It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

you're a prophet!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Seriously OP..Go out and take a look around you times are tough as hell right now. People are out of work, can't feed their families,etc,etc. You had a theory,dream,vision whatever you want to call it. Great good for you. I'm sure we all have at one point or another. You apologized for the stir you caused then you continued to add on to it for what point?? You were wrong let it go.

With all the thats going on in the world we don't need a bunch of people piling it on even thicker with this end of the world crap. Honestly who is your message going to help if you were right?? I'm gonna venture a guess and say that not many people out of a small circle know anything about ATS or what is even. I could go out right now and ask a 100 people if they knew about this site and I'd bet a $100 that out of those people maybe 5 would know about this site and that is on the high site.

I get it you want to help people. Instead of trying to scare people go sign up to work at a homeless shelter, or a food bank.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
wheew..its alright people nothing happened...another prediction gone wrong...ats is hit hard by poor quality prophets

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Everything would be lot different if the thread was named like this:
"Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED ?"

You notice the difference OP ?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
Gesus cryst people.... leave him alone.

He was wrong....who really cares. Hes already offering money to anyone that was affected by this thread, clearly he had no bad intentions.

LET IT GO FFS!! :bnghd:

Nope, sorry. If you are prepared to stick your neck out in the hope that you are right and reap the glory then you should be prepared to cop the bagging you most surely deserve when you are wrong, otherwise shut the hell up!

Be accountable for your actions or keep your opinions to yourself.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by The Ghost Who Walks

How is accepting that his beliefs were wrong, apologizing (more than once,) and offering to financially compensate anyone who can demonstrate that they were negatively impacted by this topic, not accepting responsibility and being accountable?
edit on 4/24/2011 by AceWombat04 because: typo

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by w810i

I get it you want to help people. Instead of trying to scare people go sign up to work at a homeless shelter, or a food bank.

Star for this guy, absolutely.

OP you want to make a change? You want to keep people from harm? Lay off the predictions and numerology and get involved with something that is tangible and real!

In the vein of the above, absolutely....wish I could multiple star this one.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

It took courage to put up an apology and take resposibilty for your interpretations/theroies, good for you.
Now go out get some sun, enjoy the rest of your weekend and try and start with a fresh out-look.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I hope not, you seem extremley distressed, may it not turn out so bad.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

True as well, nice "burn"

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The real question should be....WHY do so many people buy into the IDEA that "something wicked this way comes"? Is it nothing more than an artifact of the inherent pattern solving, connect the dots, draw a conclusion from limited data, survival oriented hard wiring of our brain?? If so, is the collective consciousness of humanity predicting some kind of calamity/disaster, or is it nothing more than a natural response to a rapidly changing environment? Hmmmm.....
Perhaps responding to a "rapidly changing environment" is the key....

edit on 24-4-2011 by csgt428 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
April 22 2011

4 22 2011

The four two's

22 2 1+1=2

2 2 2 2

this has to mean something.
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

Yeah it means it beats a "fullhouse"...

("numerology"
)
edit on 24-4-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Responding to various people:

If I were to believe two of my nocturnal dreams (end of February/early march)....after the April 22nd/2011 mega-quake this thread would have went viral like no other for obvious reasons. I would have than had a platform to announce something else at some point afterwords (it's over don't even ask), and those future announcements would have probably saved maybe 10,000 to 100,000 lives due to the viralness of the first one, from a day of a disaster that would have eclipsed any earthquake by a factor of 1000.

No point in explaining the details. The fact that there is no economic collapse unravelling at the end of the 777 days and no 77th mega-disastrous quake in Japan for this LENT season, and none having happened on Good Friday....there is absolutely no reason to put any credence in any of those two dreams. The subconscious mind at work, it was.

My WORLD that led up to this thread involved:
believing some other people's claims to have received visions from God. Having a couple dreams that echoed those claims by others. Some dreams of mine that echoed my interpretations of others prophecies. Numerical signs in the stock market and coincidences that fit the overall picture of my expectations. A sense that God may have intersected in my life in the past in a big way. Having periodic stretches of doubts about my expectations. A perception of myself as someone that if God only showed himself to the degree that I want Him to, would sincerely try to do His bidding by living the example as best I could in my own life and get people to think about the importance of truly applying the words of Jesus to their lives as the most important thing in the world. Draw attention to the coming Fatima Prophecies fulfilment if such events have clearly begun fulfilment. And to be honest to those who listen to me, even about my ugly faults and sins and not being afraid to be honest enough to declare the days I've descended into hypocrisy and shame. I would not have been the right person for the job but my heart was in the right place and I would have done my best to be the right person for the Job. I guess their is delusion of grandeur in their but it's mixed in with acts of humility and purposely pushing myself towards a state of humility at times.
edit on 24-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Dreams can't predict the future. People can't predict the future. You can look at trends and make reasonable assumptions, but there is no such thing as being able to see signs to make predictions. That's been my main issue with this thread all along. There are no absolutes.

Well....except for this one case here I guess....

edit on 24-4-2011 by webpirate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You believed what you believed. we should be happy we are still here(no?)
But; personally I'm not selling everything and moving to a mountain peak on anybodies foreboding dreams( not even my own).

O.p. is "responsible" for his claims; but so is each and every individual to place their own weight upon claims and predictions.
I am not the least bit interested in "numerology" or "astrology" so I am not influenced by such "evidence" some simply have more "stuff" to filter out and that that is their business..

cheers..

edit on 24-4-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Well, if you are taking the religeous route to explain your "dreams" and "visions" just remember that in "Revelations" the Bible speaks of the "false prophets" who will arise. You don't want tto be one of those....

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'm glad you were wrong! More glad that you admit it! Most glad that you have taken responsibilty for it

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I read the original post on this thread but, admittedly, have not read all 63 pages of posts todate (April 24, 2011). My "prediction" for this thread was "MASSIVE FAIL". No, I did not post that prediction.

The Bible itself says that no man knows these things. It was a arrogant leap of denial for the OP to suggest that s/he knows and could accurately make this prediction.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The OP is without doubt crazy or utterly delusional.

I for one hope this is the last thread of this kind to gain so many flags and stars, to gain so much attention from a supposedly intelligent community, yet drivel like this gets to the front page.

It says hey everyone look at ATS! This is what we are, this is what we represent!

I for one do NOT want to be associated with such insanity.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hello this is my first post here on ATS, and I immediately had to register after reading this topic, because I just can't get this out of my head when I hear prophets talking about the end times, even the "accurate prophets". Enjoy.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join