precisely in Africa this was, and the astrological conjunctions at the time - just sayin.. ya never know, anything's possible.

edit on 24-4-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kylioneXsushi
reply to post by Noviz

Maybe religious types would be clamoring to believe it, yes. But if it's a flickering low def image, it's going to look really bad and the first thought on many peoples minds will be that it is some kind of projection. I say HD because that is what they would need to make it believable....since life is lived in HD, lol...

That should be some kind of commercial selling point. "Life is lived in HD."

I agree, I think it is a projection of some kind, ergo the "Project Blue Beam" assertions here. What I see looks like Princes Leia looking for Obi Wan Kenobi.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by darrylss

I truely believe operation blue beam is now active.

Hold on to your hats people, its gonna get crazy!

ALS

S&F (and that doesn't happen often)

Yea, you keep thinking that buddy. Whatever keeps you excited.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Delete.
edit on 24-4-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Worthless BS. So you have some second, third and fourth films cause this film is a photographic flare with a soundtrack.

Sorry.. no VM story can withstand a close examination. The VM is not spoken once by Jesus and is not ever deemed scriptural. And then we have science on the reported claims. none are worthy.
edit on 24-4-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
strange what happened to my last post on small edit/addition.. like I said anything's possible...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle
Perhaps there really is something to this, I can clearly see a female figure clothed in white and blue walking and moving her arms even the clothing flows with her movements. Get real and admit you see it, to deny the truth will do you no good for you cannot change what my eyes see. I see alot of fear behind the ignorant remarks being made, intresting how certain things reveal the true nature of behaviors.

Then again the fact that some seem unable to see really adds to this being miraculous, for with a hoax everyone sees the same things then. Too bad for you I guess...

Heh ya thats it! refute that...

Yes, the image is RIGHT THERE on the second video clear as day. 2 part clothing and moving in an offering gesture.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I don't think that a vague diamond shape should be equated to what is an iconic perception of what the Virgin Mary should look like. The crowd are not exactly in shock and awe either, just noisy although that could be confusion. If this then is a HAARP effort to portray the Virgin Mary it is pathetic. If it is some natural phenomena, the camera is totally out of its comfort zone.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by ancientmustytext

It likely was clearer to the spectator. The camera that was used was likely a low mega-pixel camera. And to those of you calling hoax, you would do well to remember whats going on in the Ivory coast right now.

ALS

Oh yes and the mighty Murkan army which is always fighting the good fight is not there to save anyone, either the mighty Royal British air force who stormed like little bitches on heat to bomb everything they set their myopic sights on in Libya, seem they have forgot where Ivory Coast is on the map.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
why was this guy recording the sun before the "miracle" and for how long lol
edit on 24-4-2011 by violence=answer because: i misspelled guy and put gut and want it to be guy not gut

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

That's not true, they were screaming and shouting in shock and dismay, women SCREAMING when the image began to appear in the sun, what video are you talking about? A language translation would be interesting..

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Would be nice if someone was able to translate the words being spoken to see what indeed the crowd was talking about...

I accept this may be nothing out of the ordinary, but I gotta say, I am a little disappointed in the skeptics so far.
The black dot theory..well, I did do a fair amount of researching and all the pictures I came across was not some fuzzy blue diamond, but rather a solid black dot...which looks absolutely nothing like this (along with of course them being pictures and not videos).

The more weak and easily debunkable debunking goes on, the more your encouraging magical answers to take the lead...because frankly, they are sounding more grounded in reality at this point...why not just really jump the skeptics shark and call it swamp gas.

Now, lets stop being moronic, dismissive, and ultimately fearful and do some actual investigating.

1) Is there any secondary sources of the film for comparison?
2) Is there any possible translation from the words?
3) Can anyone determine if the video footage has been tampered with
4) Is there any video filming currently in existance, or possibly can be created, to create a similar effect (similar meaning more than a black dot on a still photo)

Incidently, I am pretty convinced that the beam of light may simply be a lens flare

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by violence=answer
why was this guy recording the sun before the "miracle" and for how long lol

When did the event start happening?
The film seems to start when there is already a crowd gathered and excited about something...

lol?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I think there was BOTH lens flare as well as, ah, sun flare.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I admit when I first saw this video, I had gotten a nice tingling sensation throughout my body and my hair stood straight up, just like what happened yesterday when I was inside my grandmas old haunted house, and a presence came into the room, does this mean what I am seeing is the real thing, I wonder?...I did think the sun looked brighter than usual until I took my own videos, looks bright like that and the beam of light your seeing is a lens flare, same as the purple and blue colors, it showed on my videos, the object in the middle is another story!
I see the tree branches blowing in the wind, could be that coming through the glare, are there other videos of this out and about?
...other people should try this, I see an alien and demon at the end of mine!

edit on 4/24/2011 by Givenmay because: Correction

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Guys i know alot of people revere mary she brought jesus into the world. But That is NOT Mary. The mary you see depicted in the catholic churches and places like that is actually "Ishtar the queen of heaven" a false goddess they worship but fool christians into thinking is mary. Mary of the bible was special but biblically speaking she was just chosen because the time was right, was of the line of david. Jesus did not even glorify her too much. on one visit to him jesus said "what do i have to do with you woman" it was to set a precedent for bible readers to not glorify her but instead all glory goes to god. Mary God bless her no doubt but she should not be worshipped or revered. Shes special just like any righteous person in the bible But you should NOT worship images of her or statues...because the images you see of the woman with the cover and the halo are actually of ishtar a false goddess a little sick joke of the pagan and illuminati culture. I seen the image in the sun on this video watching this video and it does look like the typical pic of "ishtar" or as you would call her mary. and to me it does look like a hologram or fake op. Beware of the tricks they will play on you.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join