It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO enters then exits the Sun

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I usually don't care at all about the SOHO pics but this one blew my mind. can someone clear this up for me?

after the object enters the area of the sun, there is a flash and the object comes out a lot faster than it went it. very unnatural looking.

my initial thought was mercury, but the orbit and speed would not make any sense. unless im just uneducated about mercury...

I know the footage is from 2007, but was posted today on youtube, I used the search function using the video title, nothing came up.

TIP: actually watch the video- the image you see with a black line through the sun is not what the video is about.

edit on 21-4-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn

TIP: actually watch the video

watch = mute

WARNING: Horrible Techno Music Ahead

Interesting video, but why do all these videos have to include the terrible soundtrack?
edit on 4/21/2011 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Why do people suddenly think of Techno when it comes to UFO videos?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
We probably just witnessed the worst UFO pilot in the galaxy...he flew right into a solar eruption...wouldn't surprise if his name is Bob or something.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Is it just me or does that 'SOHO' video look strange.

What is that bar through the sun?
And why does the blind look off center with the sun poking out, like a poorly made McCheeseburger?

Sort of looks fake?

Please explain why I think this.
And yeah, the music, face palm.
I hate it when youtube vids are suddenly loud too.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
We probably just witnessed the worst UFO pilot in the galaxy...he flew right into a solar eruption...wouldn't surprise if his name is Bob or something.

He was probably a shape shifting Southwest Airlines pilot. You know how they like to drink before a flight.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
does it expel something to change course while a planet goes past the sun?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Forget the techno music!! What in the world is that object, really? The object is absolutely enormous. Honestly I'm getting so weary of not knowing for sure about what goes on around us.
Sorry for the rant, but you see things like this and you truly wonder about advanced lifeforms and how insignificant we really are.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It's possible that extraterrestrials are here to instigate the development of life throughout the galaxy.

That flare had the potential to harm life on Earth.

The UFO might have redirected the flare or prematurely provoked the sun to release the built up energy. Ultimately saving us.

~OR~

It knows we keep track of, and are watching, our life-source and is just demonstrating its power over it.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
ATS is weird sometimes. I don't care much about stars&flags but why do i have zero when the person who said "its got bad techno music" has 4.

anyways, thanks for the responses I really dont know what to make of this one, and to TOADMUND, I agree that the entire soho image looks a bit off...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pepeluacho
It's possible that extraterrestrials are here to instigate the development of life throughout the galaxy.

That flare had the potential to harm life on Earth.

The UFO might have redirected the flare or prematurely provoked the sun to release the built up energy. Ultimately saving us.

~OR~

It knows we keep track of, and are watching, our life-source and is just demonstrating its power over it.

I like your thinking, always nice to believe we've got ma and pa looking out for us sometimes lol.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Nice video. It appears to be data from 26th - 27th Feb 2007, but I'm having trouble finding the SOHO data for that time. If anyone can find the raw sequence that would be cool. Not sure what to make of this clip!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

one of the commenter on the youtube video also said they couldn't find the SOHO data. nasa probably deleted it...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

S&F! Great catch!!!

Hey here's a post from awhile back that could very possibly validate the vid that you posted???

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I tend not to care for nor give too much credence to videos that are accompanied with music but the first image however is very intriguing and look forward to some logical explanation as to what we are looking at!

The UFOs that appear later on have been explained as camera glitches which I personally don't totally buy but.......what is the first thing???

Can someone explain this to me? Thanks in advance

Thanks for posting.

I found this article. Hope it helps answers some questions about the "objects". Nassim brings up lots of great points in his vid (ftoward the end of the article).

According to Mr. Haramein, every Sun contains a black hole singularity. Advanced extraterrestrial or interdimensional civilizations wishing to access our solar system with large (Earth-sized) spacecraft can do so through the star gate of our Sun.

Giant UFOs around the Sun? NASA claims malfunction, physicist says giant ET UFOs use Sun's star gate

www.examiner.com...

If I were to speculate, I'd say that the "objects" around our Sun are benevs and that they are purposely posing for NASA cameras as a show of force - saying, in essence, to the bad guys - we're giving you another chance to choose against crimes of humanity etc. Personally I think the objects are what I call portable worlds, some harbor warships. These worlds are an alliance from a variety of places both inter-dimensional, from other Universes and within our Universe from other galaxies.

Also I get the impression of a watering hole and how all sorts of life forms gather 'round to drink, wade and wash.

Just sayin.

Star
edit on 27-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: I forgot something.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Notice that the thread hasn't been tossed into the hoax bin?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It's obviously the Destiny recharging her batteries, no worries they're on our side.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

you got a vaild link from SOHO itself ??? Otherwise.. I don't believe it.. can be manufacture by movie software..

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Can we get the link to the actual site and see these images there? Im a bit skeptical for now

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
So there is some alien type and the craft they travel in that can withstand the heat we KNOW our sun puts out??

Just to far out there for me.

ETA: 1 million planets the size of earth would fit inside the sun, so that ' object' has to be bigger than our planet.
Something is awry here, and impossible methinks.
( and as an aside...I believe around one million suns would fit inside Betelgeuse!!)
edit on 21-4-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed,
is it possible this object went under the sun by chance and the flair is just a coincidence?
Going through the sun is a little intense I agree
Good thread

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
His air traffic controller must have fell asleep...

Seriously though, if this is real, the ship travels across the universe, or even galaxy at least and instead of flying the minute distance it would be around the sun (compared to light years and light years), it decides to just plop right thru the sun and come out the other side? Doesn't make sense to me.
edit on 4/21/2011 by PennKen2009 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join