It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks suspect being moved out of Quantico

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Youre damn right I am, I met with some of the POWS she posed in photos with, you know some still are haunted by what that POS did???

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Would you want him dead? Somehow I doubt it.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

So if Manning had been awarded medals, he would not be a criminal? What North and his crew (including Reagan) did was far worse than what Manning did. Manning was trying to get Americans to see the truth about what is going on. I can accept that what he did was illegal, however.

Though I am still very suspicious of Wikileaks.
edit on 20-4-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Yes I do, the classified info HE RELEASED....

Prove HE released it.

Doh!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I believe he admitted to doing it

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Don't believe everything you hear from faux news. Some source would be nice

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by HomerinNC

One day, some of you will realize that, if you take something thats not yours to take, or not yours to release, you WILL be punished.

Umm... So what about all the people that get away with it? Or get pardoned by presidents because the crimes fit in with the agenda of a powerful person?

The old sad, two wrongs make a right argument used by children.

People may have and may still die as a result of the leaks. Actions have consequences and Traitors are evil people that only other evil people defend.

Those defending him it seems to me do so, because they want to be free to hack and steal themselves.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

he was dillusioned with the country of his birth which allow him to do and say anything he wanted within the confinment of the law which he chose not to obey civilian law or the umcj.

he was born in the uk not the usa..

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

People may have and may still die as a result of the leaks. Actions have consequences and Traitors are evil people that only other evil people defend. Those defending him it seems to me do so, because they want to be free to hack and steal themselves.

can you supply any evidence that people have died because of this leak and people defend him because he done the correct thing in exposing war crimes. that in itself should not be a crime...

kx

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

edit on 20-4-2011 by purplemer because: double pozt...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

He WAS a soldier and subject to the UCMJ

link   

Originally posted by SirMike

Originally posted by purplemer
Whilst you at, could you explain the difference between oliver north and bradley manning. As i understand it,they both broke their oath and do you think that people should be allowed to be above the law...?

Well, Oliver North was awarded a Silver Star, a Bronze Star and two Purple Hearts for valor in combat and not to downplay the illegality of what he did, but lying to congress aint exactly a sin.

so both men broke their oath. oliver north lies and is a hero. bradley manning tells the truth and exposes war crimes and he is considered scum.
funny world sometimes...

kx

link   
People that don't either support Wikileaks and Bradley Manning or are apathetic towards them either (A.) are uninformed/don't know all the information, or (B.) actually understand what has happened, and support covering up crimes against humanity. (I do not believe many people are in the "B" category)

People had been pushing to get a lot of these things released via the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). The FOIA hadn't produced the classified information after a while, so it was justifiable to release the material illegally. Right and wrong have nothing to do with legal and illegal. One could even argue that it wasn't illegal to release the information because it revealed our government breaking a lot of laws. e.g. "Reporting a crime isn't a crime"

EDIT: Also, the leaks have killed no one. The government confirmed this several times, the first of which had to be leaked.
edit on 20-4-2011 by Terrorist because: adding stuff

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

then go tell wikipedia and the other millions of websites who say that he was born in cresent,oklahoma.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

then go tell wikipedia and the other millions of websites who say that he was born in cresent,oklahoma.

en.wikipedia.org...

thank you i stand corrected. he is british by descent. his mother in welsh and he spent his teen years in uk...

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
so was benidict arnold so a traitor he is since it is a more accurate comparison.

TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

He WAS a soldier and subject to the UCMJ

sounds like a parrot, fundementaly he is a human being not a solider and he unlike many soliders he was strong enough to stand up for what he believed in. not what he was told to do. that my friend is the difference between a parrot and warrior.

as for th ucmj, the germans were subject to the nazi oath... does not mean much, they like the usa commited war crimes. 2 million dead in two illegal wars.
Let the truth be told for one day people will look back at these atrocities with the same perception that we look at the carnage in ww2. The only difference being the nazis killed because of race and america killed for oil...

kx
edit on 20-4-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I'm surprised that anyone on this website actually continues to support the U.S! Whatever happened to "deny ignorance?"
edit on 20-4-2011 by Terrorist because: grammar

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
so comparing the us to nazis same old tune.

two illegal wars eh sorry they werent no matter what you want to beleive

i can sit here and make a constitutional arguement for both but really why bother your going to think whatever you want so i am not going to waste my time.

we kill for oil on but the rest of the world reaps the benefits while the us does all the hard work

just how many people would be killed in the world when it ground to a screetching halt when it would cost $50,000 for a gallon of gas.

how many people would die as the result when there is no food no nothing to sustain the worlds population.

the crime is to sit back and cower to the whims of madmen.

but this post is rather moot because you will never open your eyes to any real truth in this world.

if you just want to sit there and call americans nazis and offer no alternative or even try to come up with another alternative fuel then you are just part of the global problem.
edit on 20-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If government was transparent there would be no need for whistleblowers.

Should Mark Felt have been given the death sentence?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join