It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO enters then exits the Sun

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Surely it's a bug on the lens.
2nd line to indicate: I am probably joking
3rd to state: yes, I am joking

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm definitely no scientist and I don't really know how to interpret the SOHO data. What's the scale here? I mean, this thing looks pretty huge compared to the sun. Whatever it is, it appears to give off some kind of debris as it moves away from the sun. Could it be a comet that's just passing behind the sun? Or Mercury or Venus?

The triggered solar eruption certainly is an odd coincidence.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
There are many topics like this one....

@OP, here's a better vid.

What are they doing? Take a look. news.discovery.com...
www.popsci.com...

www.examiner.com...

This is not science fiction. This is reality. Wake up, fools.
edit on 21-4-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

Dang you beat me to it.I was just going to say that.At least they made it back to earth.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
why do i have zero when the person who said "its got bad techno music" has 4.

OP, I'm sorry for not contributing more. I've just become jaded to the dozens of new and exciting videos that have been edited down to include some off-the-wall techno track. The fact is that it takes away from the validity of the video immediately, as you cannot hear any natural sounds or reactions to what the videographer is seeing.

As I said, it is an interesting video. I'm just an amateur and would rather give the "experts" a chance to analyze the video and contents itself. I just wanted to notify other watchers of the video that it's probably best to mute it prior to hitting play.

Again, thanks for sharing though.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
To me this doesn't look like a hoax or a fake but you never know these days - I'm surprised no-one has debunked it yet on the basis of the horrible techno music alone. It is a very interesting and thought-provoking video nonetheless and whatever that gigantic object is flying out from the sun it looks incredible. I can't really add anything more or try and find any reasons to debunk the video but what I will say is that when we have UFO's flying around the atmosphere as big as what we are seeing in the video its beggars belief that our governments still deny the existence of potential 'alien spacecraft'.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It appears to have been our moon.
Here's a video of the exact dates, the moon transits at the same angle and place...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I agree with you from the date feb 2007 it is most likey the moon.
heres another video of the same thing on that date.
ill keep looking to see if i can find the exact video in the first post with reference to a moon crossing

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

...Horrible and techno together in the same sentence? Does not compute.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pepeluacho
It's possible that extraterrestrials are here to instigate the development of life throughout the galaxy.

That flare had the potential to harm life on Earth.

The UFO might have redirected the flare or prematurely provoked the sun to release the built up energy. Ultimately saving us.

~OR~

It knows we keep track of, and are watching, our life-source and is just demonstrating its power over it.

I agree with you here Pepe. It either what you say, or fake, because it is not a planet, its movemnts are that of intelligent control.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Heres the same video being analyzed you should watch this one before saying its a ufo.
but take it or leave it
same video and a comparison to the moon and sun in a planetarium program.

deny ignorance.

edit on 22-4-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Anyone else see a ladybug walking across the lens of a camera?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kylioneXsushi

I too am a lover of electronic music, but IMO, this track stinks. However, I appreciate your opinion too!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Wow! That was awesome! It is strange that it kind of turned to go into the Sun instead of continuing in a straight line.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

It really isn't that surprising that an alien craft would be able to fly into the sun ofcourse that is depending on that type of civilisation they are.

You know what I mean right?

Type 1 – this civilization harnesses the energy output of an entire planet.

Type 2 – this civilization harnesses the energy output of a star, and generates about 10 billion times the energy output of a Type I civilization.

Type 3 – this civilization harnesses the energy output of a galaxy, or about 10 billion time the energy output of a Type 3 civilization.

here is a link to a thread that has got a bit of information about it

Interested read/watch.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

I agree, It was the strangest soho video shot that I have seen. First the black circle mask does not look like it is centered on the son, second no motion of solar wind, third object is blacked out, anything that close to the sun will be burning brilliantly, fourth eruption is black. I say Hoax, this is a quick post before i start working on my car.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Here's how real this is. Go to the SOHO site and punch in LASCO2 or LASCO3 and give the dates 2007-02-26 thru 2007-02-28. What happens next surprised me. I was prompted with "No data available." See if this happens to anyone else.

I know the OPs images are from the CORs but why would images from the same dates not be available from SOHO?

This certain;ly raises my suspicion levels up to 'Something funny's going on here'.

Edit: When you go to the SOHO site, click onto the data/archive tab this will direct you to a page with SOHO Movie Theater then just enter in some dates, select image type and sit back while it retrieves the data.

I keep getting a 'no data available' for the dates that corresponds with the video though.
edit on 22/4/11 by Intelearthling because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Pretty sure the video in the OP is not even really from SOHO.
Doesnt look, seem, or feel real at all to me,
and I watch these things a lot. lol

Looks like someone figured out some way to 'mimic' SOHO (kinda).

I don't buy this for a second..
not even for free. lol
edit on 22-4-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
There are many topics like this one....

@OP, here's a better vid.

What are they doing? Take a look. news.discovery.com...
www.popsci.com...

www.examiner.com...

This is not science fiction. This is reality. Wake up, fools.
edit on 21-4-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

The small objects in this vid look exactly like our satellites in earth orbit.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

exellent find
apparently nobody else has watched the vid you posted....for thosethat dont want to take 4 mins..it shows that it is the moon...and it does do a funny stop and then go thing but according to the info, which he shows how to do it yourself..it is the moon....im just gunna say hmmmmm on this one

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join