It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFOs/UAPs crafts belonging to a civilization or civilizations which Michio Kaku named Type-III?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I have watched the videos of Michio Kaku, Stanton T. Friedman and Jacques Vallee from the CONTACT: LEARNING FROM OUTER SPACE -- GLOBAL COMPETITIVENESS, the 5th Annual GCF: January 22-25, 2011 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Contact: Learning from Outer Space, Psychological and socio-cultural assumptions and preconceptions constrain us to a large extent, and shape our views of the universe so that we are inclined to find what we are looking for, and fail to see what we are not. Using knowledge gained from research in the fields of Ufology and the search for extraterrestrial life, what might we possibly learn about hindrances to innovation in other areas of inquiry?

www.gcf.org.sa...

And these are some of the remarks they made which I find so striking.

The first two are from Michio Kaku, Professor of Theoretical Physics, City University of New York who said [see under the video]

Van: AlienDisclosureGroup | Gemaakt op: 6 mrt 2011
Michio Kaku, Contact Learning from Outer Space , GCF 2011 - 01-23.f4v

Today , I want you to open your mind, open your mind to the possibility that one day we make contact with an intelligent civilization in outer space that could be thousands, millions of years ahead of us in technology

He even goes a bit further.

Let me make a prediction, and that is sometime by mid century we might make contact with an intelligent civilization in outer space.

Then look what Stanton T. Friedman, Nuclear Physicist, Lecturer, Author said [see under the video]

Stanton Friedman , Contact Learning from Outer Space, GCF 2011 -01-23.f4v

over the last 43 years I given more than seven hundred presentations of an illustrated lecture of flying saucers are real.
I can give you my conclusions; the first one is that the evidence is overwhelming that planet earth is being visited by intelligent controlled Extraterrestrial spacecraft.

Then look what Jacques Vallee said [see under the video]

Jacques Vallee (Contact Learning From Outer Space GCF 2011)

professor kaku wrote a book on the physics of the impossible that has been really an inspiration to me and I think the UFO phenomenon gives us examples of some things that today are impossible in physics but might be possible in the next few years or decades.

These are Michio Kaku’s famous civilization ranks, which are just his views today of course.

For a civilization to rank as Type-I, it has to be capable of harnessing the entire power of a planet, and dominate its processes, including its weather, geothermal energy, etc. It should be able to construct facilities anywhere it wants to on the planet.

For a civilization to rank as Type-II, it has to be capable of harnessing the power of its local star, and subsidiary planets.

For a civilization to rank as Type-III, it has to become inter-stellar/multi-stellar, capable of expanding across multiple star systems, and eventually the entire galaxy.

So because Michio Kaku said;

that is sometime by mid century we might make contact with an intelligent civilization in outer space

He speaks specific about making contact with an intelligent civilization in outer space and therefore not about contact here on Earth.

And Jacques Vallee said;

I think the UFO phenomenon gives us examples of some things that today are impossible in physics but might be possible in the next few years or decades

And Stanton T. Friedman said;

the evidence is overwhelming that planet earth is being visited by intelligent controlled Extraterrestrial spacecraft

it looks very logical for me then to draw the conclusion that if the civilization or civilizations which are as Friedman say already here and traveling in their crafts which we call UFOs/UAPs must be of some Type-III.

Not only Friedman claims that they are already here, there are many others who claim the same, where under no less a person then former astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell.

Dr Edgar Mitchell "There are Several Species Visiting our Planet"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the interview below confirms astronaut Edgar Mitchell on Kerrang Radio July 23 2008 that flying saucers are real and they are bearing alien visitors.

Edgar Mitchell UFO interview on Kerrang Radio 23 july 2008.

Posted by ufonotebook | 23 juli 2008

So, any thoughts?

edit on 22/4/11 by spacevisitor because: Made some corrections and did some adding

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

In the excellent book entitled, "Hyperspace", theorical physicist Michio Kaku mentioned about three kinds of civilizations:

Type 1, 2, & 3 Civilizations

Type I – this civilization harnesses the energy output of an entire planet.

Type II – this civilization harnesses the energy output of a star, and generates about 10 billion times the energy output of a Type I civilization.

Type III – this civilization harnesses the energy output of a galaxy, or about 10 billion time the energy output of a Type II civilization.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
S&F, very good thread

All this screams upcoming disclosure. Exciting times ahead. I really hope this civilisation is friendly, I wouldn't mind a tour of the galaxy or at the very least a trip to the nearest star even if it's the last thing I do.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I tend to think that at a certain point, civilizations no longer feel the need to physically travel in cold, old space to get their exploration thrills, and they start to fold in on themselves. They focus their energies and efforts into exploring what's in their consciousnesses and imaginations, which as we all know is generally much more interesting and exciting than boring reality, which is bound by all kinds of silly laws and limits. Virtuality takes over for actuality.

So whether that is a Type-III or Type-IV, past that point, we aren't going to be seeing or hearing from these civilizations, because they no longer interact with our brand of reality. Hey, we already have people who live primarily through games and TV and other distractions, constantly plugged into an iPad or some other device. Some people on this board might already spend more time interacting with people here than in "real life." How is it going to be in 1,000 years?

Why would I need to go out and contact aliens, when I already have billions of virtual aliens to interact with all day and night?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by little_green_man
All this screams upcoming disclosure. Exciting times ahead. I really hope this civilisation is friendly, I wouldn't mind a tour of the galaxy or at the very least a trip to the nearest star even if it's the last thing I do.

Hi little_green_man, thanks for your reply.
I do personally not expect disclosure very soon and it are no doubt already exciting times in my opinion.
Regarding that you hope these civilizations are all friendly; here is how I think about that.

On one hand, I get the strong impression that not all of our visitors are so friendly, because look for instance to this thread of Kandinsky.

Hostile UFO Encounters: Colares, 1977

And there are more examples of unfriendly behavior, listen for instance what John Lear said about it.

Van: LatestInfo | Gemaakt op: 16 jan 2009

JOHN LEAR - HUMAN MUTILATION FROM ALIENS UFO

But on the other hand, I am absolutely convinced that most of them are definitely benevolent to us for some reason.
And it seems pretty clear to me that the ones that are benevolent to us are in the majority and/or far out the most powerful, because otherwise we did not have come as far as we are now.

edit on 22/4/11 by spacevisitor because: Made some corrections and did some adding

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I tend to think that at a certain point, civilizations no longer feel the need to physically travel in cold, old space to get their exploration thrills, and they start to fold in on themselves. They focus their energies and efforts into exploring what's in their consciousnesses and imaginations, which as we all know is generally much more interesting and exciting than boring reality, which is bound by all kinds of silly laws and limits. Virtuality takes over for actuality.

If we extend that idea of virtuality, it's conceivable that some might seek thrills and new horizons elsewhere. Let's say they've crossed the threshold of biological physicality and can 'copy' their consciousness multiple times? Could that information be sent across space at the speed of light? What if they've been able to 'consumerise' quantum entanglement and can have their 'copies' in vastly removed places at the same time?

Left to our own imaginations, it's likely that repetition would set in and 'reality' become a day-dream of madness. If this was the case, maybe the search for knowledge would fall away and thrill-seeking would take its place?

u2u

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Hiya Space, a guy back in '63 wrote a paper about the possible 'three types' of civilisation we could meet here on Earth. He wrote from the point of view of US foreign policy and where they'd stand in the negotiations.

When I say 'guy' he was there before NASA was NASA and was part of a Presidential Advisory Board for the National Aeronautics and Space Council. His career actually improved from there! Here's the bio of Maxwell W. Hunter.

His paper is available from the US Department of State...'Thoughts on the Space Alien Race Question.'

His type 1 would be similar to us and an equal partner.

Should the Martians have colonized the moon without discovering nuclear energy, then they represent no real problem, and our current national policy would be made to order for the situation.

His type 2 would be much more advanced and negotiations very unequal.

I believe that it is possible with what we now know about nuclear energy to envision ships driven at half to three-quarters of the speed of light. This, since the galaxy is 100,000 light-years across, still does not make a search of the entire galaxy feasible within the life span of the average man. But suppose some race under pressure of population explosion were expanding as fast as technically feasible from star to star throughout the galaxy. If their ships averaged half the speed of light, and if, on the average, they stopped every 10 light-years for a twenty-year stay at a stellar system to deposit colonists, refuel, and build extra ships, they would only take two hundred thousand years, starting at the center of the galaxy, to spread throughout the whole system.

His type 3 would do what the hell it wanted and we'd better just bend over and pray for kindness!

The third possibility, scientifically abhorrent, is that the Einstein theory may only be an approximation, and an alien race which actually travels faster than light exists. If we were to meet such a race, our policy had better be to negotiate fast, because the implications of their far better understanding and control of the fundamental forces of nature would be obvious.

His summary shows that although he thought talk of saucers was likely 'rubbish,' it was in the interests of US foreign policy to plan ahead...

Even if we only found tame chemical Martians, or merely the debris from some intragalactic survey mission, it would be a good idea to proceed on the assumption that the human race would finally have found a bigger problem than the ones it has created for itself. There likely is nothing to be done at the moment to prepare for these possibilities (the only body of writing on the subject available in an emergency is science fiction), because no one of consequence is going to take this rubbish seriously unless it happens. At that point, our policy will be determined in the traditional manner of grand panic.

He beat Kaku by almost 50 years!

ETA: if anyone wants a hardcopy of the article; it's available as a PDF at this link right here.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I sciencerly Thank you for posting this thread. It will help some of us on ATS, that have had a hard time even discussing the subject on here. Dr. Stan Freedman is one Astrophysicst that has really stuck up for the contactees at the risk of a great deal of riducule. But some of the members of his field have admired him. So many in his field know the truth of the Aliens but few have put it on the line like he has. I post a link to this thread on my thread. F&S

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

I personally think also that some if not many of those civilizations do not need to physically travel anymore, but that counts in my opinion only for those extremely advanced civilizations.
One reason for that is I think that such kind of civilizations are using extremely advanced biological robot like creatures to do all kind of work for them.
Like our robots do all kind of work in factories for us now.

Look for instance what Col. Corso said about that.

According to Corso, they determined that the craft was a biological spaceship, functioning in conjunction with a crew of EBE’s (Extraterrestrial Biological Entities). They were biological robots created through advanced genetic engineering, clones designed to withstand the extreme conditions of space travel. These EBE’s were able to drive their starship through a particular neural interface, whereby they could connect with the craft, becoming an almost integrated part of it.
www....(nolink)/corso-legacy/

Originally posted by Blue Shift
So whether that is a Type-III or Type-IV, past that point, we aren't going to be seeing or hearing from these civilizations, because they no longer interact with our brand of reality.

Except I think that when we humans have for some reason a very special meaning/connection with some of those civilizations.

edit on 22/4/11 by spacevisitor because: did some adding

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I think I understand what you are saying here.

I personally think also that some if not many of those civilizations do not need to physically travel anymore, but that counts in my opinion only for those extremely advanced civilizations.

They can control these part biological robots with their mind so to speack without physically being in this reality or position in Space. Am I close?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
thanks to the op i really enjoy reading other peoples opinions on this subject. if we aint alone in this universe and are being visited, then as a species we really do need to take a long hard look at ourselfs if we are going to evolve to type 1 as micho kaku describes it.

on another note , as far as disclosure goes and the numerous post i have read recently regarding an impending full disclosure i have a thought. i was watching a documentry about the first private company's attempt to send a man into space. i think it was an american company called scaled composites but anyways it acieved this goal in 2001/2004??? and it got me thinking that if goverments could no longer control who could and couldn't go into space then maby time for disclosure would happen soon as we would find out the truth sooner or later when civillians start flying into space.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Are UFOs/UAPs crafts belonging to a civilization or civilizations which Michio Kaku named Type-III?

No. We are only a Type-0 civilization, and we could build anti-gravity saucer ships - if we tried. But first we have to shake our addiction to rockets.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Hiya Space, a guy back in '63 wrote a paper about the possible 'three types' of civilisation we could meet here on Earth. He wrote from the point of view of US foreign policy and where they'd stand in the negotiations.

His summary shows that although he thought talk of saucers was likely 'rubbish,' it was in the interests of US foreign policy to plan ahead...

He beat Kaku by almost 50 years!

Hi Kandinsky, thanks for your reply and links.

It’s very interesting to see his description of the possible ‘three types’ of civilizations.
I did read his very impressive Biography, and it’s obvious that Maxwell W. Hunter was a very gifted engineer and scientist.
Although his summary shows that he thought talk of saucers was likely 'rubbish, I doubt that he was serious there, because I think that a man as he was, were he worked and such must have known that talk of saucers wasn’t 'rubbish’ but could only harm someone’s live and career as for instance did happen with Dr James E. Mcdonald, who was a senior Physicist at the Institute for Atmospherical Physics and Professor at the Department of Meteorology at the University of Arizona.

I find this remark of him quite remarkable, especially what he said about scientists.

SUBJECT; Thoughts on the Space Alien Race Question
The flying saucer advocates claim, of course, that the scientific viewpoint is nonsense, and that there is overwhelming evidence of such beings.
In my own mind, I find it difficult to side with the flying saucer advocates, but the almost total impossibility envisioned by most scientists also is disturbing.

history.state.gov...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

I think I understand what you are saying here.

They can control these part biological robots with their mind so to speak without physically being in this reality or position in Space. Am I close?

I really do not know how these biological robots operate, if they fully operate by themselves, or perhaps being guided by higher beings the way you said there.
But that is nevertheless an interesting view coolottie.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by factsnotopinions
on another note , as far as disclosure goes and the numerous post i have read recently regarding an impending full disclosure i have a thought. i was watching a documentry about the first private company's attempt to send a man into space. i think it was an american company called scaled composites but anyways it acieved this goal in 2001/2004??? and it got me thinking that if goverments could no longer control who could and couldn't go into space then maby time for disclosure would happen soon as we would find out the truth sooner or later when civillians start flying into space.

You mean that if those people see UFO/ET activity out there they would go talk publicly about it.
Well, even if they did, I really think that that would not make any difference.
There are already many people who talk publicly about UFO/ET activity here on Earth, and you see what the result of that is factsnotopinions.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Larryman

No. We are only a Type-0 civilization, and we could build anti-gravity saucer ships - if we tried. But first we have to shake our addiction to rockets.

I think you misunderstood my OP Larryman.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

i can understand your way of looking at it however i was thinking when the likes of virgin etc etc have civilian trips to space it would be a hell of a lot harder to deny the existance of ufo's ( if they exsit that is ) where as at the moment you only really have military trained astronauts who im sure would be easier to hush than the general public. In principle i agree with what your saying however disagree that this would be the case under the circumstances of mass public trips into space.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by factsnotopinions

You don't have to take a trip on Virgin, you can see them down here, only if you believe they are just weather ballons. If people going to space on Virgin, if they are told they are Space Weather Ballons long enough they would believe it. I can't believe all the people just on ATS, that think the FBI and NSA, put hoax documents in Classified and Top Secret, and stored them for years, just to pull them out now to fool us. They are on .gov sites, but they go, "Can you verify it came from the FBI"

Kaku said the Civilization III, would not have any direct contact with us, until we reached level II. He said we we
are level 0 now growing to level 1, so it is likely that it is level Is and maybe level IIs. Like we don't have College Professors teaching Kindergarden Physics.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Originally posted by little_green_man

Hi little_green_man, thanks for your reply.
I do personally not expect disclosure very soon and it are no doubt already exciting times in my opinion.
Regarding that you hope these civilizations are all friendly; here is how I think about that.

On one hand, I get the strong impression that not all of our visitors are so friendly, because look for instance to this thread of Kandinsky.

Hostile UFO Encounters: Colares, 1977

And there are more examples of unfriendly behavior, listen for instance what John Lear said about it.

Van: LatestInfo | Gemaakt op: 16 jan 2009

JOHN LEAR - HUMAN MUTILATION FROM ALIENS UFO

But on the other hand, I am absolutely convinced that most of them are definitely benevolent to us for some reason.
And it seems pretty clear to me that the ones that are benevolent to us are in the majority and/or far out the most powerful, because otherwise we did not have come as far as we are now.

Thanks for the links, haven't seen them before.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'd say they range from civ type I-II. Very possibly the third type as well. I agree with what spacevisitor posted about the EBEs controlling their craft through a neural interface. Makes sense as in many accounts of EV sightings the craft respond in an intelligent manner. We can assume they are very advanced in the field of biotechnology. Therefore this is well within the realm of possibility for them. I was toying with the idea of the greys being some of these biomechanical entities created by the EBEs. In almost every report I read people describe them as moving in unison and no uniqueness about any of them. Also the fact that they seem indifferent and cold. As if devoid of emotion.

new topics

top topics

join