It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks suspect being moved out of Quantico

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Is this a joke account?
Homer looking insane with that gun in your AV is probably you cartoonified

Puhahaha, True that!

Wikileaks was the prequel to the Middle East uprisings. All it did was show the criminals the U.S. was dealing with in other countires. The people of those countries read it has gospel, while everyone here shrugged it off. The only thing Bradley Manning is guilty of is exposing truths that needed to be revealed to start the uprisings.

reply to post by HomerinNC

I bet you wouldn't be saying the same thing if Bradley Manning released documents confirming UFOs exist or how JFK was killed. Oh who am I kidding you'd probably drag him by the nuts from the back of your pickup truck yelling obscenities because it was the patriotic thing to do.

edit on 20-4-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by SirMike

dont forget to add Jane Fonda to that list
A hippy? Step it to Oliver North, Arm's and Drug dealer of death. Really, Fonda? An illegal three front war (not including the war on dope!) and 'Saigon Jane' still has meaning? My cousin has trained w/ German toops in Ft. McCoy WI 15 yrs ago. Flying THEIR German FLAG at that Ft.!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

last i checked that was a PRIVATE company

If you think there is big black line drawn between government and private corporations than you are very delusional.

SIGIR concluded that Halliburton "marks almost all of the information it provides to the government as ... proprietary data," thereby forbidding military personnel from disclosing it to the public.

A military audit released to the public last year was heavily redacted at the specific request of Halliburton because it contained numerous criticisms of the company's work in Iraq, including $108 million in overcharges. Even the overcharges were redacted by the military prior to public release.

Private/Public?

In October 2004, after stonewalling for months, the Pentagon finally sent the IAMB redacted copies of the audits of Iraq's oil money. But Waxman found an unredacted audit of Task Order 5 - which required KBR to import gasoline into Iraq -- and compared it to the redacted version given to the IAMB. He said there were "striking differences" between the two.

The redacted copy did not show KBR's $108 million in gasoline overcharges while the unredacted copy did show it. The redacted copy did not show an additional $62 million in "unreasonable costs" for importing gasoline into Iraq, but the unredacted copy did show it. The unredacted copy of the audit concludes: "KBR did not demonstrate the prices for Kuwaiti fuel and transportation were fair and reasonable." The redacted audit sent to the IAMB deleted this sentence.

Charity starts at home: Friends and family first...

The company has become the object of several controversies involving the 2003 Iraq War and the company's ties to former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney. Cheney retired from the company during the 2000 U.S. presidential election campaign with a severance package worth $36 million.[40]

As of 2004, he had received $398,548 in deferred compensation from Halliburton while Vice President.[41] Cheney was chairman and CEO of Halliburton Company from 1995 to 2000 and has received stock options from Halliburton.

edit on 20-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jrstock

Oliver North IS a hero, he took the flak off President Regan for an arms scandal
Hanoi Jane is a POS that posed and was friendly with NVA and took propaganda pics with POWS, even her father disowned her for her scummy actions
She's another traitor to her country, and honestly she should have had her citizenship revoked back then and kicked out
edit on 4/20/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Hanoi Jane is a POS that posed and was friendly with NVA and took propaganda pics with POWS, even her father disowned her for her scummy actions

She's another traitor to her country, and honestly she should have had her citizenship revoked back then and kicked out

When did the USA declare war on Vietnam? I am having trouble finding that.

The Tonkin Gulf Resolution (officially, Asia Resolution, Public Law 88-408) was a joint resolution which the United States Congress passed on August 7, 1964 in response to a sea battle between the North Vietnamese Navy's Torpedo Squadron 135[1] and the destroyer USS Maddox on August 2 and an alleged second naval engagement between North Vietnamese boats and the US destroyers USS Maddox and USS Turner Joy on August 4 in the Tonkin Gulf; both naval actions are known collectively as the Gulf of Tonkin Incident.

Declaration of War

Nope, no Vietnam there...

Okay, okay, so it wasn't a "war" but it had to have been justified...

The most sensational part of the history (which was excerpted and disclosed by the NSA two years ago) is the recounting of the 1964 Gulf of Tonkin Incident, in which a second reported North Vietnamese attack on U.S. forces, following another attack two days before, triggered a major escalation of the war. The author demonstrates that not only is it not true, as Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara told Congress, that the evidence of a second attack was “unimpeachable,” but that to the contrary, a review of the classified signals intelligence proves that “no attack happened that night.”

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Um...

...he is still a criminal NO MATTER what ANYONE says...

No disrespect Homer.... but that little statement sort of destroys the validity of your whole argument.

It is up to a military tribunal to make that determination. Until then, I suggest you reconsider what America claims justice is all about.

Unless of course, the whole point was to get people riled up enough to add to the conversation... in which case let the entertainment continue....

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Innocent unless proven guilty ring a bell?

Perhaps you think you're at Fox News instead of ATS?

Maybe you should apply to work for TSA or DHS. Seems like you'd fit right in. Doh!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

No, they don't. It's a whole new facility as of around 2004.

Also, since you seem to think the guy's guilty without bothering with due process, see my comments to Homer above.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
The only 'political scandal' involved here is jailing a freedom of speech activist, who tried to warn people of the horrible truths of the government.

no its the jailing of a THIEF

Simple question: Got PROOF?

Put up or shut up.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Yes I do, the classified info HE RELEASED....

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Not talking about the WAR, talking about Hanoi Jane's ACTIONS during the war, traitorous, disrespectful and disgusting
Look HERE

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c8d8d1e6e9bc.jpg[/atsimg]

pathetic and disgusting human being

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Well he is still a criminal NO MATTER what ANYONE says,

that at thjs stage is not correct, please try and use evidence.opinion is cheep

kx

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

reply to post by jrstock

Oliver North IS a hero, he took the flak off President Regan for an arms scandal
edit on 4/20/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

Whilst you at, could you explain the difference between oliver north and bradley manning. As i understand it,they both broke their oath and do you think that people should be allowed to be above the law...?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Not talking about the WAR, talking about Hanoi Jane's ACTIONS during the war, traitorous, disrespectful and disgusting
Look HERE

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c8d8d1e6e9bc.jpg[/atsimg]

pathetic and disgusting human being

To paraphrase a great movie line: What I put on her grave wont pass for flowers.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
evidence proving that manning is a hero?

like stealing classified information because he was dillusioned with the country of his birth which allow him to do and say anything he wanted within the confinment of the law which he chose not to obey civilian law or the umcj.

manning did this to himself and noone else.

you can love manning all you people want but then agian you people are the sort who put che on a pedstal and worship.

homer keep up the good fight

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I wonder if Homer and Beans would hate Manning if he had leaked documents proving Obama was born in Kenya.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Well he is still a criminal NO MATTER what ANYONE says, he released classified material to unauthorized persons. A traitor and a scumbag in my book
One day, some of you will realize that, if you take something thats not yours to take, or not yours to release, you WILL be punished. Its not the fact of what the material was, it was the fact he wasnt AUTHORIZED to release it

www.latimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Well let's see what you got wrong here.
1) He is a suspect. He has not been tried. He is not a criminal before a trial says so.
2) How do you know it was him? You state that as a fact when it is not known.
3) Traitor? Well I'd say exposing traitors within the government doesn't qualify. Perhaps that's just your opinion.
4) As for the scumbag comment I don't even know what to say to that. Sad really that someone would say that.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

doesnt matter WHAT documents he leaked, even those documents would be criminal

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Whilst you at, could you explain the difference between oliver north and bradley manning. As i understand it,they both broke their oath and do you think that people should be allowed to be above the law...?

Well, Oliver North was awarded a Silver Star, a Bronze Star and two Purple Hearts for valor in combat and not to downplay the illegality of what he did, but lying to congress aint exactly a sin.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

LOL! You're acting like the dad, off of American Dad with this Jane Fonda stuff.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join