It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New USA 'Big One' Quake Theory links the San Andreas Fault, Royal Wedding, King Arthur, Venus and

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Goro Adachi has a posted an amazing new theory which suggests that the upcoming Royal Engagement is multicontexturally and synchronistically linked with a possible Big One earthquake on the San Adreas fault.

He uses cosmic/planetary alignments in conjunction with other events to determine multicontextural patterns which link major events across our globe - while also providing windows into possible future events.

He is good at what he does. But his latest thesis of a theory is his most impressive work yet and i think ATS needs to have a thread dedicated to it.

The theory, Lucifer's Destiny, is linked below:

Goro Adachi - Lucifer's Destiny theory

There is so much to discuss here and i will not even atempt to summarise his concept as it is WAY too much for me to put into a paragraph or two. You'll either read it or you wont

But i'll get the ball rolling with a single picture. Please read the whole theory to learn how this picture makes sense.

It represents a synchonistic correlation of events which Goro Adachi suggests 'points to' the San Andreas fault. Let's hope he is wrong as NO-ONE wants this fault to slip.......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb63d8611923.jpg[/atsimg]

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE THEORY BEFORE RESPONDING

It's worth your time I promise

NB: Yes, I am a fan of Goro Adachi's work. His website - Etemenanki.
edit on 20-4-2011 by srsen because: ...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Humm I didn't hear anything about how the the Carnival Splendor cruise ship accident and the mysterious missile launch were connected. Interesting!

edit on 20-4-2011 by balon0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Another interesting picture from the above link highlighting the 'box of fire' theory.

San Andreas is the missing piece of the puzzle here. Thoughts?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2e5b321307e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by balon0

Not bad ay.

At first i thought he was stretchng a bit including those 2 events. But when i worked through his reasons for doing it, there DOES seem to be a correlation there.

I mean, the astronomy of it is pretty compelling!

If it unfolds like he is suggesting, then April 29 - The Royal Engagement - could be quite a day (or could be the start of an 'era').

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
wow....that guy has a lot of time on his hands

A very interesting read, and like we needed it......a new date to look forward to 4 - 29

we shall see

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed

A very interesting read, and like we needed it......a new date to look forward to 4 - 29

I think April 29 is already flagged as a danger day isnt it? Not sure myself...

I think May could be an interesting month...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
A site most seekers will find.
A background in Theosophy helps yet still interesting dot connecting to even the novice.

Please allow me to go beyond what you may like to see from the average poster and that would be to not only believe that what is presented on that site as a very real yet still seemingly mystical possibility but simply a glimpse into a much larger reality/illusion.

Although it really should not be so, it is for me at least, unimaginable to conceive that there is no design, no patterns, no "fingerprints of the gods" etc etc... yet unlike most of my peers.... none of that presses me into the service of any thinking "designer".
"the crane decides who shall stay and who shall go!"

As we become more accustomed to technology such as our relationship with and understanding of electronics, computing, nanotechnology, halograms/holographics etc etc we gain the ability to think in these terms yet how odd that once we get acquainted with this new "tech", some of us, usually a small minority and also usually not composed of the same people who may have brought us these new technologies, can see exactly why we had to "go there".

The truth is ever unfolding and at this point, at least a few of you must now be aware of the reality of this illusion?

The big scary hairy grand illusion mentioned endlessly by the keepers of knowledge long before knowledge was divided into two schools of thought now known as science and religion...

All of us know the truth yet few of us wish to believe it.

So, how is your Test going?

me personally, I think someone is hacking into my reality and when I awaken from this simulation... vengeance will be mine!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
April 29? I thought it was going to happen around Oct-Nov!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Very interesting,i read the whole article and look forward to seeing how this plays out in the not to distant future.

then when you look at this thread (go to the first link in it)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and theres every possibility of a new era being started from a staged event during the wedding..

edit on 20-4-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
i know read before you reply
i havnt read but am replying to subcribe so i can come back tomorrow and over easter weekend to read thanks
for the info will come back with thoughts

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

I looked all over the linked site and saw nothing on 4-29-2011

I even pulled up a link for the NASA site to see where Elenin will be at that time and there is no major alignment at the time.

Nasa Trajectory site below

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

How did you come to the 29th this month? Is it just because the wedding is on that date?

Is it because Elenin may be visible at that time?
edit on 20-4-2011 by Quickfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Before I read the link I want to add that the Shuttle Endeavor is scheduled to go up on the 29th....

off to read.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OverMan

Yeah man, for sure, it is all an illusion. Experienced purely for the experience.

We're here to learn, observe, experience all we can.

We are an impossibley small spark of something MUCH MUCH greater - The Everything - The Great I Am - The Universe - Intelligent Creative Energy - call it what you will. I believe we experience what we call a life so that the Great Everything (whatever it is) can experience itself and understand it's creation.

We live - we learn - we move forward - we evolve.

I think Goro's work does unveil some of the behind-the-scenes mechanisms of how things unfold and maybe even some of the why. I like getting these 'insights', its intriguing to say the least!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
How did you come to the 29th this month? Is it just because the wedding is on that date?

Is it because Elenin may be visible at that time?
edit on 20-4-2011 by Quickfix because: (no reason given)

Hey mate - the linked theory is referring to this date as it is the Royal Engagement date. He believes it the Engagement is a mutlicontextural and synchornistic sign/event

Originally posted by sprocket2cog
Very interesting,i read the whole article and look forward to seeing how this plays out in the not to distant future.

then when you look at this thread (go to the first link in it)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and theres every possibility of a new era being started from a staged event during the wedding..

Either the wedding will be a 'doorway' to a new 'era' so-to-speak or something will unfold somewhere on the day of the engagement...

Or maybe (and i personally think this is more likely the case) the Engagement and the patterns discovered by Goro in his theory are all 'pointing' to an event in the not-so-distant future - possibly in Oct/Nov synchronising with Comet Elenin and all that stuff

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen

Originally posted by BadBoYeed

I think April 29 is already flagged as a danger day isnt it? Not sure myself...

I think May could be an interesting month...

I just remembered why i thought the 29th had already been flagged - that Micthell Coombes guy (goto ATS search screen and search his name) said that April 25 was a day to look out for. He said a massive EQ in California (possibly 9.9) would hit that day...

So i was getting those dates (25th and 29th) confused.... So you're right,it seems another day to keep an eye on...

Though i must say, Goro does not go around predicting exact days, he is more about PATTERNS. So if he misses something by a week, it remains relavent as part of a larger patter correctly identified...
edit on 20-4-2011 by srsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

I figured that, but it I wouldn't think it would be an earth quake event on the 29th.

Something happens on this planet everyday, so i really don't find the 29th of this month much of a prediction.

I would think the next major alignment say the 25th of September would be the next big quake, but what do I know.

I agree something will be happening in October and November though.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I would think the next major alignment say the 25th of September would be the next big quake, but what do I know.

I agree something will be happening in October and November though.

It's true, especially in these times, naming a day and saying somethng will happen on it isn't a very big deal.

But that's not what this theory suggests. Goro is saying, if i understand the theory right, that April 29 is a major day because it forms a major piece of the PATTERN. The other dates associated with the Engagement synch up with his work perfectly.

So April 29 - Royal Engagement:

A day to expect a major disaster? Maybe not.
A sign of things to come or a piece of the puzzle unfolding at the moment? I'd say so.
An indicator of a potential disaster at the San Andreas fault as 'written in the stars' and other 'coincidences'? Very possible.

Edit To Add: Also, the September Elenin fly-by, i agree, big chance of something bad happening... Oct/Nov? Depends on your reasons, but heck, in this day n age, who knows. Let's just hope not!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen

It's true, especially in these times, naming a day and saying somethng will happen on it isn't a very big deal.

But that's not what this theory suggests. Goro is saying, if i understand the theory right, that April 29 is a major day because it forms a major piece of the PATTERN. The other dates associated with the Engagement synch up with his work perfectly.

So April 29 - Royal Engagement:

A day to expect a major disaster? Maybe not.
A sign of things to come or a piece of the puzzle unfolding at the moment? I'd say so.
An indicator of a potential disaster at the San Andreas fault as 'written in the stars' and other 'coincidences'? Very possible.

Edit To Add: Also, the September Elenin fly-by, i agree, big chance of something bad happening... Oct/Nov? Depends on your reasons, but heck, in this day n age, who knows. Let's just hope not!

Well the 29th doesn't seem to make any alignment, my guess would be Elenin being visible to the naked eye, but that is merely a guess. The major event, well an Illuminati member is getting married, that is kind of a major deal...but that is all I see so far. Any event related to San Andrea's fault line is unlikely IMHO.

I would think the major quake would happen for Andrea's on the 25th of Sept., but its just a guess, not a prediction.

The October and November dates, if you look in the trajectory for Elenin there is a few more alignments and then going through the tail of Elenin on Novemeber. Those would be reasonable predictions IMHO.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Well the 29th doesn't seem to make any alignment, my guess would be Elenin being visible to the naked eye, but that is merely a guess. The major event, well an Illuminati member is getting married, that is kind of a major deal...but that is all I see so far. Any event related to San Andrea's fault line is unlikely IMHO.

I would think the major quake would happen for Andrea's on the 25th of Sept., but its just a guess, not a prediction.

The October and November dates, if you look in the trajectory for Elenin there is a few more alignments and then going through the tail of Elenin on Novemeber. Those would be reasonable predictions IMHO.

See, i'm actually kind of torn. There's some info which suggests that Elenin is a cover for what's really going on on Earth:

ATS Thread 1
ATS Thread 2

These ideas state that Comet Elenin is either way too small and far away to have an impact on Earth events; or, that the info given on Elenin is hiding a greater reality as to how close it will get to Earth.

What if, Comet ELEnin, is bieng blamed for Chile earthquake in 2010 and Japan earthquake in 2011 AS A COVER for eith HAARP or some kind of natural, unstoppable (?) force or cycle which is responsible for the recent disasters. Just something to ponder....

Anyway, regardless of whether Elenin is the cause or the scapegoat, the time windows still seem to be accurate so we will have to wait n see n hope for the best!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
This was very interesting and it makes sense to me.

I feel shellshocked these days, too many events have happened since the BP spill.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join